Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #16
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Jab View Post
Yeah, find the capslock button before you try responding to people, idiot.

"Just take the test", the last dying comment of a man with no argument.
wow

GO CHECK THE FACTS DUMMY...CHECK THE TIMELINE..FLOYD ALWAYS OFFERED THE FIGHT WITH A FUKIN TEST STUPID IDIOT

TRY LEARNING THE INFO, ON WHAT YOUR DEBATING....THEN YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT WITH GOOD FACTS..

UR SHIT IS BIAS AND OFF LIKE NO OTHER.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #17
Don't Sleep
Personal Trainer
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
another BS from floyd. marquez stepped up and fought pacquiao while he goes into vacations and fight the great ortiz.
Marquez had 2 close fights with him and earned his highest or next to highest payday with this last fight. He doesn't have the draw and power in the sport that Floyd has, therefore he had no choice to abide by the rules as Pac holds the cards between the two, whether you agree or not.

And I am more than certain that Ortiz would give pacquiao just as tough of a fight that Marquez has given him, if not tougher. He possibly could very well knock Pacquiao out.
Don't Sleep is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #18
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Do you want what goes into floyds mouth every night at 11pm?

OK LETS BE FUKIN 12..

UR OPINION DON'T COUNT LIL GUY YOU'VE BEEN OFF TOO MUCH AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BAN YOURSELF FROM THIS FORUM...

U DONT BRING A GOOD ARGUMENT TO THE TABLE AND YOUR FACTS ARE ALWAYS OFF, OR YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACTS THAT DO COUNT.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM OR START POSTING BETTER OPINIONS...TO POST A BETTER OPINION, TRY DOING ACTUAL RESEARCH AND THEN FOLLOW THE "ITEM AT HAND" AS IT PROCEEDS..

FOR INSTANCE-QUIT MAKING STUFF UP OUT OF LEFT FIELD, OR MAKING FACTS TWIST TO HOW YOU WANT THEM...TRY GATHERING REAL INFO..

THIS IN TURN WILL MAKE U A BETTER POSTER

IF YOUR NOT GONNA DO THAT THEN BAN URSELF AND LEAVE THE FORUM PLEASE AS YOUR POSTS ARE GARBAGE AND ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN OPINION BACKED BY VERY LITTLE IF ANYTHING CORRECT AT ALL
Old 11-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #19
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
wow

GO CHECK THE FACTS DUMMY...CHECK THE TIMELINE..FLOYD ALWAYS OFFERED THE FIGHT WITH A FUKIN TEST STUPID IDIOT

TRY LEARNING THE INFO, ON WHAT YOUR DEBATING....THEN YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT WITH GOOD FACTS..

UR SHIT IS BIAS AND OFF LIKE NO OTHER.
Find your capslock, then we'll talk, dummy.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
VeNi_VeDi_ViCi

vCash: 500

If you want to beat the best, take the test!! Simples
VeNi_VeDi_ViCi is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
another BS from floyd. marquez stepped up and fought pacquiao while he goes into vacations and fight the great ortiz.
I OWNED YOU

U WERE SO OFF IN YOUR PREDICTION ON MARQUEZ..I DEBATED WITH YOU ABOUT THIS MANY TIMES..

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED AFTER SATURDAY NIGHT, PUGI

PUGI GOT OWNED WHEN HE SAID PAC WOULD MAKE IT LOOK EASY THIS TIME

UR FAULT
Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #22
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

On whether JMM and Pacquiao should do it again.

Floyd: "Why? I mean, I truly feel that Marquez is never going to get the benefit of the doubt."
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #23
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Jab View Post
Find your capslock, then we'll talk, dummy.
IM GOOD H0....KEEP FOCUSING ON MY CAPS LOCK SO U DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR A$$ WHOOPIN IN THE CONVERSATION..

FOCUS ON MY CAPS INSTEAD OF THE ARUGMENT AT HAND..BETTER YET...JUST INSULT ME AS THAT MAKES MY POINTS MUCH LESS RIGHT..

THIS FUKIN GUY KEEP IT BOXING ORIENTED IF U GONNA TALK $HIT LITTLE KID-IM HERE TO TALK BOXING..NOT TALK ABOUT GRAMMAR AND CAPS LOCK AND SPELLING AND ALL THAT.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #24
whoupicking?
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post

that was a good one from monkey may.
whoupicking? is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #25
whoupicking?
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Marquez stepped up? You mean pac stepped up. Pac had been avoiding pac for ages and we all know why.
whoupicking? is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #26
liger05
puroresu fan 4 life!!
ESB Addict

No doubt more and more pactards are realising that speed isnt enough to beat Floyd and there guy is in trouble.

Quote:
Floyd: "Why? I mean, I truly feel that Marquez is never going to get the benefit of the doubt."
Unless JMM knocks Pacman out he is getting no decision.
liger05 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #27
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
IM GOOD H0....KEEP FOCUSING ON MY CAPS LOCK SO U DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR A$$ WHOOPIN IN THE CONVERSATION..

FOCUS ON MY CAPS INSTEAD OF THE ARUGMENT AT HAND..BETTER YET...JUST INSULT ME AS THAT MAKES MY POINTS MUCH LESS RIGHT..

THIS FUKIN GUY KEEP IT BOXING ORIENTED IF U GONNA TALK $HIT LITTLE KID-IM HERE TO TALK BOXING..NOT TALK ABOUT GRAMMAR AND CAPS LOCK AND SPELLING AND ALL THAT.
You don't have an argument or a point, you haven't even mastered a keyboard yet, how the **** do you expect to 'win' an intellectual conversation?

Why are you shouting? Tone it down there, fella.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #28
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 882

It will never happen via Bob Arum
Anima is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #29
KO-KING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg View Post
He also fought the great Marquez and slapped him around for 12 rounds, coming off a 2 year vacation. The great Marquez landed under 6 punches a round against Mayweather.
the same marquez that ate himself to WW and drank piss, the same marquez who was at a style disadvantage vs Floyd unlike pac
KO-KING is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #30
smoovemann
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

pac and arum really dont want that fight, i mean really Pac vs JMM 4???? why even utter those words .
smoovemann is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum