Old 11-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #76
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao-Mayweather will happen May 5th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
So says Leonard Ellerbe and possibly Floyd himself on ESPN.
Anyone still have high hopes for this fight happening? When Manny's finished with JMM I'm confident that the fight will officially be made.
We've waited long enough for this, both sides just need to meet to an agreement once and for all.
I'm really hoping this fight happens.. I just can't get excited..AGAIN, just to be let down...AGAIN. If Floyd isn't saying it himself, then for me It's just talk.

If Floyd comes out when he's NOT promoting a fight and says "Pac's next"...I'll take it more seriously... But I have to say, that after all this time people are still talking about this fight.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2011, 09:19 AM   #77
yagbols
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1875

Ellerbe and Floyd are closet Pac****s...indirectly helping to promote Pac's upcoming fight.
yagbols is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #78
ovechkin8crosby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

LOL FLOYD AT IT AGAIN.
it's just one of floyd's tactic to steal some limelight from pac.
after the pac-jmm fight, " don't put words in my mouth" floydie will come up with an excuse to fight a different fighter and say they targeted pac first and his lovers will believe every word of it lol
ovechkin8crosby is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #79
motorcity
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 520

Mayweather in a week: We never said that. Stop putting words in our mouth.
motorcity is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #80
Convicted_Felon
Certified Savage
ESB Full Member

There's nothing else to talk about. Team Pacquiao has been flipping off at the mouth for the better part of 2 years now. This is the 1st time since the fight broke down initially, that Mayweather has expressed interest in the fight. C'mon Manny, step up to the plate. Don't let anyone talk you out of the fight. You said you wanted to fight him. You said the drug test was his way of ducking you. You said that you have agreed to the terms. Now it's time to put action to those words. Let's get it boy. Money Mayweather is going to beat the stuffing out of this fundamentally flawed fighter. It's going to be too easy.
Convicted_Felon is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #81
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
floyd is just saying what *****s want to hear.

this fight ain't happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecdog View Post
Floyd talks all this BS like anyone gives a damn about him. He will find an excuse not to fight the great Manny Pacquiao as usual. Floyd has you guys mesmorized by anything that comes out of his garbage mouth. The fight should have happened already. Manny Pacquiao is th best P4P fighter in his era. He is loved and respected by everyone. He is a chosen child of God, and that's why people love him win or lose. Mayweather is nothing more than an egotistical punk that is disrespectful to everyone. What a shame it was to see what he did to his father on TV, and then to follow up with Ortiz, and then to follow up with the Larry Merchant fiasco. Punk! Low Life, Punk! Mayweather you are done, and everyone in the world, not just the boxing world has seen your true colors. Now, please go away for good! Pacman is the true class of boxing and society!
Ok see this is what I'm talking about. You Pac****s are acting like yall don't want the fight to happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmax View Post
Can you blame the fans if they are being skeptical about this? After all that have happened(or not happened)? Remember the don't you put words in my mouth I never said that Mayweather?

But fwiw I'm still hopeful this fight is going to get made while it is still relevant.
I'm not too excited because I still don't trust what Pac's stance is, but I'm optimistic the fight will be made.
I just feel some are hoping the fight doesn't get made for some reason
bballchump11 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum