Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-17-2007, 05:39 AM   #1
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default GREEN v DREWS HIGHLIGHTS

Not that there is much to say but for those who missed it here it is.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
waynesmale is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 05:50 AM   #2
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Default Re: GREEN v DREWS HIGHLIGHTS

Thanks heaps mate. Any chance of you putting up the Kickett fight at some stage.

Just thought I would add also, that your other vidoes go along way to promoting australian fighters both locally and internationally. Great work mate
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 06:05 AM   #3
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

For the people who don't want to wait for it to load, i will summarize-

Drews runs, Green looks like a stiff doing some sort of awkward feinting thing in the middle of the ring and occasionally throws jabs to the body and occasionally commits to going straight at Drews while missing punches and wrestling with Drews, Drews smiles alot and runs some more, repeat for twelve rounds.

Conclusion- Green has now successfully bought a title that had avoided him for so long due to his lack of skills, now he can make even more money fighting a guy who already embarrassed him because the australian public don't know boxing and gobble up this sort of thing like Ozziebattler gobbles up *****, the End.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 06:16 AM   #4
crash
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

thanks 4 that,danny looks ripped at light heavy
crash is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 06:57 AM   #5
DeVoy
Parlor Talker
ESB Jr Member

Danny has reasonably fast hands but he has very slow feet. That's why movers like Mundine, Beyer etc have had success against him, he just can't close on them.
DeVoy is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 07:15 AM   #6
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Cheers Waynesmale as always.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 07:16 AM   #7
johnjourno
Journeyman

2 left feet as well

johnjourno is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 07:29 AM   #8
PorkChopExpress
Champion of the Universe
ESB Senior Member

yeah he looks really quick there... Drews height and reach saved him from a beating...
PorkChopExpress is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2007, 09:00 AM   #9
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR

Thanks heaps mate. Any chance of you putting up the Kickett fight at some stage.

Just thought I would add also, that your other vidoes go along way to promoting australian fighters both locally and internationally. Great work mate
working on the kickett fight as we speak and will be up tomorrow sometime
Old 12-17-2007, 09:06 AM   #10
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

I agree fighting Mundine would be a bad move BUT and i mean but if he fights using those JABS and POWER STRAIGHT....NO ****ING HOOKS he has a better chance.

Take Ricky Hatton v Floyd all hooks and he was caught on the counter....BACK THEM UP WITH STRAIGHTS....STRAIGHT JAB STAIGHT and repeat STRAIGHT JAB STAIGHT.

Aim for the body STRAIGHT then the head JAB and the head again STAIGHT.

I would still tip Mundine in a rematch but who the hell knows really and why fight? Green wins this is what will happen....CHOC LOST WHY....bad eye even if green koed him in big style it would be because he had a bad eye and ring rust.

Then what would happen SUPERFIGHT III lol there is really no need for it guys Mundine won and i hate saying that but Green has bigger targets out there such as BRIGGS, Tarver, Chad Dawson, Jeff Lacy and why the hell not call out Kessler and bring him up to LH the man who beat Mundine.? Thats the fight I would be gunning for.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #11
silvy_chris
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

thanks for the link, shame about how bad the fight was
silvy_chris is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 04:10 AM   #12
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
For the people who don't want to wait for it to load, i will summarize-

Drews runs, Green looks like a stiff doing some sort of awkward feinting thing in the middle of the ring and occasionally throws jabs to the body and occasionally commits to going straight at Drews while missing punches and wrestling with Drews, Drews smiles alot and runs some more, repeat for twelve rounds.

Conclusion- Green has now successfully bought a title that had avoided him for so long due to his lack of skills, now he can make even more money fighting a guy who already embarrassed him because the australian public don't know boxing and gobble up this sort of thing like Ozziebattler gobbles up *****, the End.
You should get a job writing obituaries in the paper you depressing ****! I haven't read one positive thing that you've posted in any threads! If you hate it on here so much do us all a favour and **** off.
Jack Daniels is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 04:36 AM   #13
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
You should get a job writing obituaries in the paper you depressing ****! I haven't read one positive thing that you've posted in any threads! If you hate it on here so much do us all a favour and **** off.
What? I just broke down the fight and what it really means, where's my thank you? We have enough Green fans round here sugarcoating things, i'm just bringing a more realistic perspective for the people who like the sport of boxing instead of just liking Dann Greens ********.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 04:38 AM   #14
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVoy
Danny has reasonably fast hands but he has very slow feet. That's why movers like Mundine, Beyer etc have had success against him, he just can't close on them.
If you've boxed before you'd know that balance is so important. You get your feet and your balance before throwing a punch. Otherwise you're so susceptable to counter punches and getting knocked down. Mundine is talented in the fact that he can throw punches whilst retreating or dancing around. Not many guys can do that in boxing and get away with it. But I think that he's perfected this largely because of his inherited glass jaw. Beyer danced around Green perfectly in the 2nd fight and schooled Green. I think that Drews probably watched these fights and tried to do a similar thing but like Johnny Lewis said he just looked like he was scared ****less and forgot to throw ****ing punches!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 04:43 AM   #15
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
What? I just broke down the fight and what it really means, where's my thank you? We have enough Green fans round here sugarcoating things, i'm just bringing a more realistic perspective for the people who like the sport of boxing instead of just liking Dann Greens ********.
Nah I think you're just a flea, you've probably never stepped in a ring before - ****ing expert.
Most of the retorts against your posts are negative indicating that you're just here to stir ****. You don't seem to post anything interesting it's just whinging ****. Noting your avatar stirring **** is obviously your business. Are you a pitcher or a catcher?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum