Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 04-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #7666
mossy141
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

well its now he should be moving up in class and a celtic title is a good stepping stone.he only went a round lastnight and thats no good to him.
mossy141 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #7667
irish view

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormac View Post
Sinky Says is extremely interesting this month. Id say it will get tongues wagging!
Also a few other thing on irish-boxing.com
this is goin to be a gud one,think if coyle can stick in the fite until the later ruds he can pull it off, may be even a stopage.
irish view is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 03:38 AM   #7668
marty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy141 View Post
well its now he should be moving up in class and a celtic title is a good stepping stone.he only went a round lastnight and thats no good to him.
No I agree, I just thought you had heard something. Haughian on the Rogan card would be a great addition to the card
marty is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 03:45 AM   #7669
marty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish view View Post
this is goin to be a gud one,think if coyle can stick in the fite until the later ruds he can pull it off, may be even a stopage.
I think the only way Coyle can win is by ko and I think he can win this one.
marty is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #7670
irishhitman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
i think he will get a celtic title shot on the rogan undercard.
here...that would be the great...although odonnell is being mentioned as a possible opponent
irishhitman is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #7671
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict

vCash: 174

Hey lads heres the details of tonights show you can listen live at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

(347)843-4293 Call-in LIVE. OnTheGrind Boxing is LIVE Sunday April 12th at 8pm et/5pm pt (1am gmt Monday) with the famous and now customary weekend wrap up show, which follows every big fight weekend. With noteworthy FridayNightFights matches on ESPN2 ,and a fantastic double header taking place on HBO there’s a lot to talk about. There’s no shortage of fan favorite personalities on tonight’s episode either…as the OnTheGrind Boxing Radio Team welcomes undefeated bi-continental superstar, Ireland’s John Duddy 26(17)-0. John is looking ahead to his April 24th showdown with Billy Lyell, who guested on Thursday’s OnTheGrind Boxing Radio Episode 55.

Also OnTheGrind is the electrifying up and coming Cuban featherweight sensation, Yuriorkis Gamboa 14(12)-0. Yuriorkis stands on history’s doorstep as he prepares to challenge for his first world title, though he has not even neared the 20 fight mark of his professional career.

OnTheGrind Boxing Correspondents “Irish” Paddy Cronan and Jack Johnson Presscot will be on hand as well providing their unique insights, as they continue to blur the lines of reason and controversy, as this year’s boxing action continues to pick up steam.

Take part in the world’s most interactive boxing radio program…OnTheGrind Boxing Radio takes the boxing world’s stars and prospects out of the gym and brings them straight to your phone and Ipod. With the sport’s most colorful correspondents from around the globe, and the commentary, analysis, predictions, and updates that are standard…it’s no wonder OnTheGrind Boxing Radio have become the Pound4Pound Kings of Boxing Broadcast Journalism. Join your hosts BigTime Tim Kudgis and Suge Green for the hottest two hours of boxing on the Internet. Call in number (347)843-4293.
Paddy is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #7672
mossy141
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

any news on paul mccloskeys next fight?
mossy141 is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #7673
ninebar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2133

Quote:
any news on paul mccloskeys next fight?
All going well McCloskey vs Witter for the European Title in July.
ninebar is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #7674
mossy141
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

good stuff!should be a real 50/50 fight
mossy141 is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #7675
ninebar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
good stuff!should be a real 50/50 fight
Tough fight for paul, Witter has only ever lost to Zab Judah and Tim Bradley.
But I'm hoping this is a case of good timing for McCloskey, Paul is really looking sharp right now and Witter is 35 and not getting any younger so i really hope it's the right move for McCloskey. Hopefully they can get this fight made in Belfast, and i can get up to lend my support.
ninebar is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #7676
ninebar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

There's a Q&A with Celestino Cabellero on *****news main page
He was asked about the possibility of fighting Bernard Dunne

Q; As WBA super champion, would you be willing to fight Cordoba’s victor, WBA champ Bernard Dunne?

A: Sure I’d fight Dunne. It’s my job. If the offer is good, I have no problem with fighting him.

Q: Otherwise, what are the boxers you’d like to fight ?

A: The Mexicans, Israel Vasquez or Rafael Marquez. They are well known in this part of the world and beating them would be really big.

Dunne's now being talked about as a future opponent with the likes of Vasquez and Marquez, Great to see Bernard in such esteemed company.
ninebar is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #7677
dunne101
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

just listened to on the grind great stuff , your making a larger contribution now paddy . Its becoming a thing i cant miss. Does Prescott write is there anywhere i can see his articles? That thriller in manila is great, but when yer man said "some obscure country like India" i spat my Cheerios all over the screen. Btw the 24/7 is up on youtube.
dunne101 is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #7678
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunne101 View Post
just listened to on the grind great stuff , your making a larger contribution now paddy . Its becoming a thing i cant miss. Does Prescott write is there anywhere i can see his articles? That thriller in manila is great, but when yer man said "some obscure country like India" i spat my Cheerios all over the screen. Btw the 24/7 is up on youtube.

900 million people, 2nd fastest growing economy in the world, frequently featured on international news reports; ignorance is bliss!

good work on the show paddy, those awkward silences are improving as well though duddy was a bit baffled

"eh, you there?"
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #7679
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunne101 View Post
Prescot is certainly a charachter!

you can get his views on our website im not sure if i can post a link but if u look at my email address in my signature that will tell you where to go

EDIT: it appears my sig has been deleted I'll pm you
Paddy is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #7680
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post

900 million people, 2nd fastest growing economy in the world, frequently featured on international news reports; ignorance is bliss!

good work on the show paddy, those awkward silences are improving as well though duddy was a bit baffled

"eh, you there?"

haha that was prescott having a laugh!

yeah man its a bit hard when your doing the show in the middle of the night but im starting to do things on instinct now we get more polished every time!
Paddy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum