Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 09:34 PM   #136
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Weight
So what really happened was that the red saw that WALDO was so ****ed up after taking a couple of left hooks that it was pointless even giving him a minutes rest cos he was done
huhuhuhuh mr I hate Klits
DoumB is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #137
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR
You really don't know what you are talking about. There was a count? After the round was over?
Ok, I just rewatched it and yes the bell rang. The ref wasnt counting, but he actually should have been because he went down after Brewster threw a combo at the bell, and Wlad fell. That could have very easily been called a KD.

Lo and BEHOLD, Wlad got to his KNEE and paused LOOKING AS THOUGH HE DIDNT WANT TO CONTINUE, just as I said and REMEMBERED. No way to know what Wlad said, if anything to the ref, but after Wlad got up the ref waived it off.

You are carrying on about this in ridiculous fashion and it PROVES JACK SHIT!!!. I stated that I didnt CLEARLY remember every exact second of the ending, BUT I DID remember Wlad on his KNEE!! IMO he could have made more effort, and the ref may not have stopped the fight. IMO, Wlad essentially QUIT with his behavior after going down. Now, none of us were the one taking the shots and perhaps Wlad was hurt enough NOT to continue. Yet, I've seen more heart and will displayed by many fighter's and seen fights CONTINUE after fighters being hurt worse than that. Especially, when a fighter is AT the end of the round and has some time to recover.

So mr. Widow maker, TAKE your and go fly a KITE. Hope you find it as INSPIRATIONAL as one Ben Franklin
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #138
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Muirthemne
Posts: 10,495
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Weight
So what really happened was that the red saw that WALDO was so ****ed up after taking a couple of left hooks that it was pointless even giving him a minutes rest cos he was done

The ref should not have stopped the fight. He tripped a weary Wlad (albeit accidentally) and then stopped the fight because Wlad looked bushed. It was right after the bell and so he should have had his minute to recover.

However IMO, if the next round had started, Wlad did not look like he could recover in time and would almost certainly have gotten KOd (For real, with a 10 count,) so the result was probably unaffected. But stranger things have happened in 60 seconds. Witness Corales - Castillo.


The result would probably not have changed.

Still, the fight should have continued.
cuchulain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:56 PM   #139
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain
The ref should not have stopped the fight. He tripped a weary Wlad (albeit accidentally) and then stopped the fight because Wlad looked bushed. It was right after the bell and so he should have had his minute to recover.

However IMO, if the next round had started, Wlad did not look like he could recover in time and would almost certainly got KOd (For real, with a 10 count,) so the result was probably unaffected. Stranger things have happened in 60 seconds. Witness Corales - Castillo.


The result would probably not have changed.

Still, the fight should have continued.
IMO, had Wlad behaved as if he WANTED to, it would have
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:00 PM   #140
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Muirthemne
Posts: 10,495
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
IMO, had Wlad behaved as if he WANTED to, it would have

If he had Angelo Dundee in his corner, the KO would probably have come a round later (but there's a tiny chance he would have recovered.)
cuchulain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #141
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain
If he had Angelo Dundee in his corner, the KO would probably have come a round later (but there's a tiny chance he would have recovered.)
I wasnt speculating on the result, just that Wlad appeared to not want to continue.
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:24 PM   #142
Mr "T"
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 574
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
then my friend ur simply a Klit hater .
Keep jacking off my friend, your kind of explanation has to be suspect because you won't let your small dick recover from all the ***y boxing photos. Sorry I had to crude.
Mr "T" is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:38 PM   #143
Shadows
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Okinawa
Posts: 65
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Brewster will try to hard and be to sure that he will get the KO in the first rounds.This will tire hime out after the 3 rd Wlad will start to tag him good in the 5 th he will drop him and knock Brewster out in the 6 th round.
Shadows is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:51 PM   #144
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Muirthemne
Posts: 10,495
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr "T"
Keep jacking off my friend, your kind of explanation has to be suspect because you won't let your small dick recover from all the ***y boxing photos. Sorry I had to crude.

What I'm wondering is why you claim to be so familiar with the dimensions of Doumb's intimate apparatus, and why you find these pics so ***y?

Is there someting in your make-up you that you haven't been telling us about?
cuchulain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #145
maciek4
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph
im not so sure about 81-77
boxrec could have it wrong. brewsters reach is pretty even with wlads from the look of it.
Brewsters arm on top of wlad's.
maciek4 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #146
Ion85
The Countdown Kid
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 44
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR
You are living in a world that is more than 3 years ago. I agree that Wladimir used to have a problem dealing with adversity in that manner. He admitted that much after his fight with Sanders. For a simple reason, he had never been taught what to do when hurt, and he had never really been hurt. You have to realize when you have a guy that is that size, and that talented... he really doesn't come across adversity all that much. However, since being with Steward all of this time, it is obvious Wladimir has made those adjustments and simply isn't the same fighter that he was 3 years ago. The Peter fight is exactly what he needed to get over the hump.
He had never been taught what to do when he got hurt?

GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK!

Thats basic boxing, every boxer has been hurt at some point, whether it be in sparring or in a fight. You either are able ot weather it or you get laid out. Wlad got laid the **** out. It had nothing to do with the fact that he didn't know what to do. That kind of bullshit excuse making is taking the credit away from his opponent and show that your're a true Wlad fanboy.

Are you suggesting that he never got hurt pro or amatuer up to that point? What kind of a dream world are you living in?

This man was a gold medalist, he has faced adversity before and has been hurt prior to that. He just got his ass kicked, plain and simple.

Now get off your knee's and take his dick out of your stupid mouth.
Ion85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #147
maciek4
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion85
He had never been taught what to do when he got hurt?

GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK!

Thats basic boxing, every boxer has been hurt at some point, whether it be in sparring or in a fight. You either are able ot weather it or you get laid out. Wlad got laid the **** out. It had nothing to do with the fact that he didn't know what to do. That kind of bullshit excuse making is taking the credit away from his opponent and show that your're a true Wlad fanboy.

Are you suggesting that he never got hurt pro or amatuer up to that point? What kind of a dream world are you living in?

This man was a gold medalist, he has faced adversity before and has been hurt prior to that. He just got his ass kicked, plain and simple.

Now get off your knee's and take his dick out of your stupid mouth.
When has he faced adversity? What fight? he had never faced adversity before. The same with Mike Tyson when he fought Holyfield, he was experienced and everything but he didnt know what to do when Holyfield took all of his best shots and kept punching and kept putting the pressure on Tyson and that was experienced Tyson when he fought Holyfield.
maciek4 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #148
Ion85
The Countdown Kid
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 44
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciek4
When has he faced adversity? What fight? he had never faced adversity before. The same with Mike Tyson when he fought Holyfield, he was experienced and everything but he didnt know what to do when Holyfield took all of his best shots and kept punching and kept putting the pressure on Tyson and that was experienced Tyson when he fought Holyfield.
Tyson lost to Douglas before he lost to Holyfield, so what point are you trying to make? Tyson already lost and had faced adversity prior to Holyfield, Holyfield just whipped his ass.

Again what is your point?
Ion85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #149
oblate
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 404
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph
dont you feel like maybe Brew got Wlads number?
That may very well be the case whether or not he's had problems in sparring
I don't understand how anyone can say brewster has wlads number. He won the first fight true but it's not like he won because his style gave wlad trouble and brewster outclassed him. Brewster was taking a beating until wlad gassed and brewster knocked him out. All wlad has to do is not gass out and the fight is in the bag.
oblate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #150
Ion85
The Countdown Kid
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 44
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblate
I don't understand how anyone can say brewster has wlads number. He won the first fight true but it's not like he won because his style gave wlad trouble and brewster outclassed him. Brewster was taking a beating until wlad gassed and brewster knocked him out. All wlad has to do is not gass out and the fight is in the bag.
He also has to stay away from Brewsters bombs.
Ion85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013