Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #46
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people hate Floyd so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Are you going to follow me around all day today too, crying about MY emotions?
Are you going to post in threads all day without getting on topic with the thread? I was here before your bitch made ass. You fanboy troll. Go get an education Lance.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #47
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Quote:
Are you going to follow me around all day today too, crying about MY emotions?
**** off and go to some other thread because you clearly have nothing to contribute here. Nobody here wants to hear the ramblings of some stupid lonely Alaskan.
Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #48
bRoNeR**a**G
Contender
ESB Senior Member

some people just ain't down wit G'ness, it's all good. Keep hatin, Money'll keep countin dollas.
bRoNeR**a**G is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #49
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I don't like Floyd as a person. His attitude and actions are vile. His style is not what I call exciting, but NOBODY can deny he is skilled.

If the fight with Pac ever gets made, I've got my money on Floyd by lopsided decision.

At this moment, the only guy I see beating Floyd is Sergio Martinez, but it would be tough. In the not so distant future, I expect Canelo to be ready to step in the ring with Floyd and dethrone him.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #50
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You care about them asshole. Hence you repltying to me ALL the time. But I wouldn't expect a floyd fanboy to say something intelligent.

The fact that you have to ASK why people hate floyd shows what a clueless cunt you are. I mean, seriously, you don't understand why people dislike him? ANYONE with a little bit of brains can see why, it's his attitude, the shit he says, and the way he conducts himself to sell a fight.

You see faggot, that's me addressing the topic, the question you ask. Floyd playes the villain role remember? he WANTS people to hate him so they tune in to his fights.

Are you still there rain man?

So, i dare you to tell me what I posted is not true. ****in stupid little boy...
Who the **** cares about his attitude?! Its boxing not some ****ing pageant. Jake LaMotta raped someone and he is well respected. Johnny Tapia does mountains of cocaine and he is respected. Mayweather is loud and obnoxious like Ali was back in the day and all you stupid white hicks get intimidated by him. I dont ****ing judge a fighter by his character or attitude. I couldn't give a ****. I care about what I see in the ring. Even If I dislike a fighter for his personality I will give him great respect for his abilities. So **** off you racist faggot. Trying to seem intelligent and superior while you are a sad lonely ****ing creep living in a ****ing shed in the middle of alaska. Old ass fruit.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #51
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

is this thread's answer so obvious.

If I say I like Gayweather, would a Flomo volunteer to mow my lawn, or send me money, or saint me?
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #52
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
Who the **** cares about his attitude?! Its boxing not some ****ing pageant. Jake LaMotta raped someone and he is well respected. Johnny Tapia does mountains of cocaine and he is respected. Mayweather is loud and obnoxious like Ali was back in the day and all you stupid white hicks get intimidated by him. I dont ****ing judge a fighter by his character or attitude. I couldn't give a ****. I care about what I see in the ring. Even If I dislike a fighter for his personality I will give him great respect for his abilities. So **** off you racist faggot. Trying to seem intelligent and superior while you are a sad lonely ****ing creep living in a ****ing shed in the middle of alaska. Old ass fruit.
You ASKED dumb****. So yes, his attitude will factor in it. And yes, you DO care about the fighters personality asshole. Don't try to act like you don't.

Racist? The calling card opf the ignorant and uneducated. Got nothing to say, spo play the race card. ****in moron.

Only a faggot fanboy would ask such an obvious question. Grow up boy, it's what Floyd wants.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #53
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Are you going to post in threads all day without getting on topic with the thread? I was here before your bitch made ass. You fanboy troll. Go get an education Lance.
how ****in stupid are you to constantly ask me about the topic when I ADDRESS IT, while all you do is bitch about me. DO you know what Irony is asshole? Doubtful...you aren't educated enough.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #54
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yet you are the ranked number 5 flomo who defends what he does outside of boxing.
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #55
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Because far too many grown ass men care about a professional athlete's personal life. Female like traits to be honest..

I respect those whom dislike him because of the competition he's faced, although I don't agree with the fact that he's at fault for all those fights not happening. At least they have a boxing related reason though.
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #56
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejevan View Post
is this thread's answer so obvious.

If I say I like Gayweather, would a Flomo volunteer to mow my lawn, or send me money, or saint me?
I don't even pay attention to your moronic posts.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #57
leone25
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
And yet here you are with a Pacquiao avatar, giving a childish and stupid reason to hate Floyd. From what I see you Filipinos are the dumbest, most racist and ignorant ****ers out here. I doubt any of you even watch boxing except Pacquiao.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
leone25 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #58
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

Quote:

Blah blah blah.

You just did, idiot.
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #59
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
really? And yet you reply to him too. You sure take the time to care about posts you claim to not care about. Stupid kid...
Old 11-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #60
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
how ****in stupid are you to constantly ask me about the topic when I ADDRESS IT, while all you do is bitch about me. DO you know what Irony is asshole? Doubtful...you aren't educated enough.
Stupid cunt. You never addressed anything. You came talking shit like always. Don't me mad bc I called you out on your ***** ass ways. Go ice fishing or something if you aren't going to contribute to the thread. You uneducated fan boy.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum