Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default THe Nuthugger Quiz.........

Test Your Boxing Knowledge........

Come on Guys........ This is your chance to test yourself.......

Find out where you really rate on the Mundine Nuthugging Scale......

I've kept it simple....... True or False........coz I don't want to make your heads hurt.

1...... Mundine has never won a legitimate World Boxing Title....T or F

2...... Mundine only inherited the WBA Legitimate World Title when Ottke retired..... T or F

3....... Mundine lost the WBA legitimate Title on his first defence........T or F

4......Ottke is regarded as the softest punching S/Middleweight Champion in History........ T or F

5....... Mundine was KO'd by the "featherfisted" Ottke......T or F

6....... Contrary to "Nuthugger" opinion, Mundine was behind on points when KO'd by Ottke....T or F

7...... In close to 6 years after the Ottke fight, Mundine has only fought 5 credible opponents......T or F

8....... 4 out of 5 of those fights were "mandatory" fights....T or F

9....... The first of those "mandatory" elimination fights was against Antwun Echols who is now considered to have been way over rated when he fought Mundine......T or F

10....... Echols, long regarded as one of Mundine's toughest opponents was in fact returning from a long layoff when he fought Mundine and has only won 2 from 7 fights inclusive since.......T or F

11......Both of Echol's victories were against easybeats who had won 1 from 10 and 2 from 10 fights respectively......T or F

12....... Mundine has never, ever defeated any boxer who has held a World Title, past or present.....T or F

13.......Manny Siaca, who defeated Mundine to take his legitimate World Title has had 6 World Title fights with the Mundine fight his sole victory.....T or F

14...... Mundine has gone the distance with every credible power puncher he has faced and has shown that by fighting on the backfoot that he is unlikely to have a KO victory.....T or F

15..... Mundine has only won 50% of his fights against credible opponents........even less if Echols is discounted....T or F

16........When Mundine fought Kessler, Mundine only managed to win 2 rounds on the Judges scorecards....... T or F

17......... Mundine has, despite his protestations, ducked Kessler twice in the last 9 months...... T or F

18........ Mundine refused to enforce his "mandatory" fight against Kessler allowing Kessler to fight Beyer...... T or F

19......... Rather than fight Kessler for the legitimate WBA Title, Mundine took the far safer option of fighting for a "Clayton's" World Title.....T or F

20........ Mundine again refused to take up his option of fighting Kessler for the Unified Title to fight Nievas instead. T or F

21........ Mundine now has breathing space because Kessler has 18 months before he faces a Mandatory fight with Mundine..... T or F

22......Nievas was not rated in the top 15 by the WBA prior to Nasser beginning negotiations......... T or F

23........ Nievas is currently ranked at 46 in the Boxrec Rankings.....T or F

24........ Nievas has never defeated an opponent rated better than 162

25....... Mundine was nowhere near as good a league player as he believes and Racism was not the reason for him missing selection in representative games....... T or F

Scoring and how you rate coming up soon.
oztriker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: THe Nuthugger Quiz.........

SCORING in the Nuthugger Quiz........

25 out of 25 True answers.......... Congratulations....... You really know your boxing.......You are most certainly a keen boxing fan.......probably very articulate....... a great conversationalist .........dress well.......and do well with the ladies.

1 to 5 False....... You are pretty much a realist....... still a Boxing fan......But would like to see Mundine step it up........ Still fairly intelligent ......You still score well with the ladies only they are a little on the fat and ugly side.

6 to 10 False...... You are starting to get into real Nuthugger territory here........ You say that you want Mundine to step it up...... but are happy just to see him keep winning........ Forget totally about the Mensa Test....(as for the ladies.......I suggest that you take a double strength bag to put over their heads)

11 to 15 False....... You are officially declared a "NUTHUGGER!" You simply don't care who Mundine fights....... You know sweet **** all about boxing and are only interested if Mundine is fighting....... Your shoe size is probably bigger than your IQ......... and as for the ladies........I suggest you only go out late at night.......frequent dark areas........and if you manage to find a really pissed one that will go home with you.......FOR GOD'S SAKE.........DON'T TURN ON THE LIGHT!!!

16 to 20 False....... OK........ You are an out and out Nuthugger......... You never ever saw a fight until Mundine came along........ Mundine can do no wrong.....You most likely need help to tie your shoelaces and the closest you will ever get to scoring a root are your sordid fantasies about your carer.

21 to 25....... CONGRATULATIONS......... You are the "El Supremo" of NUTHUGGERS.
You don't really give a **** about boxing......... Mundine is your sole reason for living.
You are too retarded to even realise that you are genuinely stupid.
Most likely, your carer will be reading this to you.
You have no personality whatsoever.
Long ago, you gave up any thought of scoring with the ladies and turned Gay.
You have Mundine's **** shoved so far down your throat that when he comes, you piss it out your arse.
Gavin will most probably be sniffing around your shoes like a dog who has found a bitch on heat.

Again......... CONGRATULATIONS!

You must be very proud.
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
planetzion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker
Test Your Boxing Knowledge........

Come on Guys........ This is your chance to test yourself.......

Find out where you really rate on the Mundine Nuthugging Scale......

I've kept it simple....... True or False........coz I don't want to make your heads hurt.

1...... Mundine has never won a legitimate World Boxing Title....T or F

2...... Mundine only inherited the WBA Legitimate World Title when Ottke retired..... T or F

3....... Mundine lost the WBA legitimate Title on his first defence........T or F

4......Ottke is regarded as the softest punching S/Middleweight Champion in History........ T or F

5....... Mundine was KO'd by the "featherfisted" Ottke......T or F

6....... Contrary to "Nuthugger" opinion, Mundine was behind on points when KO'd by Ottke....T or F

7...... In close to 6 years after the Ottke fight, Mundine has only fought 5 credible opponents......T or F

8....... 4 out of 5 of those fights were "mandatory" fights....T or F

9....... The first of those "mandatory" elimination fights was against Antwun Echols who is now considered to have been way over rated when he fought Mundine......T or F

10....... Echols, long regarded as one of Mundine's toughest opponents was in fact returning from a long layoff when he fought Mundine and has only won 2 from 7 fights inclusive since.......T or F

11......Both of Echol's victories were against easybeats who had won 1 from 10 and 2 from 10 fights respectively......T or F

12....... Mundine has never, ever defeated any boxer who has held a World Title, past or present.....T or F

13.......Manny Siaca, who defeated Mundine to take his legitimate World Title has had 6 World Title fights with the Mundine fight his sole victory.....T or F

14...... Mundine has gone the distance with every credible power puncher he has faced and has shown that by fighting on the backfoot that he is unlikely to have a KO victory.....T or F

15..... Mundine has only won 50% of his fights against credible opponents........even less if Echols is discounted....T or F

16........When Mundine fought Kessler, Mundine only managed to win 2 rounds on the Judges scorecards....... T or F

17......... Mundine has, despite his protestations, ducked Kessler twice in the last 9 months...... T or F

18........ Mundine refused to enforce his "mandatory" fight against Kessler allowing Kessler to fight Beyer...... T or F

19......... Rather than fight Kessler for the legitimate WBA Title, Mundine took the far safer option of fighting for a "Clayton's" World Title.....T or F

20........ Mundine again refused to take up his option of fighting Kessler for the Unified Title to fight Nievas instead. T or F

21........ Mundine now has breathing space because Kessler has 18 months before he faces a Mandatory fight with Mundine..... T or F

22......Nievas was not rated in the top 15 by the WBA prior to Nasser beginning negotiations......... T or F

23........ Nievas is currently ranked at 46 in the Boxrec Rankings.....T or F

24........ Nievas has never defeated an opponent rated better than 162

25....... Mundine was nowhere near as good a league player as he believes and Racism was not the reason for him missing selection in representative games....... T or F

Scoring and how you rate coming up soon.

Man you spent all that time on this .... what.. did he rape your cat or something???

FYI kids "relax" Mundine aint the anti christ....

The aussie forum used to be a happier place.
planetzion is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORSTER
Mate its easier and less time consuming to answer these two questions....

1).Even after you add all mundines faults together,including his loudmouth,brash statements,bold predictions,losses in the ring and his ability to irritate people.............He is still one of the most popular and gifted boxers we have ever had come out of this country,and is in the top 3 of smw"s in the world and can beat the two guys in front of him on his given night.
And your constant posts about him be it good or bad just instill the facts i have stated above....TRUE

2).Was oztrikers 639th attempt at a mundine hating post a complete waist of time and did it show me and others it has confirmed the fact that he is a lonley beer drinking, attention seeking old generic who rings am radio stations preaching his hate in a bid to make others hate mundine..........TRUE

Oztriker instead of your hate being focused at a bloke you dont even know,i wrecken put it to good use and join a radical islamic group and perform jihad on yourself...Stick a grenade in your glass of beer or something.It could only improve your looks anyway.

muttley and jb1 should be arriving any minute.
I can hear the special bus approaching.
AM radio stations?.....WTF?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 08:57 PM   #5
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:

Lester Ellis.

I answered T to pretty much all the others, but theres a few grey areas with some of them, like the scoring of the Kessler fight question might need a bit of clarity. One could interpet it as what each individual judge scored it.
However, I'd have to answer T to that, given that I know what you meant by it.So...if you take away the mistake you made with the Lester Ellis one, I get a perfect score, and am a big hit with the ladies (not that I needed some quiz to tell me that).
pecks is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 09:34 PM   #6
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950

Quote:
You meddled up this question mate.

Choc won 4 rounds on one judges card and 3 rounds on the other (with 2 even). I think both judges scored rounds 1, 3 and 9 for Mundine.

And while there's no way all answers are true, most are, but at the same time the way you've worded it makes Mundine look like he's the devil.

While there's a few (and that's very limited, and arguable), its hard to find that many boxers in Australia with a resume as good as Mundine since his loss to Ottke.
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 09:44 PM   #7
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Boxing
You meddled up this question mate.

Choc won 4 rounds on one judges card and 3 rounds on the other (with 2 even). I think both judges scored rounds 1, 3 and 9 for Mundine.

And while there's no way all answers are true, most are, but at the same time the way you've worded it makes Mundine look like he's the devil.

While there's a few (and that's very limited, and arguable), its hard to find that many boxers in Australia with a resume as good as Mundine since his loss to Ottke.
since his loss to ottke i reckon paul briggs, vic and even kostya have better resumes (i say even kostya because he only had a handful of fights after late 2001)
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #8
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Great quiz Oz.
If someone answers more than a couple false then they are truly a Mundine nuthugger.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #9
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
since his loss to ottke i reckon paul briggs, vic and even kostya have better resumes (i say even kostya because he only had a handful of fights after late 2001)
And that's very fair.

But as I said, that's still a limited number, and Kostya was one of our all time greatest.

And Briggs is still debatable, either or could be argued has had the better comp.
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 11:04 PM   #10
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2300

I wonder how "The Man" would score on this quiz.
fatcity is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 11:07 PM   #11
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Boxing
And that's very fair.

But as I said, that's still a limited number, and Kostya was one of our all time greatest.

And Briggs is still debatable, either or could be argued has had the better comp.
yeah - maybe im biased after the adamek wars and the stripe drews fight
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 11:19 PM   #12
PorkChopExpress
Champion of the Universe
ESB Senior Member

Lol... You've outdone yourself this time Oz! Good going. Many grey area's and to be honest that post is too damn long to read for the purpose of a joke. But alas, i am well aware that I fit into the hugger category. See, us huggers aren't afraid or embarrassed to say so.

I think that there are alot of "non-huggers" who would answer False to alot of them, or atleast not be able to entirely answer true but just dont wanna man up to it for fear of the non-hugger backlash and the consequent banishment from the non-hugger fort.

It's these Closet-Huggers that are the problem. And now i'm starting to think, in relative terms- you often find people who are MOST against homo***uality either had a bad experience with it or are actually homo***ual themselves, but are in total denial because they resent the fact so much...

so Oz... are YOU a closet-hugger? Does this explain the recent increase in your anti-Mundine posting...

PorkChopExpress is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 12:20 AM   #13
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORSTER
Thats right mate..he rang 2ky just before the mundine-neivas fight to complain about mundine and tell all the listeners what a naughty boy anthony was for not fighting someone better.
I wrecken the blokes at the radio station after that call would've said to each other....Now that guy needs a ROOT.
whats wrong with calling in an AM station to voice your opinion?

i bet you wouldnt do it you gutless cunt
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 02:08 AM   #14
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

can i just say, i dont like Mundine, i like to read ya posts oz, but im not wasting my time with choc anymore untill he fights a top ten
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 AM   #15
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallua
you idiots why are you bagging mundine.
i rate him as being the fastest puncher in the world to date.
he is going to be very hard to stop.
all you idiots dont like him because he has beaten your true australian fake champions.
Not even close decisions(flogging)
its time to start bagging these other fake australian champions.
Give one name (robert medley the red neck)
Medley hey.
Medley is a interesting name to call fake.
The only guy maybe Medley should fight based in Australia at 147 thats left is Samuel Colomban.
Chad Bennett aint gonna face him.
I think its time for Medley to step it up & look overseas.
Kegsy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum