Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #31
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Stipe Drews....wtf Was That Krap....????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
I think Drews liked my post about him paying 3.50 for a points loss.

He might have put the house on it, he fought like he did.

His performance was a joke, i hope he retires.
It was a crap performance...I was expecting something much more than that. Stipe can go home with his head hung low with a pocket full of cash, 'bugger'
one in a million is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #32
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million
It was a crap performance...I was expecting something much more than that. Stipe can go home with his head hung low with a pocket full of cash, 'bugger'
He may have a pocket full of cash, but he doesnt have a belt to hold his pants up
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #33
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
He may have a pocket full of cash, but he doesnt have a belt to hold his pants up
Hey Marcus what did you think of Browne & Kickett?
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #34
this bloke
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right
Well done to Green, he can only fight what is put in front of him. But that was a pathetic display of boxing from Drews and if that guy Mundine fought on Monday was a cab driver, then Drews is still on his L's.

this bloke is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:28 PM   #35
this bloke
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Arsenal
Does anyone know if there is somewhere online where I can watch a replay of the fight ?

unless your a huge green fan its a waste of time watching its just an hour of your life u never get back if u do
drews was pathetic
this bloke is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #36
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine
Ageed that was a pretty weird fight. Why didn't the lanky mofo throw any punches? Every time he opened up he got tagged, but still you'd go out on your shield wouldn't you. Drews fought scared the whole fight. It was so boring it reminded me of Siaca vs Mundine. Green schooled him. Dipshits like hazeman must feel like total knob jockeys, the exact opposite happened in the fight to what they expected. Schooled.
Yeah i should of known a guy who according to people round here was a worthy champion was gonna get paid off and run, look through my posts and you'll see i always said Drews was shit and was given the belt, i just think green is even worse, from the fight you can tell that if he came to fight he would of beat green, everytime he punched he landed and when green landed there was no effect, green looked as shit and one-dimensional as always, what a joke that he can call himself a champ. Trying to look slick posing and shit in the ring then that disgraceful rant after the fight, how anybody can be a fan of the robot i can never understand.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #37
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Yeah i should of known a guy who according to people round here was a worthy champion was gonna get paid off and run, look through my posts and you'll see i always said Drews was shit and was given the belt, i just think green is even worse, from the fight you can tell that if he came to fight he would of beat green, everytime he punched he landed and when green landed there was no effect, green looked as shit and one-dimensional as always, what a joke that he can call himself a champ. Trying to look slick posing and shit in the ring then that disgraceful rant after the fight, how anybody can be a fan of the robot i can never understand.
hey fag nuts guess what danny green has a REAL world title not an INTERIM belt and he beat (whether u rate him or not) a world title holder to get the belt so he can pose all he wants unlike bumdine who has a paper reserve grade title i know u say u dont nutthug mundine but the way u are ripping into green is just such a mundine cum guzzling thing to do but u know what go wear your new avatar while the green fans celebrate having a real world champion to follow
jb1 is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #38
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1
hey fag nuts guess what danny green has a REAL world title not an INTERIM belt and he beat (whether u rate him or not) a world title holder to get the belt so he can pose all he wants unlike bumdine who has a paper reserve grade title i know u say u dont nutthug mundine but the way u are ripping into green is just such a mundine cum guzzling thing to do but u know what go wear your new avatar while the green fans celebrate having a real world champion to follow
Green and Geale!!!

Marcus is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #39
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
I think Drews liked my post about him paying 3.50 for a points loss.

He might have put the house on it, he fought like he did.

His performance was a joke, i hope he retires.
If he retires i doubt many would care.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 07:00 PM   #40
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Green and Geale!!!

Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #41
nrgetic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I am really happy for Green, he has proven if you have some guts and are professional and committed to your craft you can take your level ability to good places. He has peoples respect and that is something that is very marketable. I don't rate him very highly as a boxer and think he is far too hittable and will struggle in upcoming big name fights but he deserves everything that life has afforded him.

Stipe Drews - nothing short of a disgrace. I have no other explanation but that this fight was fixed, he threw no punches despite Green being there to hit with the left hand. I hope we find out that he was being pressured by the Croation underworld or something so he can regain some semblance of respect
nrgetic is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 01:19 AM   #42
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1
**** a belt, there's a million and one belt holders out there, i respect champion fighters with champion skills, not shit fighters who pay off other shit fighters who got given a belt for beating a shit super-middle weight. Green fans can go as crazy as they want, everyone knows he isn't a true champ, the people who think he is don't know boxing, and that's it.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 05:39 AM   #43
Peterp
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Glad i didn't pay for it, terrible fight, didn't give Danny any cred
Peterp is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 05:55 AM   #44
jahobe
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right
Well done to Green, he can only fight what is put in front of him. But that was a pathetic display of boxing from Drews and if that guy Mundine fought on Monday was a cab driver, then Drews is still on his L's.
hahaha. thats a fact
jahobe is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 05:56 AM   #45
jahobe
Journeyman

Didnt Mundine beat Echols for a real belt? thats was real wasnt it
jahobe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum