Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #31
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 3571
Default Re: Arum:Never been excited to match Mayweather with Pac, says its easy fight for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post

hopefully floyd will fight morales or go on vacation again or go to jail.
all I got from your desperate post
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #32
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Arum:Never been excited to match Mayweather with Pac, says its easy fight for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmpbf View Post
Well he has a point, cant wait what shit talk Floyd will expose about Manny and ARUM.
just don't go on putting words into his mouth now, y'hear??
dodong is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #33
xizor
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 425

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs View Post
Arum: “One of the reasons I never really was so keen on a Mayweather [vs. Pacquiao] fight, which I now truly believe is an easy fight for Pacquiao, is because how Manny is going to be tinted by some of the vile things that Mayweather comes out with…God knows what Mayweather is capable of saying.”

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
WTF!
I can not believe this was said by some on in the boxing business! Arum is a bitch and Manny is a bitch by association for this one.

The only good thing that is coming from this is that arum is finally starting to hint that he dose not want to make this fight.
xizor is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #34
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

he said the same thing about guzman
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:10 PM   #35
Pimp C
I Ain't Got No Worries
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Butcher View Post
arum doesn`t believe in his heart that manny beats mayweather... thats why he is making as much money as possible thru pac by continually setting up much easier fights for pacquiao.

Its clear as day & extremely embarrassing, it should not be legal what he is doing, he`s killing the sport the old wank piece that he is.
You're 100% right Arum knows boxing and he knows PBF is the truth, despite what he says to the public. Stylistically PBF is a bad match up for Pac and he recognizes this. He will put this fight off as long as possible.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #36
PDubs
Legend
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Arum and Freddie Roach are pretty much the most biased people in boxing today.. they do not give Mayweather the credit he deserves... He is the best at boxing - hit and not get hit.. the general rule of the sport..
PDubs is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #37
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Another rabbit out of the hat in 3... 2... 1...
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #38
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 3571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
he said the same thing about guzman
well I guess we can see a trend
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #39
PDubs
Legend
ESB Jr Member

Arum is quick to blame Mayweather of ducking and dodging fighters when he hasn't put Pacquiao in with anyone who was a threat to beating him. Let's check the record. Here is a list of fighters Pacquiao could have and should have fought.

Mark Johnson

Derrick Gainer

Kevin Kelley

Junior Jones

Tim Austin

Steve Forbes

Nate Cambell

Zahir Raheem

"Popo"Freitas

Joel Casamayor

Juan Diaz

Julio Diaz

Rafael Marquez

Humberto soto

Joan Guzman
PDubs is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #40
Hotsauce
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete View Post
What I'm taking from this is that Arum doesn't want the dirt that Mayweather will expose about him to be known by the mass audience that will tune in if they are signed to fight. Mayweather is going to talk about the prostitutes and kids out of wed-lock. I wouldn't be surprised if he flew the kid and the mother out and hung out with them for the day like 50cent did to Rick Ross. Stuff like that in that 24/7 which everyone and there mom is going to watch. There are many people out there that have only seen Pac's squeaky clean image. Mayweather is going to find and expose any and all dirt that Pac has done or been accused of doing. Congressmen that Pac was running up against getting killed or something like that. The damage will be done.
U do make a great point
Hotsauce is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #41
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Arum is so scared of this fight I wish just one writer at a mjor website would right about it
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #42
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
What I'm taking from this is that Arum doesn't want the dirt that Mayweather will expose about him to be known by the mass audience that will tune in if they are signed to fight. Mayweather is going to talk about the prostitutes and kids out of wed-lock. I wouldn't be surprised if he flew the kid and the mother out and hung out with them for the day like 50cent did to Rick Ross. Stuff like that in that 24/7 which everyone and there mom is going to watch. There are many people out there that have only seen Pac's squeaky clean image. Mayweather is going to find and expose any and all dirt that Pac has done or been accused of doing. Congressmen that Pac was running up against getting killed or something like that. The damage will be done.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #43
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Nice....

Have they called Arum yet?

CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #44
elTerrible
TeamElite General Manager
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Arum used to be good at lying. He is loosing that jew edge
elTerrible is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #45
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
You know, that's a good point. Damaging Manny's good church boy image on national TV could be something he's avoiding. It's no secret Pac gets a lot of love because of his image, hurting that could turn away fans, something Arum wouldn't be willing to risk until Pac's last fight. Not convinced he truly cares about Pac's political career once he's done with boxing, so I don't think it would stop the fight from happening at the end of Pac's career.
Divi253 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum