Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued again

On Pacquiao's performance;

"I can't really say nothing about him because there's been a defemation of character case filed against me. In the past, I was able to criticize my opponents and talk trash in a playful manner, but I guess, you know, with me talking trash to Manny Pacquiao, I got a lawsuit....I mean, the fight could've happened the way it happened because, you know, someone is slowly changing so they can prepare to fight me. They know they're going to have to take the random blood and the random urine tests"

full interview;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BigReg is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100
Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Yeah, a playful manner. **** off, he wasn't being 'playful' whatsoever, he was inciting ignorance amongst idiotic Floyd fans who simply hate Pacquiao because the fight isn't made, and believe anything Floyd says. The take the test t-shirts, the racist comments on ustream, the avoiding of the questions and then the jealousy and writing off of his fights and his non-undefeated record (as if that matters), the announcements on the week/day of his fights. Floyd is ****ing basking in it. He's an asshole, and he's still shit scared.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #3
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900
Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

that was a good one from monkey may.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Wow..fukin team pacquiao and bob arum (same thing really) are pathetic..

So we can't hear floyd run his mouth and hype this $hit up cuz pac put a lawsuit.

Team pacquiao is pathetic....they are running scared of floyd...never thought they'd be duckin em so clearly.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Jab View Post
Yeah, a playful manner. **** off, he wasn't being 'playful' whatsoever, he was inciting ignorance amongst idiotic Floyd fans who simply hate Pacquiao because the fight isn't made, and believe anything Floyd says. The take the test t-shirts, the racist comments on ustream, the avoiding of the questions and then the jealousy and writing off of his fights and his non-undefeated record (as if that matters), the announcements on the week/day of his fights. Floyd is ****ing basking in it. He's an asshole, and he's still shit scared.
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

JUST TAKE THE TESTS..FIGHT COULDA BEEN MADE PLUS WE COULDA SEEN A REMATCH IF PAC WOULDA TAKEN THE TESTS..NOW HE IS FINDING OTHER WAYS TO DUCK.

FANS LIKE THIS HAVE 0 CLUE AS TO HOW TO BUILD UP A FIGHT..FLOYDS MOUTH IS ONE REASON MANY OF THE FIGHTS GET HYPED SO MUCH STUPID DUMMY
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
shimmy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Clever, I like it
shimmy is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #7
TitoMahawk
Retarded trolls detector
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 492

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
Wow..fukin team pacquiao and bob arum (same thing really) are pathetic..

So we can't hear floyd run his mouth and hype this $hit up cuz pac put a lawsuit.

Team pacquiao is pathetic....they are running scared of floyd...never thought they'd be duckin em so clearly.
Were you dropped at childbirth?
TitoMahawk is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Quote:

JUST TAKE THE TESTS..FIGHT COULDA BEEN MADE PLUS WE COULDA SEEN A REMATCH IF PAC WOULDA TAKEN THE TESTS..NOW HE IS FINDING OTHER WAYS TO DUCK.

FANS LIKE THIS HAVE 0 CLUE AS TO HOW TO BUILD UP A FIGHT..FLOYDS MOUTH IS ONE REASON MANY OF THE FIGHTS GET HYPED SO MUCH STUPID DUMMY
Yeah, find the capslock button before you try responding to people, idiot.

"Just take the test", the last dying comment of a man with no argument.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #9
Thaiad24
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg View Post
On Pacquiao's performance;

"I can't really say nothing about him because there's been a defemation of character case filed against me. In the past, I was able to criticize my opponents and talk trash in a playful manner, but I guess, you know, with me talking trash to Manny Pacquiao, I got a lawsuit....I mean, the fight could've happened the way it happened because, you know, someone is slowly changing so they can prepare to fight me. They know they're going to have to take the random blood and the random urine tests"

full interview;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
so in other words manny stopped juicing and thats why he didnt KO JMM!

nothing to do with JMM having one of the fights of his life?
Thaiad24 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #10
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:

Do you want what goes into floyds mouth every night at 11pm?
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

Translation :

Pacquiao has looked like shit for the last two fights because he's stopped using PEDS.

Oh, Floyd.

Why not just give Marquez the respect he deserves for making him look like shit. He doesn't even need to mention PEDs. He could have just mentioned how it's even more obvious now that he'd destroy Manny.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
EnterTheDragon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Sounds like Floyd knows all about cycling out PEDs. Only PAC stays active doing it while Floyd ****s off from the sport and receives an all natural Ellerbe semen feed the entire time.
EnterTheDragon is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:32 AM   #13
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

another BS from floyd. marquez stepped up and fought pacquiao while he goes into vacations and fight the great ortiz.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #14
GTSK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 200

Oh that Flomo cracks me up.
GTSK is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
another BS from floyd. marquez stepped up and fought pacquiao while he goes into vacations and fight the great ortiz.
He also fought the great Marquez and slapped him around for 12 rounds, coming off a 2 year vacation. The great Marquez landed under 6 punches a round against Mayweather.
BigReg is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum