Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #46
goblin 2
Blue Goblin Alliance
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum:Never been excited to match Mayweather with Pac, says its easy fight for Man

its frightening how badly poor arum doesnt wanna risk manny by putting him in there with Mayweather
goblin 2 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #47
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Arum:Never been excited to match Mayweather with Pac, says its easy fight for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
Nice....

Have they called Arum yet?

Not the point, have any thoughts on the quote/topic of the thread?
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #48
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Arum is full of shit. He stood up at post fight press conferences spouting off about "if Mayweather wants a piece of the little Philipino....." Mr. Moneybags was interested.

He is about as credible as a Mayweather (obviously more intelligent, though).
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #49
Knickerbocker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

lol Arum is senile i think

Too bad Manny has a promoter that makes him look bad all the time
Knickerbocker is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #50
Convicted_Felon
Certified Savage
ESB Full Member

Yeah Bob, keep it funky for once. You can't go on misleading people forever. He knows that Mayweather will have a field day with Manny Pacquiao during the press runs. Maybe we'll get the Floyd we saw the last time out. Laid back and reserved. I doubt it though. I'd personally want to see Mayweather acting a damn fool on that boy Manny Pacquiao. Bob Arum and Team Pacquiao have been talking so much junk about Floyd, I know he's going to make them regret it. Arum is scared, so is Manny, Koncz, and Roach. They know Flawless Floyd will put a beating on that chump. Smiling and winking at Larry Merchant while he kicks Manny's ass.
Convicted_Felon is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #51
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
We saw Mayweather dominated Juan Manuel Marquez two years ago, winning every round of a 12 round fight. This is the same Marquez that Pacquiao went life and death with twice and won a controversial 12 round decision against in 2008. A lot of boxing fans think Marquez should have won both fights with Pacquiao, as do I.
JMM is Floyd's greatest win in WW!

Niceeeeeee!!!
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #52
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
Arum is full of shit. He stood up at post fight press conferences spouting off about "if Mayweather wants a piece of the little Philipino....." Mr. Moneybags was interested.

He is about as credible as a Mayweather (obviously more intelligent, though).
i bet you're white....how do you know arum is more intelligent than floyd??? is it, is it because he's white????
dodong is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #53
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
i bet you're white....how do you know arum is more intelligent than floyd??? is it, is it because he's white????
It's probably because Arum can make statements like this, and STILL convince people it's Floyd avoiding the fight and not him. You have to be damn smart to pull that off... Because it would be sad to say the opposite of all the people believing him still.
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #54
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
Not the point, have any thoughts on the quote/topic of the thread?
Quote:
We saw Mayweather dominated Juan Manuel Marquez two years ago, winning every round of a 12 round fight. This is the same Marquez that Pacquiao went life and death with twice and won a controversial 12 round decision against in 2008. A lot of boxing fans think Marquez should have won both fights with Pacquiao, as do I.
Do I even have to? Article is retarded as shit.

MoneyTeam have called Arum yet? I bet they're more keen to make the fight happen.

CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #55
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

"Manny sued me bc he needs money to pay that hooker child support" "Dude talking about his faith but he raw dogging everything and then going back to his wife raw dogging her"

These are the kind of things Arum doesn't want Floyd saying on that national stage with all the casual fans watching.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #56
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
"Manny sued me bc he needs money to pay that hooker child support" "Dude talking about his faith but he raw dogging everything and then going back to his wife raw dogging her"

These are the kind of things Arum doesn't want Floyd saying on that national stage with all the casual fans watching.
The back and forth could get real bad.. I mean Arum/Roach/Ariza would probably do all the shit talking for Pac, but I think we'd get some real verbal fireworks between camps. Maybe that'll make Pac fight better? I don't see it having an affect on Mayweather, positive or negative.
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #57
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs View Post
Arum is quick to blame Mayweather of ducking and dodging fighters when he hasn't put Pacquiao in with anyone who was a threat to beating him. Let's check the record. Here is a list of fighters Pacquiao could have and should have fought.

Mark Johnson

Derrick Gainer

Kevin Kelley

Junior Jones

Tim Austin

Steve Forbes

Nate Cambell

Zahir Raheem

"Popo"Freitas

Joel Casamayor

Juan Diaz

Julio Diaz

Rafael Marquez

Humberto soto

Joan Guzman
well I wouldn't go that far
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #58
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
The back and forth could get real bad.. I mean Arum/Roach/Ariza would probably do all the shit talking for Pac, but I think we'd get some real verbal fireworks between camps. Maybe that'll make Pac fight better? I don't see it having an affect on Mayweather, positive or negative.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Familiar?
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #59
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
Roach is not going to be saying shit. Roger got his ass in check big time.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ueemBbS7WI&feature=related[/ame]
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #60
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs View Post
Arum is quick to blame Mayweather of ducking and dodging fighters when he hasn't put Pacquiao in with anyone who was a threat to beating him. Let's check the record. Here is a list of fighters Pacquiao could have and should have fought.

Mark Johnson

Derrick Gainer

Kevin Kelley

Junior Jones

Tim Austin

Steve Forbes

Nate Cambell

Zahir Raheem

"Popo"Freitas

Joel Casamayor

Juan Diaz

Julio Diaz