boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #13561
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,072
vCash: 900
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Andy Lee KO7 over John Duddy

ps.

I saw Ricky Hatton vs. Louis Collazo at the TD banknorth Garden and I saw Antoini Tarver vs. Danny Santiago at Foxwoods....and you are a fraud cause you tried to Claim that you're ****ty show was really making big ratings off a small boxing site like FightH.ype.com over ESB, and was really the number 1 overall show at blogtalk radio....but we both know thats not true and both know where that traffic was from

gasman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #13562
nip102
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,615
vCash: 987
Default Re: Irish Boxing

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
nip102 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #13563
iceman
Tis my Island
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A rebel i came and i'll die the same
Posts: 2,452
vCash: 12406665
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Duddy lost to f*cking Billy Lyell Brian Vera could ice Billy Lyell...Andy Lee has a far better skill set and much better training...Lee KO's Duddy and if not he wins a wide Decision.
Duddy was brutal againsy Lyell but that was an off night.Duddy is better than Vera and way better than the frenchman who had Lee struggling the last 2 rounds Saturday.
Lee has a far better skillset but Duddy is tougher and more battle tested with better stamina.I see Lee winning the early rounds before wilting under Duddy's constant pressure and getting stopped late.

BTW - Lyell easily outpoints Vera
iceman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #13564
BamBam
The Brick Fist Mafia
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,418
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Andy Lee KO7 over John Duddy

ps.

I saw Ricky Hatton vs. Louis Collazo at the TD banknorth Garden and I saw Antonio Tarver vs. Danny Santiago at Foxwoods....and you are a fraud cause you tried to Claim that you're ****ty show was really making big ratings off a small boxing site like FightH.ype.com over ESB, and was really the number 1 overall show at blogtalk radio....but we both know thats not true and both know where that traffic was from
You could cut the ***ual tension here with a knife. Paddy, what did you do to to upset this poor girl so much? Have you been out breaking hearts again. Oh Paddy, oh Paddy, oh Paddy there really is only so long you can be out there playing the field and bagging and tagging the young ladies.

Jenna, I know its difficult because once you go Irish you never go back but you're better than airing your dirty laundry in public
BamBam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #13565
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Duddy was brutal againsy Lyell but that was an off night.Duddy is better than Vera and way better than the frenchman who had Lee struggling the last 2 rounds Saturday.
Lee has a far better skillset but Duddy is tougher and more battle tested with better stamina.I see Lee winning the early rounds before wilting under Duddy's constant pressure and getting stopped late.

BTW - Lyell easily outpoints Vera
Lyell lost on points to a shot Yory Boy Campas, who in turn lost a closer then the cards said fight to Duddy...and if Duddy fought Vera he would most likey lose....cause while he is tougher....he is far less skilled..but hey BRING IT ON

Duddy vs Andy Lee

and

Billy Lyell vs Brain Vera


I will be right on both fights
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #13566
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
You could cut the ***ual tension here with a knife. Paddy, what did you do to to upset this poor girl so much? Have you been out breaking hearts again. Oh Paddy, oh Paddy, oh Paddy there really is only so long you can be out there playing the field and bagging and tagging the young ladies.

Jenna, I know its difficult because once you go Irish you never go back but you're better than airing your dirty laundry in public
He's a former co-host who was terrible on my show (check eps 3,4) who sides with ESB traitors...and he started in the lounge with me making fraudulent claims trying to make this site look bad....that I dont like.

now back to this thread....can Andy make 154lbs? I think he could be deadly at that weight.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #13567
BamBam
The Brick Fist Mafia
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,418
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
He's a former co-host who was terrible on my show (check eps 3,4) who sides with ESB traitors...and he started in the lounge with me making fraudulent claims trying to make this site look bad....that I dont like.

now back to this thread....can Andy make 154lbs? I think he could be deadly at that weight.

Yeah I know what the story is. I was taking the **** love. Don't be calling Paddy names now. Paddy is top man and I won't have you giving out about him. Can't we all just get along!

Lee won't make 154. End of story. He's too big to lose that amount of weight and still keep his whole skill set/power intact

Next question

Last edited by BamBam; 11-16-2009 at 04:41 PM.
BamBam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #13568
ninebar
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,517
vCash: 2133
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
He's a former co-host who was terrible on my show (check eps 3,4) who sides with ESB traitors...and he started in the lounge with me making fraudulent claims trying to make this site look bad....that I dont like.
Maybe that should be left in the lounge, This is the IRISH BOXING thread, and to be honest Paddy works his *******s off for the sport, putting in endless hours of unpaid work and clocking up the air miles on a regular basis. He is a bridge between the Fighters/Managers/Promoters and the fans/posters on here and is a credit to ESB.
ninebar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #13569
iceman
Tis my Island
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A rebel i came and i'll die the same
Posts: 2,452
vCash: 12406665
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
He's a former co-host who was terrible on my show (check eps 3,4) who sides with ESB traitors...and he started in the lounge with me making fraudulent claims trying to make this site look bad....that I dont like.

now back to this thread....can Andy make 154lbs? I think he could be deadly at that weight.

Well, you have something in common - you both overrate Andy Lee
iceman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #13570
BamBam
The Brick Fist Mafia
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,418
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

What Ninebar said. Although, I don't think Paddy needs anyone to fight his corner for him
BamBam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #13571
slapbangwhallop
The Sweet Scientist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Republic of Mancunia via El Paso Sligo
Posts: 7,920
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninebar View Post
Maybe that should be left in the lounge, This is the IRISH BOXING thread, and to be honest Paddy works his *******s off for the sport, putting in endless hours of unpaid work and clocking up the air miles on a regular basis. He is a bridge between the Fighters/Managers/Promoters and the fans/posters on here and is a credit to ESB.
+1

Paddy is a popular boy on this thread, so darling I cant see you getting much support here!

p.s. If ya need a new Irishman to fill the slot vacated by Paddy gis a shout doll.
slapbangwhallop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #13572
BamBam
The Brick Fist Mafia
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,418
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Fill the slot he vacated? This is all getting a bit Carry On now
BamBam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #13573
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,996
vCash: 174
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Well, you have something in common - you both overrate Andy Lee


Quote:
Originally Posted by slapbangwhallop View Post



p.s. If ya need a new Irishman to fill the slot vacated by Paddy gis a shout doll.
post of the year!
Paddy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #13574
slapbangwhallop
The Sweet Scientist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Republic of Mancunia via El Paso Sligo
Posts: 7,920
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post




post of the year!
Thought you would like it, there was no "ba-dum-tish" smiley so I had to go with the tried and trusted
slapbangwhallop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #13575
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcount View Post
I hate to the bearer of bad news (sorry Paddy - I will buy you a beer tomorrow) but I bought a bulk traffic redirect campaign to help the On The Ropes show climb the rankings for East Side Boxing. The OTR ranking on BlogTalk Radio is false I am afraid.

****, now I am unpopular with both sides :(.



maybe you bought them for Paddy's show instead....cause he was sitting about page 5 of the sports section and then in 2 weeks climbed to #1 overall at blogtalk It speaks for it self...but to try and brag about that scam and pass it off as real listeners is only fooling themselves

ps. Im not overrating Andy Lee...I just think Duddy is not on his skill level.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015