Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #46306
Jonny The Hips
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,542
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Mr Motivated Kevin O’Hara determined to win Irish title in City Hall | IRISH-BOXING.COM
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Tyson Fury has talent and mouth to revive glamour division
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Irish Boxingwebsites Groupo

Christina Mc Mahon to be offered World title fight
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Donovan out of Friday's WSB quarter final fight
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KO’s Busy Boys: Sutcliffe, O’Brien and Mitchell set for active Spring
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sweeney to fight Simmons for Celtic Title on Ricky Burns undercard
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Nevin and Flavin bring medals home for Ireland
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ricky Hatton:Promoters have to swallow their pride to make Quigg v Frampton
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Former MMA fighter Joe Duffy goes 3-0
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Jonny The Hips is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #46307
Jonny The Hips
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,542
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collie View Post
A big issue without headgear is cuts coming into play. A bad cut in the first round of the Olympics could put an end to a fighters competition: the headgear largely protects against that.

Unsure overall about how I feel about the changing system. There are pros (no puns) and cons
have a look at this mate: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Jonny The Hips is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:35 AM   #46308
marty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,572
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny The Hips View Post
Mr Motivated Kevin O’Hara determined to win Irish title in City Hall | IRISH-BOXING.COM
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Tyson Fury has talent and mouth to revive glamour division
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Irish Boxingwebsites Groupo

Christina Mc Mahon to be offered World title fight
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Donovan out of Friday's WSB quarter final fight
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KO’s Busy Boys: Sutcliffe, O’Brien and Mitchell set for active Spring
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sweeney to fight Simmons for Celtic Title on Ricky Burns undercard
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Nevin and Flavin bring medals home for Ireland
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ricky Hatton:Promoters have to swallow their pride to make Quigg v Frampton
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Former MMA fighter Joe Duffy goes 3-0
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Do you think Quigg V Frampton might happen?
marty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:53 AM   #46309
fra
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Castlewellan.. Eireann
Posts: 2,736
vCash: 500
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
I'm going and I have tickets for sale as well. Let me know if you need any.
got my tickets sorted.... m8 from belfast got em from 1 of the fiters..
fra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:27 AM   #46310
slapbangwhallop
The Sweet Scientist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Republic of Mancunia via El Paso Sligo
Posts: 7,917
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fra View Post
got my tickets sorted.... m8 from belfast got em from 1 of the fiters..
Well go and ****erself then Fra!

(just kidding, have a good one and come over a say hello ya big rabid Fenian bastard ya)
slapbangwhallop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #46311
fra
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Castlewellan.. Eireann
Posts: 2,736
vCash: 500
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
Well go and ****erself then Fra!

(just kidding, have a good one and come over a say hello ya big rabid Fenian bastard ya)
aye the easter lily will b a dead give away...up the ra


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by fra; 03-30-2013 at 01:32 PM.
fra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #46312
sportofkings
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,196
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

The British Lionhearts, Nevin's and Ward's team are out of the playoffs of the WSB btw. Guess thats them done for the season in the competition.
sportofkings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #46313
mattdonnellon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,937
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportofkings View Post
The British Lionhearts, Nevin's and Ward's team are out of the playoffs of the WSB btw. Guess thats them done for the season in the competition.
They might be as well off but what imbicle in the Lionheart's management didn't sent any two of Nevin, Selby or Ward to the away tie. Maxwell or the Sweede would haee won in London.
mattdonnellon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #46314
BK99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 707
vCash: 500
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Anyone see the video the Joyces made for the Belfast boys? Ridiculous!!
BK99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #46315
bobalachko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the peoples republic of cork
Posts: 635
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK99 View Post
Anyone see the video the Joyces made for the Belfast boys? Ridiculous!!
Just seen it ****ing mushrooms!!


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bobalachko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #46316
sportofkings
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,196
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

What a bunch of ****ing nutcases
sportofkings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:33 PM   #46317
Jayob10
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 149
vCash: 500
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalachko View Post
Just seen it ****ing mushrooms!!


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
What was this in response to? what did the belfast lads say?
Jayob10 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #46318
bobalachko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the peoples republic of cork
Posts: 635
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayob10 View Post
What was this in response to? what did the belfast lads say?
Dont know but I bet its true
bobalachko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:36 AM   #46319
sportofkings
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,196
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Paddy better watch out, he could be getting a whack off a Hurley from big Joyce any time soon
sportofkings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:13 AM   #46320
bobalachko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the peoples republic of cork
Posts: 635
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportofkings View Post
Paddy better watch out, he could be getting a whack off a Hurley from big Joyce any time soon
The size of the cunt and still needs a hurley
bobalachko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013