Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #61
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Why is bob arum and manny pacquiao focusing on excuses instead of negotiations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Dude. You are funny as hell. Giving out what you know is half truths to bolster your opinion and proud to admit it.

How is saying no one from Mayweather's team acting like a bitch? Because you say so? Was the Mayweather team acting like a bitch when they said NO negotiations happened?

You just dig yourself deeper and deeper and don't seem to care. Have you ever actually watched any boxing, other that a Mayweather fight? Defending Mayweather seems to be your full time job.
I'm watching this fight right now dick head
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n7CgHRFEcY&feature=related[/ame]

You're the same guy who said booking a fight on the most profitable weekend of the year at the best venue is ducking

And wat u jsut said made no sense
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #62
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is bob arum and manny pacquiao focusing on excuses instead of negotiations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe wrenched View Post
The mediators public statements heavily imply to me that he wasn't exactly "neutral".
Pipe old buddy. The mediator had nothing to do with that round of negotiations. This was all HBO trying to be the mediator. Or am I confusing the mediator from the first go round with Greenburg in your meaning? All I remember Greenburg doing was acknowledging that negotiations took place after Floyd's camp denied them.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #63
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
top comment. Let the pactards explain their way out of that one
I just explained this. Arum isn't letting moss grow waiting for Floyd. That is Arum's negotiating tactic from now on with Floyd. Kinda obvious.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #64
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post

And wat u jsut said made no sense
To those with limited reading comprehension. Try answering some of my points sometime instead of being a troll.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #65
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:

You're the same guy who said booking a fight on the most profitable weekend of the year at the best venue is ducking
It is if he schedules someone other than Pac, which he hasn't said is the case now. Right? Wasn't Martinez saying he was close to signing with May? If he has been in negotiations with Martinez and signs THAT fight then what will your reaction be? Not that you will answer that. You don't answer points. You just divert, insult and move on.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #66
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
To those with limited reading comprehension. Try answering some of my points sometime instead of being a troll.
only a troll would think telling somebody that you want to fight them and you have a time and place to do it at is ducking.
You never answered my question before and instead switched up and asked me some irrelevant shit
Old 11-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #67
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Bc they know Floyd is just bullshitting as usual.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #68
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
only a troll would think telling somebody that you want to fight them and you have a time and place to do it at is ducking.
You never answered my question before and instead switched up and asked me some irrelevant shit
I'm waiting for you, or anyone, to link to this mythical statement Mayweather made saying he booked that venue so he could fight Pac. Hasn't happened. Been fun shooting fish in a barrel today since I'm bored, but, time to move on to other things. Hope May pays you well for your 24/7 slobbery.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #69
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I'm waiting for you, or anyone, to link to this mythical statement Mayweather made saying he booked that venue so he could fight Pac. Hasn't happened. Been fun shooting fish in a barrel today since I'm bored, but, time to move on to other things. Hope May pays you well for your 24/7 slobbery.
They wont find it . The may 5th date is the date for Floyds next fight, which could be against anybody. He didn't book the date just for Pacquiao. This is what Ellerbe said.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #70
PeteDawg
Observant Observer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
They haven't contacted them because they still have a fight planned

And Arum never ever contacted Floyd's people in the second negotiations

Riight, you keep running with that... No negotiations equals NO URGE... LOL!!!
PeteDawg is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #71
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Floyd has never said he booked the venue so he can fight Pacquiao. He booked it so he can insure himself a fight on Cinco De Mayo. He just said that he wanted to make the biggest fight possible and that'd be Pacquiao. If Arum wants to act like a bitch, then bring on Martinez

Ellerbe- "We're going to do everything in our power to make the biggest fight out there for the fans and we all know what the fight is."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ellerbe also says here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that Floyd is trying to make the biggest fight out there and it was in response directly to a question about Pacquiao
Old 11-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #72
left right left
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchamp11 View Post
for what goes down on May 5th?
If'n it aint Mayweather-Martinez, you're gone for three months. If you live up to your bets, that is.
left right left is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #73
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I don't think either fighter is afraid of the other, but I don't believe Arum wants it to happen. If Floyd beats his cash cow he somehow feels he won't be able to make as much money off of him.
Jai C is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #74
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by left right left View Post
If'n it aint Mayweather-Martinez, you're gone for three months. If you live up to your bets, that is.
You mean he did a ban bet swearing it is Martinez and now he swears it is Pac? Trying to follow his 'logic' I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He's all over the place.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #75
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

they dont want the fight plain and simple. this goes from the beginning when they were ducking the drug test. still hasnt changed. i remember arum saying guzman is out by saying that no one wants to see him matched against pac because of the way he fought soto. guzman totally dominated him. arum is scared shiteless of losing his cash cow.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum