Old 11-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #46
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arlovski back in the winning column again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarngold View Post
Oh really? Did you see something in an interview with Fulton somewhere? Just curious because this is the first I've heard of it.
TRAVIS FULTON BLAMES MINORITIES FOR AIDS

After taking a beating from China Smith (Right),Travis Fulton lashed out at African-Americans the only way he could, verbally.

Travis Fulton (above) in trucker cap and sporting a goatee.

After his recent humiliating loss to African-American boxer China Smith, the one time MMA jobber turned boxing tomato can, Travis Fulton, has lashed out at African-Americans, Hispanics and homo***uals for causing the AIDS virus to spread into the white community. Listed below is the tirade that a beaten and humiliated Fulton made on the notorious 'Otherground' forum.

For years I have predicted how the next great plague will come about. I think that it will come in the form of HIV/AIDS.

Now with the US jumping over the 1 million mark in HIV/AIDS we are a step closer to my prophecy coming true.

Ive stated numerous times that the rise in interacial *** mostly white women with black or hispanic men, will initiate the next great plague.

With blacks accounting for 51% and hispanics 28% of the US HIV population. The crazy thing is that blacks represent over half of the US AIDS cases, but only account for 11% of the US population.

How often do you see black men with black women anymore? It is only a matter of time before these infected white women in turn infect white men.

Now of course HIV is highest in homo***uals. Well once again, homo***uality is booming right now. Everybody knows or has met somebody who is gay. There are also tons of bi***ual men out there as well. They will also in turn infect the white women who will in turn infect white men.

Now I know Im going to take a lot of slack from the liberal idiots out there who say Im a racist for stating such facts, and they will also say that AIDS is higher in the minorities because they grow up in the projects, or some dumb excuse like that. So have at me. - Travis Fulton.

This is just some of what that clown has said. He's scum of the Earth. **** him.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #47
boxingwizard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
IIRC He went on some unprompted rant about blacks and Latinos infecting white women with HIV after losing to a black fighter. I think that he's taken way too many shots to the head.

Do a Google search. You should be able to find the quotes.
The first thing I thought when reading Fulton's MMA and boxing records was "Wow, I wonder if this guy has any brain damage from all those fights?".
Arlovski and Sylvia didn't impress with their overall performances. The guy that fought Sylvia could've won if he used more angles and didn't get caught up in Tim's clinches. Both may make it back to a big organization, but I don't foresee either doing that well. I'd favor Arlovski to do a little better than Tim.
boxingwizard is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #48
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post

After taking a beating from China Smith (Right),Travis Fulton lashed out at African-Americans the only way he could, verbally.

After his recent humiliating loss to African-American boxer China Smith, the one time MMA jobber turned boxing tomato can, Travis Fulton, has lashed out at African-Americans, Hispanics and homo***uals for causing the AIDS virus to spread into the white community. Listed below is the tirade that a beaten and humiliated Fulton made on the notorious 'Otherground' forum.

For years I have predicted how the next great plague will come about. I think that it will come in the form of HIV/AIDS.

Now with the US jumping over the 1 million mark in HIV/AIDS we are a step closer to my prophecy coming true.

Ive stated numerous times that the rise in interacial *** mostly white women with black or hispanic men, will initiate the next great plague.

With blacks accounting for 51% and hispanics 28% of the US HIV population. The crazy thing is that blacks represent over half of the US AIDS cases, but only account for 11% of the US population.

How often do you see black men with black women anymore? It is only a matter of time before these infected white women in turn infect white men.

Now of course HIV is highest in homo***uals. Well once again, homo***uality is booming right now. Everybody knows or has met somebody who is gay. There are also tons of bi***ual men out there as well. They will also in turn infect the white women who will in turn infect white men.

Now I know Im going to take a lot of slack from the liberal idiots out there who say Im a racist for stating such facts, and they will also say that AIDS is higher in the minorities because they grow up in the projects, or some dumb excuse like that. So have at me. - Travis Fulton.

This is just some of what that clown has said. He's scum of the Earth. **** him.
Didn't you start a thread with this asshole's comments some time in the past couple years? I think I remember Beebs posting that it had him puzzled until he saw who you were quoting at the end of your post.
rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #49
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Yeah, this is the one that I remember. A while back, someone on the UG posted another ridiculous rant that he went on after visiting a WalMart with too many non-white customers for his taste. This dude is a real piece of work.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #50
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingwizard View Post
The first thing I thought when reading Fulton's MMA and boxing records was "Wow, I wonder if this guy has any brain damage from all those fights?".
Arlovski and Sylvia didn't impress with their overall performances. The guy that fought Sylvia could've won if he used more angles and didn't get caught up in Tim's clinches. Both may make it back to a big organization, but I don't foresee either doing that well. I'd favor Arlovski to do a little better than Tim.

I could see those guys fighting in Bellator, but that's about it. I'd say Strikeforce, but it's pretty obvious that its days are numbered after the HWGP ends.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #51
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcutnevets View Post
Didn't you start a thread with this asshole's comments some time in the past couple years? I think I remember Beebs posting that it had him puzzled until he saw who you were quoting at the end of your post.
May be. I don't remember.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #52
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
You mean to tell me there are people in this world that like certain fighters enough to feel good about it when they win, and get disappointed when that fighter loses? What the **** is wrong with the world?
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #53
Vitor Belfort
Champion
East Side Guru

nice arlovski now i know it's way too late but i always wanted to see crocop vs arlovski.

I know crocop said he's retiring but come back just one more fight vs the pitbull arlovski.
Vitor Belfort is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #54
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
May be. I don't remember.
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #55
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
I remember that
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #56
boxingwizard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
I could see those guys fighting in Bellator, but that's about it. I'd say Strikeforce, but it's pretty obvious that its days are numbered after the HWGP ends.
Strikeforce would be perfect for them, but that organization isn't going to last like you mentioned. That said, Bellator or DREAM would be the way to go for them. Unless they wanted to end up on UFC prelims struggling to fight their way up(Mark Hunt is doing this, but he's actually done more there than I could see Sylvia or Arlovski doing at this point).
boxingwizard is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #57
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
He's a vile racist. **** him.

Who me

the beaver is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #58
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingwizard View Post
Strikeforce would be perfect for them, but that organization isn't going to last like you mentioned. That said, Bellator or DREAM would be the way to go for them. Unless they wanted to end up on UFC prelims struggling to fight their way up(Mark Hunt is doing this, but he's actually done more there than I could see Sylvia or Arlovski doing at this point).
War Mark Hunt

Lynchburg
Lynchburg is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #59
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
What about bigfoot?
bigfoot has the chin of \

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #60
Bill Butcher
Erik`El Terrible`Morales
East Side VIP

Location: Phoenix Marie`s ass, Fritzl Residence, Glasgow, Scotland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor Belfort View Post
nice arlovski now i know it's way too late but i always wanted to see crocop vs arlovski.

I know crocop said he's retiring but come back just one more fight vs the pitbull arlovski.
Whats the point if both are past prime ?
It won`t be as good as it should have been & it won`t tell us anything about how the fight would have went in their primes.
Bill Butcher is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum