Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #31
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 882
Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovemann View Post
pac and arum really dont want that fight, i mean really Pac vs JMM 4???? why even utter those words .
I'd have to disagree on that one. Pac is interested in it. Bob Arum will never make it happen.
Anima is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #32
KO-KING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 119
Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Sleep View Post
Marquez had 2 close fights with him and earned his highest or next to highest payday with this last fight. He doesn't have the draw and power in the sport that Floyd has, therefore he had no choice to abide by the rules as Pac holds the cards between the two, whether you agree or not.

And I am more than certain that Ortiz would give pacquiao just as tough of a fight that Marquez has given him, if not tougher. He possibly could very well knock Pacquiao out.
you don't understand styles do you.
Ortiz couldn't take the damage from maidana.
KO-KING is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #33
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

Haha. Good shot Floyd
pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #34
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

Playful manner. Since when is throwing racial slurs at a fellow opponent playful?

I'm sure if Pac called Floyd a niger he'd take it as good banter right?
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #35
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Sleep View Post
Marquez had 2 close fights with him and earned his highest or next to highest payday with this last fight. He doesn't have the draw and power in the sport that Floyd has, therefore he had no choice to abide by the rules as Pac holds the cards between the two, whether you agree or not.

And I am more than certain that Ortiz would give pacquiao just as tough of a fight that Marquez has given him, if not tougher. He possibly could very well knock Pacquiao out.
ortiz? he is not even close to what marquez can offer pacquiao. he would get picked and stopped by this version of pacquiao even if he is starting to slip.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #36
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
I OWNED YOU

U WERE SO OFF IN YOUR PREDICTION ON MARQUEZ..I DEBATED WITH YOU ABOUT THIS MANY TIMES..

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED AFTER SATURDAY NIGHT, PUGI

PUGI GOT OWNED WHEN HE SAID PAC WOULD MAKE IT LOOK EASY THIS TIME

UR FAULT
LOL, you are confusing me with someone else. i always say that marquez has the style to trouble pacquiao and was not surprised that it was another close fight just like the last two.

i was actually seeing more floyd fans who are counting marquez out before the fight.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #37
Phanekim
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

link not working for me. but if he said that...lol. way to talk shit without talking shit. haha. oh floyd lol.
Phanekim is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #38
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
ortiz? he is not even close to what marquez can offer pacquiao. he would get picked and stopped by this version of pacquiao even if he is starting to slip.
BRO..U DONT SEE IT BUT YOUR BOI BEEN GETTN PUT IN WITH GUYS WHO WERE FINISHED OR JUST TAILOR MADE FOR HIM..

JMM SHOWED AGAIN, THAT PAC IS NOT ON FLOYD'S LEVEL

NOT EVEN CLOSE BRO..DONT EVEN LOOK AT FLOYDS STYLE.

PACQUIAO "AMATUER HOOKS" WHICH IS PERFECT FOR A COUNTER RIGHT HAND.

PACQUIAO DROPS HIS HANDS WHICH WILL ALLOW FLOYD TO LEAD WITH A LEFT HOOK OR RIGHT HAND-WHEN PAC DROPS HIS HANDS FLOYD WILL BE ABLE TO SIMPLY "TOUCH HIM" AND KEEP HIM OFF BALANCE

FLOYD WILL COUNTER OVER PAC'S JAB EVERYTIME MANNY THROWS IT..PAC HAS A SHORT JAB WHICH WILL BRING HIM VERY LITTLE LUCK WITH IT AND HE PROBABLY WILL GET HIT MORE THAN HE EVER HAS IN A FIGHT.

FLOYDS FOOTWORK IS MUCH BETTER-FACE IT BRO..HIS FOOTWORK IS LEVELS ABOVE ANY FIGHTER OUT THERE TODAY..HE NEVER CROSSES HIS FEET...

FLOYD IS MORE VERSATILE-MAYWEATHER RUNS DRILLS IN CAMP ON "WHAT TO DO WHEN HURT"...VERSATILITY IS VERY GOOD AND CAN GIVE MANNY FITS.

FLOYDS LONGER ARMS WILL ALLOW HIM TO CONTROL PACQUIAO AS HE PLEASES-ALL THIS "IN AND OUT" SH!T YOU TALK IS BULL$HIT..HE WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT CUZ FLOYD WILL KEEP LEATHER ON EM (LIKE JMM BUT HE'LL KEEP HIM MORE UNRELAXED)...

YEA BRO..FLOYD IS ALL WRONG FOR PACQUIAO-NOT TRYING TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR ANYTHING..ITS JUST VERY CLEAR AFTER THE MARQUEZ-PACQUIAO FIGHT
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #39
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

Quote:
BRO..U DONT SEE IT BUT YOUR BOI BEEN GETTN PUT IN WITH GUYS WHO WERE FINISHED OR JUST TAILOR MADE FOR HIM..

PACQUIAO DROPS HIS HANDS WHICH WILL ALLOW FLOYD TO LEAD WITH A LEFT HOOK OR RIGHT HAND-WHEN PAC DROPS HIS HANDS FLOYD WILL BE ABLE TO SIMPLY "TOUCH HIM" AND KEEP HIM OFF BALANCE

FLOYD WILL COUNTER OVER PAC'S JAB EVERYTIME MANNY THROWS IT..PAC HAS A SHORT JAB WHICH WILL BRING HIM VERY LITTLE LUCK WITH IT AND HE PROBABLY WILL GET HIT MORE THAN HE EVER HAS IN A FIGHT.

FLOYDS FOOTWORK IS MUCH BETTER-FACE IT BRO..HIS FOOTWORK IS LEVELS ABOVE ANY FIGHTER OUT THERE TODAY..HE NEVER CROSSES HIS FEET...

FLOYD IS MORE VERSATILE-MAYWEATHER RUNS DRILLS IN CAMP ON "WHAT TO DO WHEN HURT"...VERSATILITY IS VERY GOOD AND CAN GIVE MANNY FITS.

FLOYDS LONGER ARMS WILL ALLOW HIM TO CONTROL PACQUIAO AS HE PLEASES-ALL THIS "IN AND OUT" SH!T YOU TALK IS BULL$HIT..HE WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT CUZ FLOYD WILL KEEP LEATHER ON EM (LIKE JMM BUT HE'LL KEEP HIM MORE UNRELAXED)...

YEA BRO..FLOYD IS ALL WRONG FOR PACQUIAO-NOT TRYING TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR ANYTHING..ITS JUST VERY CLEAR AFTER THE MARQUEZ-PACQUIAO FIGHT
You should really lose the all caps. It doesn't give your argument any more credibility. Just some friendly advice.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #40
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:

mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #41
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO-KING View Post
the same marquez that ate himself to WW and drank piss, the same marquez who was at a style disadvantage vs Floyd unlike pac

Yeah, the same Marquez that Manny was supposed to steamroll. Mayweather is at a style disadvantage against no one, because he's just that good. I can't say that for everyone.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #42
Quebec
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoMahawk View Post
Were you dropped at childbirth?
Dropped? no, more like thrown against the floor.
Quebec is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #43
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:

OK LETS BE FUKIN 12..

UR OPINION DON'T COUNT LIL GUY YOU'VE BEEN OFF TOO MUCH AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BAN YOURSELF FROM THIS FORUM...

U DONT BRING A GOOD ARGUMENT TO THE TABLE AND YOUR FACTS ARE ALWAYS OFF, OR YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACTS THAT DO COUNT.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM OR START POSTING BETTER OPINIONS...TO POST A BETTER OPINION, TRY DOING ACTUAL RESEARCH AND THEN FOLLOW THE "ITEM AT HAND" AS IT PROCEEDS..

FOR INSTANCE-QUIT MAKING STUFF UP OUT OF LEFT FIELD, OR MAKING FACTS TWIST TO HOW YOU WANT THEM...TRY GATHERING REAL INFO..

THIS IN TURN WILL MAKE U A BETTER POSTER

IF YOUR NOT GONNA DO THAT THEN BAN URSELF AND LEAVE THE FORUM PLEASE AS YOUR POSTS ARE GARBAGE AND ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN OPINION BACKED BY VERY LITTLE IF ANYTHING CORRECT AT ALL
WHat?
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #44
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Great avatar!

Boom_Boom with the ladyboys.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #45
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:

ok so floyd would easily beat pacquiao. so what's if with floyd demanding this test and all?

and what does this ahve to do with my post about ortiz not capable of giving pacquiao the same problems as marquez?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum