Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #61
Webbiano
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko is an unbeatable monster. He would beat any HW from any era

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
by the way wlad uds vitali
No vitali KOs wlad in 3 rounds, maybe less. Way to big and way to much punching power
Webbiano is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #62
Big Red
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1036
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko is an unbeatable monster. He would beat any HW from any era

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlikerich View Post
A fighter can be miles ahead and still be knocked out. And the reasons for the stoppage are still exactly the same - physical injury. The 'able to fight' part is debatable. If a fighter is out cold he can obviously not carry on, I do see your point there. But if a fighter is badly cut to such an extent he may suffer permanent injury (to the eye in Vitali's case) then he too is not able to carry on in the fight. Both are the result of physical injury, both are serious enough to warrant stopping the fight. Also being 'willing' to carry on is irrelevant - badly hurt fighters are often 'willing' to carry on. Some guys need to saved from themselves.

If this fight got a rematch so would thousands of others in boxing history that are NOT debated.
Its not a very conclusive ending to a fight and I can't think of to many fights at all where a rematch was not givin in a fight like that. Ali should have given Foreman a rematch but Forman was down for the count.

A good exsample is Taylor vs Chavez.
Big Red is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #63
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

This is a troll thread. Do not feed the troll.
madballster is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #64
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
Dude you are really making it harder for many guys to like Klitschkos...

Just shut the fuk up man.

I feel sorry for you..
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #65
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

**** off with this fanboy gayness.

fighters that would beat Vitali's ass:

Lennox Lewis
Larry Holmes
Ali
Foreman
Joe Louis

fighters that have a better resume than Vitali: 90 percent of heavyweight champs in history

fighters that would beat Wlad: list is too long, a virtual who's who of top heavyweights, Wlad does not have the chin or fortitude to survive vs the greats.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #66
blacshirtevo
Evolution Televised

vCash: 264

I like Vitali but Lennox had his looking really unhealthy. And it's true that VK was ahead on the cards but which rounds did Lennox win on the cards? Could it be the sixth round? Where VK ate those uppercuts and his head was bopping around like a damn newborn? I don't know...maybe it's the image of VK running from Lennox in that sixth that makes me laugh whenever I read threads of this nature. Anyway...hip hop is dead so is the NBA. If it wasn't for boxing I would have nothing.
blacshirtevo is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #67
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlikerich View Post
A fighter can be miles ahead and still be knocked out. And the reasons for the stoppage are still exactly the same - physical injury. The 'able to fight' part is debatable. If a fighter is out cold he can obviously not carry on, I do see your point there. But if a fighter is badly cut to such an extent he may suffer permanent injury (to the eye in Vitali's case) then he too is not able to carry on in the fight. Both are the result of physical injury, both are serious enough to warrant stopping the fight. Also being 'willing' to carry on is irrelevant - badly hurt fighters are often 'willing' to carry on. Some guys need to saved from themselves.

If this fight got a rematch so would thousands of others in boxing history that are NOT debated.
Except that Vitali was not knocked out and the argument can be made for technical decision in his favor. In the end, WBC did the right thing and ordered the rematch but Lewis ran into retirement instead.
bremen is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #68
FutureChampGG
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
the argument can be made for technical decision in his favor.

No sane person can make that argument.
FutureChampGG is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #69
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureChampGG View Post
No sane person can make that argument.
It is all in WBC championship rules: accidental injury aggravated by legal punches -> technical decision
bremen is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #70
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2217

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs View Post
Prime Mike Tyson would make him miss jabs/ punches all night it's byebye when Tyson uses his boxing skills and not just agression, I bet Tyson would stop Vitali within 4, and Wlad in 2
Your as delusional as everyone else on this thread. From a Vitali fan, Vitali has lost 2 fights in his boxing career, both by injury...still a loss. It is not the same as being KO'D like Lewis but still a loss. H2H Vitali could win and would win against a lot that have come before him. He was 6 times World kick boxing champion before switching to boxing. Has not been behind on the scorecards and has the highest KO %. There must be a reason for that folks. Although I Like Vitali, I disagree with the op as Vitali has been beaten already, yes not like Lewis but a loss is a loss.

Tyson would lose because of Vitali's aggression and chin. End of that story.
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #71
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs View Post
Let's be honest here... I could make a whole list of prime heavyweight legends that would beat and possibly even destroy vitali.... you want me to make a list so you can see all of the people he would lose to?
Yes, please Do embarrass yourself
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #72
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacshirtevo View Post
I like Vitali but Lennox had his looking really unhealthy. And it's true that VK was ahead on the cards but which rounds did Lennox win on the cards? Could it be the sixth round? Where VK ate those uppercuts and his head was bopping around like a damn newborn? I don't know...maybe it's the image of VK running from Lennox in that sixth that makes me laugh whenever I read threads of this nature. Anyway...hip hop is dead so is the NBA. If it wasn't for boxing I would have nothing.
Nope, Vitali won the 6th. Decisively too.
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #73
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
Lewis TKO6 Vitlay

He-he, so you don't like the way Lenox was schooled, eh?
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #74
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
Its not a very conclusive ending to a fight and I can't think of to many fights at all where a rematch was not givin in a fight like that. Ali should have given Foreman a rematch but Forman was down for the count.

A good exsample is Taylor vs Chavez.
Vitali/Lennox was the most anticipated rematch I can remember. Lewis robbed us all afterwards, what a disgraceful pos he is.
grouche is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #75
NoCoolFool?
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbiano View Post
No vitali KOs wlad in 3 rounds, maybe less. Way to big and way to much punching power
Ha! Love this.
Considering IF fans of Vitali are not just trolls. Its amazing how much "charisma" can sway opinion. We have two brothers. One with a better record, and overall better skills in all departments. But because his chin is seen as a little flawed and he doesn't have that "mean" personna, he is continually voted second here on this forum. It's ridiculous. When Vitali fails to knock someone out before 4 rounds (and he hasn't for years)...it because he is "causing punishment" and "trying to go rounds".

Face it - unless something changes things in the near future, Vitali will always be second to his brother. So he is 2nd best in this era, Not even considering other eras.
NoCoolFool? is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum