boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: What fight do you want to see?
Green Vs Briggs 29 87.88%
Green Vs Mundine II 4 12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2007, 05:12 AM   #16
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green Vs Briggs more appealing than Mundine rematch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huricn
yeah he will step up for sure as long as they can agree on terms, cause choc knows it will be another one sided affair. mundine will streer clear of kessler.
I think it'll be a different fight if it happens in the next say 6 to 8 months, Green looks back to his old self and I think you'll see a more confident guy against Choc next time around. Mundine was smart to avoid Green in the early days and I personally dont think that Green was at his best when he fought Mundine, but still full credit to Mundine because he was better on the night.
The one thing that sticks in my head about Choc (apart from the fact he's a total try hard everything out of the ring) is that he once got knocked out cold by a guy who wasn't renowned as a big puncher. So I think that every guy who gets in the ring against Choc knows that he's a punchers chance. If Mundine's good enough to score punches and fight his fight he'll probably win more than he loses but there's always that chance that he'll be laid out flat and go to sleep and I think that every Mundine fan fears this in the back of their mind, knowing that it's happened in the past.
Jack Daniels is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 05:24 AM   #17
BoxingKangaroo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by this bloke
if your a green fan u want 2 see green v briggs not mundine because atleast he has a chance of beating briggs even if it is a very very slim one
green has a good shot at beating mundine at 175, instead at 168 where he starves himself and looks like a twig, dont right off danny greens chances of beating choc after that performance.
BoxingKangaroo is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 06:45 AM   #18
bizzer07
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 12848

neither, they'll both be C grade boring fights
bizzer07 is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 07:00 AM   #19
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Green shld bring Woods to OZ for a big unification fight.

Now that wld **** mundine off.

In fact Green shld pretend to neg with Mundine for a few months leading up to the fight but secretly be doing a deal to fight Woods or Tarver and pull out of a Mundine fight at the 11th hr

Now that wld really **** Mundine off
kel is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 07:55 AM   #20
bizzer07
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut
why do you think that bizz?
I really think people are overating this green kiddie. He would get schooled by any world class operator, and in my opinion if your a world champ then you should be A class
bizzer07 is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 08:18 AM   #21
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

you mustn't think much of the light heavy weight division fizzer07 then? who is your great savour? your just another know in the crowd to prove wrong! I agree he is not great but he doesn't profess to be.
shiner is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 09:01 AM   #22
bizzer07
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner
you mustn't think much of the light heavy weight division fizzer07 then? who is your great savour? your just another know in the crowd to prove wrong! I agree he is not great but he doesn't profess to be.
thats not what i'm saying, everyone is all of a sudden bigging him up and praising him after one win!! i do know that Calzaghe would cane this man, and would be a very easy and pointless start to the light heavy division
bizzer07 is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #23
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
I think it'll be a different fight if it happens in the next say 6 to 8 months, Green looks back to his old self and I think you'll see a more confident guy against Choc next time around. Mundine was smart to avoid Green in the early days and I personally dont think that Green was at his best when he fought Mundine, but still full credit to Mundine because he was better on the night.
The one thing that sticks in my head about Choc (apart from the fact he's a total try hard everything out of the ring) is that he once got knocked out cold by a guy who wasn't renowned as a big puncher. So I think that every guy who gets in the ring against Choc knows that he's a punchers chance. If Mundine's good enough to score punches and fight his fight he'll probably win more than he loses but there's always that chance that he'll be laid out flat and go to sleep and I think that every Mundine fan fears this in the back of their mind, knowing that it's happened in the past.
I fear that with every fighter i follow.

Everyone has a chance of being Ko'd. My man David Tua might get sparked out again one day
teke is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum