Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #61
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877
Default Re: Why do people hate Floyd so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
You ASKED dumb****. So yes, his attitude will factor in it. And yes, you DO care about the fighters personality asshole. Don't try to act like you don't.

Racist? The calling card opf the ignorant and uneducated. Got nothing to say, spo play the race card. ****in moron.

Only a faggot fanboy would ask such an obvious question. Grow up boy, it's what Floyd wants.
What an absolute idiot. Your response doesnt even make sense. You are a stupid ****ing pactard who is blinded by hate. You can **** off now because you are just repeating yourself again with the all the garbage you spew out. Angry old cunt.
Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #62
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Stupid cunt. You never addressed anything. You came talking shit like always. Don't me mad bc I called you out on your ***** ass ways. Go ice fishing or something if you aren't going to contribute to the thread. You uneducated fan boy.
Read post 43 you faggot. As always, you keep trying to say I am not on topic, when I addressed it already. DO you understand how stupid that makes you? Grow up boy...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #63
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
Read post 43 you faggot. As always, you keep trying to say I am not on topic, when I addressed it already. DO you understand how stupid that makes you? Grow up boy...
Ask him who his GOAT 130 pounder and he will tell you it is Aaron the hawk Pryor.
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #64
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
What an absolute idiot. Your response doesnt even make sense. You are a stupid ****ing pactard who is blinded by hate. You can **** off now because you are just repeating yourself again with the all the garbage you spew out. Angry old cunt.
Can you read at all? My reply made total sense. You're just an ignorant illiterate who didn't like what I said.

You LOVE his personality, despite saying you don't care about that stuff.

And you asked a pretty strupid question that most people already know. SO, just be a good, quiet little boy and claim RACIST!!! That's what you're good at.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #65
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
really? And yet you reply to him too. You sure take the time to care about posts you claim to not care about. Stupid kid...
You dont even know how old I am you stupid cunt. You think you so ****ing smart yet you argue with a supposed "kid" on a boxing forum.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #66
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejevan View Post
Ask him who his GOAT 130 pounder and he will tell you it is Aaron the hawk Pryor.
Mrjtotap4p has Aaron Pryor his greatest ever SprFW?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #67
StreetsOfGold
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Because he sums up in one package all that is wrong with culture in the western world today, arrogant rude lack of humility materialistic and stupid.
StreetsOfGold is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #68
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
You dont even know how old I am you stupid cunt. You think you so ****ing smart yet you argue with a supposed "kid" on a boxing forum.
Well, you act like a stupid 15yo faggot. And who the **** are you to try and pull shit, after that "You're from AK" shit. Only retards like you cry about the same shit they do.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #69
v2k987
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty boy View Post
It's like anyone, they're a product of a) their parents b) their environment.

It would be wrong of me to propose reasons why people have a dislike of his personality, i'd guess some of it is because a great deal of boxing fans may be living on the breadline, 'Money Mayweather' doesn't hit the spot there does it?

Personally, I don't care, he's a character, you need the good guy and the bad guy in any fight, essentially what boxing is right? And his character does sell the fight, at the end of the day, it's still a job, and his job is not only to win, but also generate as much money as possible doing so.

Can't blame him for that. I doubt he could have played the good boy, imagine Hugh Grant playing Scarface instead of Pacino, wouldn't have worked would it?

As for his abilities.

Any boxing fan, and I mean any, knows how good he is, I don't really think there can be any doubt about that, and certainly, those abilities should be respected.
Well actually seeing as a lot of his fans are broke blacks ... i guess the money may persona isn't the problem is it
v2k987 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #70
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Can you read at all? My reply made total sense. You're just an ignorant illiterate who didn't like what I said.

You LOVE his personality, despite saying you don't care about that stuff.

And you asked a pretty strupid question that most people already know. SO, just be a good, quiet little boy and claim RACIST!!! That's what you're good at.
You don't have shit to say Lance. You sound like a broken ****ing record. You are the ignorant idiot because you hate a boxer because of his personality. Tell me, do you hate Floyd Mayweather? If you do you are a whiny dumb little bitch. And lets face the truth; he intimidates you.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #71
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
Mrjtotap4p has Aaron Pryor his greatest ever SprFW?
He posted it in one of those threads.
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #72
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Quote:
Don't know where you got that from Pactard.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #73
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
He posted it in one of those threads.
Show me where I posted that.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #74
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well, you act like a stupid 15yo faggot. And who the **** are you to try and pull shit, after that "You're from AK" shit. Only retards like you cry about the same shit they do.
A wise grown man doesnt go around a boxing forum constantly calling people faggots. And yeah you are a dumb Alaskan hick. In fact all Alaskans are dumb ****ing hicks nobody cares about. What can you ****ing expect from the people who elected Sarah Palin as governor?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #75
Cuban Bon Bon
Proverbs 9:10
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I noticed that there is a lot of hate directed towards Floyd on this forum. Mostly dumb uneducated remarks like calling him "Gayweather", a coward and such.

But there is also some really intense hate. Some people actually act like he did something horrible to them. They dont hate his abilities, or dislike him as a fighter- they hate him as a person. I dont understand that. No one here knows him personally. We all just see him on TV, in videos and read his words in interviews. Is that really him? He may be a loudmouth and seem like a unpleasant person, but does that constitute such hatred toward him? Ali was a loudmouth- and people hated him too back in the day. But now most see it was a publicity stunt.

Floyd grew up poor in a ****ed up family with his mother being a heroin addict, father a drug dealer, relatives dying from drug abuse. He went through some ****ed up shit in his life.

Despite all this he prevailed and became a great fighter. He faced many adversities during his career. He was robbed in a horrible way at the olympics when fighting the bulgarian guy who's name I cant recall.

So is it something bad that he made it? That he is rich and likes money? He grew up in a ****ed up environment- cant he enjoy his life now? He got all he has with his own hard work.

And can you really hate Floyd as a fighter? He has great talent and abilities. He is also entertaining to watch. People who understand and know boxing will always appreciate the abilities he brings to the ring.

My main point and question is, how can you hate Floyd so much? If you don't like him, why wont you give him respect for his abilities?
Me personally I don't hate Floyd nor anyone. What I dislike about him is his attitude, pride and arrogance. One thing is to have confidence in your God given abilities and the other is to say that you are the best of all times even if no one has beaten him so far.

This is why I really like Gamboa's personality, aside that I am Cuban. You will never hear Gamboa say such ridiculous statements nor act like a delinquent. He never puts down his opponents nor say that he is the best in the World.

Maybe you are right and he just plays that role of a villain " in a very intelligent way " in order to sell his fights but I really think it's part of his personality.

There's a very big difference between hate and dislike, and I think people don't know when to use one word or the other.

I dislike Mayweather's attitude, arrogance and crazy lifestyle but give him much credit for his skills inside the Boxing Ring. But there's one more last thing that you need to understand, everything good he has comes from God and not him. Every good deed and Blessing comes from the Father of Lights in Heaven.
Cuban Bon Bon is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum