boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #46
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
You should really lose the all caps. It doesn't give your argument any more credibility. Just some friendly advice.
I HEAR YA!
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #47
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Default Re: May on Pac's fight; No comment. I don't want to hurt his feelings and get sued ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
ok so floyd would easily beat pacquiao. so what's if with floyd demanding this test and all?

and what does this ahve to do with my post about ortiz not capable of giving pacquiao the same problems as marquez?
Test is coming no matter bro-FLOYD MADE IT CLEAR-

I dont think you understand how is demand went...HIS DEMAND HAD 0 TO DO WITH HOW PAC "LOOKED"...U MAY THINK IT DOES..BUT IT'S CLEAR IT DOESN'T..

THE DEMAND IS STILL THERE MAN-PAC HAS TO TEST THOUGH-Arum is avoiding the topic and Floyd went out on ESPN to try and get the fight down Mr. Pugi.

It has ZERO TO DO WITH HOW GOOD PAC IS OR HOW HE LOOKS MAN...
IT'S THE POINT THAT HE IS AN ATHLETE AND HE SHOULD HAVE 0 REASON TO NOT TAKE A DRUG TEST....NO MATTER COMING OFF A WIN OR LOSS

SO again, it has nothing to do with how good he is...It's a demand that needs to be met BY ANY ATHLETE IN THIS DAY OF SPORTS AND FLOYD RECOGNIZES THAT-(NOT SAYING HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OTHER MOTIVES EITHER, FOR THOSE WHO WILL BIT3H ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID)...

Floyd has made it clear that he wants the tests to be taken NO MATTER WHAT.

sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #48
EL CABALLO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Is it just me, or are poor pacquiao fans shifting the blame from Mayweather to Arum for the fight not happening? There seems to be a bigger trend towards this lately... maybe they are running out of excuses/acknowledging it's been team pac all this time that don't want the fight?? BTW, like always, all it takes is a li'l test!!! GET TESTED, GET TESTED, GET TESTED, u filthy, dirty, li'l rotten creature, product of the abominable, forbidden union between Arum and a guy that goes by last name Roach (yep, the same name as the filthy insect).... Rumor is Ariza is the guy that completes the threesome.. Nasty, despicable stuff at the very least!!
EL CABALLO is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #49
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg View Post
On Pacquiao's performance;

"I can't really say nothing about him because there's been a defemation of character case filed against me. In the past, I was able to criticize my opponents and talk trash in a playful manner, but I guess, you know, with me talking trash to Manny Pacquiao, I got a lawsuit....I mean, the fight could've happened the way it happened because, you know, someone is slowly changing so they can prepare to fight me. They know they're going to have to take the random blood and the random urine tests"

full interview;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Jetmax is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum