Old 11-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Is that you Brock?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Looks like William Regal in the last one lol.

Pretty certain this picture is this year. Not looking to good for Brock against Overeem if his size is anything to go by....

The UFC obviously still have James Toney syndrome and are trying their damdest to sell the fight.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553
Default Re: Is that you Brock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Yeah Brock never took steroids..... Not at OVW or the WWF.... He was a natural jacked 300lb beast.. Oh wait a minute

your def out to get Brock.. How about you find a recent pic of him shirtless or at least from the Torso up to compare with the fight poster.. Then talk like a bitch.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
your def out to get Brock.. How about you find a recent pic of him shirtless or at least from the Torso up to compare with the fight poster.. Then talk like a bitch.
WTF are you on about you tit? I post a RECENT picture of Brock and you're talking about the price of fish? GTFO of this thread ya ejit.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

Your comparing pics of him neck up, with a hoody on, to the fight poster..

GTFO outta here, man.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Your comparing pics of him neck up, with a hoody on, to the fight poster..

GTFO outta here, man.
Are you retarded? That fight poster shows a picture of Brock when he was healthy. He's now had 2 possibly more bouts of surgery and is OBVIOUSLY feeling the effects of the surgery and lost weight. You can tell that just from the first picture i posted. Look at his face you idiot. Look at his build. It's obvious to even Ray Charles he's not the same. Ahhh why am i bothering...
Old 11-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
tri-pod
Balls
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 123

He actually seems like he may be healthier. Probably laying off so much red meat.

tri-pod is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #7
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-pod View Post
He actually seems like he may be healthier. Probably laying off so much red meat.

I would imagine he probably is. But i think he lost most of his colon as well so it's no surprise he's lost alot of weight.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

Quote:
Are you retarded? That fight poster shows a picture of Brock when he was healthy. He's now had 2 possibly more bouts of surgery and is OBVIOUSLY feeling the effects of the surgery and lost weight. You can tell that just from the first picture i posted. Look at his face you idiot. Look at his build. It's obvious to even Ray Charles he's not the same. Ahhh why am i bothering...
I don't know.. You seem to be the only person in the world with x-ray vision

Brock could be thugging it wearing a 5XL for all you know.. You know dick without a comparible photo to the fight poster.

Like I said.. Post a recent pic of him shirtless.. Then you can at least have a decent example to go along with talking like a bitch.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
I don't know.. You seem to be the only person in the world with x-ray vision

Brock could be thugging it wearing a 5XL for all you know.. You know dick without a comparible photo to the fight poster.

Like I said.. Post a recent pic of him shirtless.. Then you can at least have a decent example to go along with talking like a bitch.
So you require X-Ray ****ing vision to look at someone's face? You stupid ****ing prat. Sign out! Now! Go on ****ing sign out you half life.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

Comparing a recent pic of his face to a torso and up shot in the fight poster? A weak attempt, your obviously reaching.

So he lost some fat? He could be more muscular for all we know, and that is what matters.

Quote:
When he was healthy? You think he got surgery twice because he was healthy??

Don't take my word for it you THICK ****.. You know Brock better than anyone else in this world based on a recent mugshot.

Quote:
"For two years I had to lie to myself, and lie to all of my fans. I had to get up every morning and say 'you feel good today', and I didn't. I had the surgery, it's out of my life, and I'm back. And that's a damn good feeling for me, and it's bad for everyone else."
Old 11-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Comparing a recent pic of his face to a torso and up shot in the fight poster? A weak attempt, your obviously reaching.

So he lost some fat? He could be more muscular for all we know, and that is what matters.

When he was healthy? You think he got surgery twice because he was healthy??

Don't take my word for it you THICK ****.. You know Brock better than anyone else in this world judging by a face alone lol.

Ahhh you're doing this on purpose aren't you!!!! I get it now! You're a troll!!! Stupid me.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #12
tri-pod
Balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I would imagine he probably is. But i think he lost most of his colon as well so it's no surprise he's lost alot of weight.
It's sucks he didn't go straight to MMA instead of the WWE. I loved his rivalry with the Undertaker and that was the last I ever paid attention to WWE, but he would have been better suited skipping WWE and the NFL and going straight to his bread and butter.

How do you think he would have done against the fighters we consider legends today?

If he went straight to the UFC I think he would have dominated. If he went to Pride I honestly believe he would have been a contender at best.

tri-pod is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #13
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
It's sucks he didn't go straight to MMA instead of the WWE. I loved his rivalry with the Undertaker and that was the last I ever paid attention to WWE, but he would have been better suited skipping WWE and the NFL and going straight to his bread and butter.

How do you think he would have done against the fighters we consider legends today?

If he went straight to the UFC I think he would have dominated. If he went to Pride I honestly believe he would have been a contender at best.

This is a bit of a difficult one. On talent alone Brock would have probably fared as well as Mark Kerr did who was also a guy that benefited alot from hormone abuse. Brock was a monster in the WWE. He was well known among all the stars for his feats of strength. Personally i thinks he's far too long in the tooth to have anything to offer now and the surgery can't have helped.
That said im glad he went to the WWE. Otherwise i never would have got to see his matches with Kurt Angle and the Big Show. Or his botched Shooting Star press.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #14
tri-pod
Balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
This is a bit of a difficult one. On talent alone Brock would have probably fared as well as Mark Kerr did who was also a guy that benefited alot from hormone abuse. Brock was a monster in the WWE. He was well known among all the stars for his feats of strength. Personally i thinks he's far too long in the tooth to have anything to offer now and the surgery can't have helped.
That said im glad he went to the WWE. Otherwise i never would have got to see his matches with Kurt Angle and the Big Show. Or his botched Shooting Star press.
That alone makes him a legend.

Don't get me wrong, Brock offered a lot to the WWE, and he was entertaining as hell.

I just think it would have been interesting to see him go into MMA 8 or 9 years earlier.

tri-pod is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #15
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
That alone makes him a legend.

Don't get me wrong, Brock offered a lot to the WWE, and he was entertaining as hell.

I just think it would have been interesting to see him go into MMA 8 or 9 years earlier.

No doubt. Under Vale Tudo or in PRIDE he would have fared well because of the rule set. On his physical attributes along back then he surely would have been a wrecking machine. That said even in the WWE when things didn't go his way mentally he crumbled. Brock was your prototypical bully. And he played that part well thanks to Paul Heyman who did a fantastic job promoting him.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum