Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #31
PDubs
Legend
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko is an unbeatable monster. He would beat any HW from any era

I laugh at this post.. the klitschko brothers are vastly overrated on this forum... If he fights Haye he has a chance of gettting KOd
PDubs is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #32
godlikerich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Vitali Klitschko is an unbeatable monster. He would beat any HW from any era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post
Vitali and Wlad are the two most dominant fighters of all time. The numbers and stats don't lie.

Both Klitschkos would be dominant HW champs in any era.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
By your logic Ali never actually beat Henry Cooper. Henry Cooper floored Ali but because he lost on a cut he didn't lose right? Please explain what you think of Ali Cooper 1 and how Lewis-Klitschko is different.
godlikerich is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #33
ploys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post
Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.
they both took the fight on 10 days notice.

lewis was training to fight johnson.

vitali was training to fight boswell on the undercard for that fight.

the timing favoured vitali imo.
ploys is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #34
pahapoisu
Superman!
ESB Addict

vCash: 105

If you are so unbeatable and all then how do you lose two fights ?
pahapoisu is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #35
Big Red
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1036

I would not say he is unbeatable but I don't think any boxer is but Vitali has never been outclassed in a boxing ring something that is very rare.

Besides maybe Lewis and Wladimir and maybe a prime Bowe I can't think of to many boxers all time that could hang in there with Vitali. Whats the blue print on beating Vitali? So far it is creating a cut or injuring his shoulder. He has never realy been close to being behind in a fight or close to being knocked out.
Big Red is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #36
pahapoisu
Superman!
ESB Addict

vCash: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploys View Post
they both took the fight on 10 days notice.

lewis was training to fight johnson.

vitali was training to fight boswell on the undercard for that fight.

the timing favoured vitali imo.
Vitaly got a old Lewis who weighed more then he had ever weighed.
pahapoisu is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #37
ploys

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlikerich View Post
By your logic Ali never actually beat Henry Cooper. Henry Cooper floored Ali but because he lost on a cut he didn't lose right? Please explain what you think of Ali Cooper 1 and how Lewis-Klitschko is different.
no...by his logic vitali lost to ross purrity...

& even tho the official result says vitali by tko...the stoppage on on cuts is an unacceptable result...& there was no rematch.
ploys is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #38
PDubs
Legend
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
I would not say he is unbeatable but I don't think any boxer is. But Vitali has never been outclassed in a boxing ring something that is very rare.

Besides maybe Lewis and Wladimir and maybe a prime Bowe I can't think of to many boxers all time that could hang in there with Vitali. Whats the blue print on beating Vitali? So far it is creating a cut or injuring his shoulder. He has never realy been close to being behind in a fight or close to being knocked out.
Prime Mike Tyson would make him miss jabs/ punches all night it's byebye when Tyson uses his boxing skills and not just agression, I bet Tyson would stop Vitali within 4, and Wlad in 2
PDubs is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #39
Antigoon
Journeyman

vCash: 736

The rules are the rules, losing a fight because of a cut is losing a fight, period!!
Plenty of examples in sports history where it's tough to accept winners because of circumstances. Losing a soccer game on penalties after you dominated the whole game, sucks, but it is still a lost game (plenty of examples of that happening).

I see Vitali giving just about any HW trouble, including the top names, but to say he's unbeatable and would win any fight against historic HW's just isn't accurate imo.
Antigoon is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:24 PM   #40
Webbiano
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlikerich View Post
brilliant
Webbiano is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #41
the_baller
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Lewis TKO 6
the_baller is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #42
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 423

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahapoisu View Post
Vitaly got a old Lewis who weighed more then he had ever weighed.
Please, 40 year old Vitali schools any version of Lewis. Wake up!
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #43
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigoon View Post
The rules are the rules, losing a fight because of a cut is losing a fight, period!!
Plenty of examples in sports history where it's tough to accept winners because of circumstances. Losing a soccer game on penalties after you dominated the whole game, sucks, but it is still a lost game (plenty of examples of that happening).

I see Vitali giving just about any HW trouble, including the top names, but to say he's unbeatable and would win any fight against historic HW's just isn't accurate imo.
There is no evidence Vit can be beat bar the injury, none. All these years in the ring there wasn't a single fighter who was not outclassed and schooled by Vitali, including Lewis.
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #44
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs View Post
Prime Mike Tyson would make him miss jabs/ punches all night it's byebye when Tyson uses his boxing skills and not just agression, I bet Tyson would stop Vitali within 4, and Wlad in 2
He should have stopped Buster and Holyfield first
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #45
PDubs
Legend
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouche View Post
He should have stopped Buster and Holyfield first
I said PRIME you idiot, two totally different boxer's we are talking about here
PDubs is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum