Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #31
smoovemann
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people hate Floyd so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
Eh. I could see that people might get annoyed with his constant money this money that rambling. I think anyone of any race who would do that would get some negative comments about him. However it is true that americans and most other people have some kind of odd dislike for a smart black man with money.
thats all im saying, i just cant see how you say your a fan of the sport and cant respect his sick defensive skills and call it running, i mean the man is 42-0 i think that accounts for something.
smoovemann is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #32
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Quote:
Originally Posted by leone25 View Post
Because he's a *****
And you are an idiot who is only capable of discussing Pacquiao. The 900 posts you made here are a testimony to that. I truly doubt you ever saw Mayweather in the ring.
Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #33
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
And you are an idiot who is only capable of discussing Pacquiao. The 900 posts you made here are a testimony to that. I truly doubt you ever saw Mayweather in the ring.
You know you only talk about Floyd right? Oh yeah, Floyd and Pac. Shit, look at your login... Low life losers shouldn't act all uppity. Just makes you look even more like an ignorant piece of shit.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #34
Sweet Jones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO KIDD View Post
i dont know why he garners so much hate

then again ppl love to root against great athletes who happen to be ****y and make lots of money

he also has a guy opposite of him who was not gifted but worked hard like Manny to get where he is without the physical gifts Floyd has

Manny is also more reserved

I think race has a bit to do with it too, now i dont like playing the race card but im american and i know the white community doesnt like a flamboyant out spoken black who makes more than them
With all due respect, misconceptions like this are a big part of the problem.

A) Manny Pacquaio IS physically gifted. He's not some self-made slug without any tools. He was blessed with tremendous foot and hand speed.

B) Mayweather works as hard as anyone in boxing at his craft. He is never out of shape and always enters the ring in top condition.
Sweet Jones is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #35
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
You know you only talk about Floyd right? Oh yeah, Floyd and Pac. Shit, look at your login... Low life losers shouldn't act all uppity. Just makes you look even more like an ignorant piece of shit.
There you go again with your bitch ass. Came into a thread and didn't say shit about the thread at all. Just starting in on talking shit to someone. Proves what I have said about your bitch ass all along. You are just a fanboy who is uneducated. I bet you don't have anything other than a GED. You emotional little fanboy.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #36
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Oh. surprise surprse. The old alaskan cunt decided to say hi from his snow covered shed. Please **** of as your opinions are so ****ing stupid and irrelevant nobody cares about them. 22000 posts of garbage. But what can I expect from an Alaskan?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:01 PM   #37
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Because he's a complete asshole outside of the ring.

And recently, inside of the ring as well.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #38
Concrete
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Insecurity
Concrete is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #39
PaiN_KiLLeR
Harder than nails
ESB Jr Member

Floyd makes a living out of getting people to hate him. That's how he has marketed himself since the last few years. The perfect villain. And the strategy has worked ... so why does it surprise you that people hate him?
PaiN_KiLLeR is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #40
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
I noticed that there is a lot of hate directed towards Floyd on this forum. Mostly dumb uneducated remarks like calling him "Gayweather", a coward and such.

But there is also some really intense hate. Some people actually act like he did something horrible to them. They dont hate his abilities, or dislike him as a fighter- they hate him as a person. I dont understand that. No one here knows him personally. We all just see him on TV, in videos and read his words in interviews. Is that really him? He may be a loudmouth and seem like a unpleasant person, but does that constitute such hatred toward him? Ali was a loudmouth- and people hated him too back in the day. But now most see it was a publicity stunt.

Floyd grew up poor in a ****ed up family with his mother being a heroin addict, father a drug dealer, relatives dying from drug abuse. He went through some ****ed up shit in his life.

Despite all this he prevailed and became a great fighter. He faced many adversities during his career. He was robbed in a horrible way at the olympics when fighting the bulgarian guy who's name I cant recall.

So is it something bad that he made it? That he is rich and likes money? He grew up in a ****ed up environment- cant he enjoy his life now? He got all he has with his own hard work.

And can you really hate Floyd as a fighter? He has great talent and abilities. He is also entertaining to watch. People who understand and know boxing will always appreciate the abilities he brings to the ring.

My main point and question is, how can you hate Floyd so much? If you don't like him, why wont you give him respect for his abilities?
Because he owns the dumbest fans ever.
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #41
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
There you go again with your bitch ass. Came into a thread and didn't say shit about the thread at all. Just starting in on talking shit to someone. Proves what I have said about your bitch ass all along. You are just a fanboy who is uneducated. I bet you don't have anything other than a GED. You emotional little fanboy.

Are you going to follow me around all day today too, crying about MY emotions?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #42
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejevan View Post
Because he owns the dumbest fans ever.
And yet here you are with a Pacquiao avatar, giving a childish and stupid reason to hate Floyd. From what I see you Filipinos are the dumbest, most racist and ignorant ****ers out here. I doubt any of you even watch boxing except Pacquiao.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #43
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Oh. surprise surprse. The old alaskan cunt decided to say hi from his snow covered shed. Please **** of as your opinions are so ****ing stupid and irrelevant nobody cares about them. 22000 posts of garbage. But what can I expect from an Alaskan?
You care about them asshole. Hence you repltying to me ALL the time. But I wouldn't expect a floyd fanboy to say something intelligent.

The fact that you have to ASK why people hate floyd shows what a clueless cunt you are. I mean, seriously, you don't understand why people dislike him? ANYONE with a little bit of brains can see why, it's his attitude, the shit he says, and the way he conducts himself to sell a fight.

You see faggot, that's me addressing the topic, the question you ask. Floyd playes the villain role remember? he WANTS people to hate him so they tune in to his fights.

Are you still there rain man?

So, i dare you to tell me what I posted is not true. ****in stupid little boy...
Old 11-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #44
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
And yet here you are with a Pacquiao avatar, giving a childish and stupid reason to hate Floyd. From what I see you Filipinos are the dumbest, most racist and ignorant ****ers out here. I doubt any of you even watch boxing except Pacquiao.
Pot calling the kettle brotha...
Old 11-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #45
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:

butthurt?
pejevan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum