Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 11-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #16
Dave_j1985
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: M1 Global: Vadim Finkelstein offers Cain Velasquez / UFC a deal they cant refuse

Dana won't even entertain this idea and he doesn't have too, M1 and Fedor have always needed him more than he needs them. UFC will continue to grow and Fedor will continue to decline until retirement. M1 will have no one when Fedor's gone. Monaro you can continue watching M1 while the rest of the world will be watching the the best fighter's in the world fight each other.
Dave_j1985 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 08:47 PM   #17
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177
Default Re: M1 Global: Vadim Finkelstein offers Cain Velasquez / UFC a deal they cant refuse

Who thinks that Fedor could get past Big Country?

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
AJAX
war sonnen!
ESB Addict

vCash: 3450

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckay_89 View Post
Monaro, you need to sit back and have a look at your posts, it really isn't healthy to be
so obsessed with one man. Shit like this and 'M-1 fired Henderson' doesnt fool anyone, it just makes you look like a pathetic fanboy. Now I know it's worthless me even posting this, because you're just going to call me a 'zombie' and fail to actually address anything I say, but if you look through my post history you'll see that I rate Fedor as the greatest fighter so far in the history of the sport. However his time at the top of the sport is done now and a win over Jeff Monson, who is also done, does not in anyway prove that he is still the number one heavyweight in the world. Velasquez won't fight Fedor in M1, we all know he won't yet no one who can think rationally will see it as a duck, because we know that it is a pointless fight at this point. Fedor suffered three bad defeats on the trot, one against a guy JDS beat the shit out of in a round, one that Cormier sparked out with the same type of shot Fedor was hitting him with and one against (an admittedly brilliant) middle/light-heavyweight. Just because he beat Monson does now somehow make him a worthy opponent again. So if Cain beats Fedor he gets no praise, if he gets beaten he'll get slated and no matter what the result of the fight is, he won't have any lucrative options afterwards as M-1 have no other big name fighters for him to face. The shot about money isn't as clear cut as you make it as Cain stands to make more in the long run on the UFC. Even you're not dumb enough to believe he only received 100 grand for the JDS fight, everyone knows the UFC don't declare all the fighters earnings.

Face it man, Fedor is the greatest for his 2002-2006 run, since then he has gotten in tow with crooks who have dampened his career by having him take easy fights for years which cost him when he stepped back up in competition and now he has physically deteriorated and will not reach the top of the sport again. Just leave it alone man, remember Fedor for the time when he actually was the best and stop holding on to stupid fantasies about him. There are other great fighters out there for you to follow as well.
well said, but like you pointed out it's wasted typing, moron only sees what he chooses or wants to, it's like talking to a sack of hammers.
AJAX is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 12:53 AM   #19
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post

Who thinks that Fedor could get past Big Country?

Fedor beat Monson who beat Big Country .

Quote:
Dana won't even entertain this idea and he doesn't have too, M1 and Fedor have always needed him more than he needs them. UFC will continue to grow and Fedor will continue to decline until retirement. M1 will have no one when Fedor's gone. Monaro you can continue watching M1 while the rest of the world will be watching the the best fighter's in the world fight each other.
Please tell me when Fedor/M1 needed Dana and the UFC?

M1 has been growing especially in its home region. UFC has been decine in its home region especially with its declining PPV rates.

And your right, I will continue watching the Challenge and Selection showns, they have some very exciting and action packed fights.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #20
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post

M1 has been growing especially in its home region. UFC has been decine in its home region especially with its declining PPV rates.

And your right, I will continue watching the Challenge and Selection showns, they have some very exciting and action packed fights.

Did you miss the memo about fighter A doesn't always beat fighter C even though A beats B and B beats C
kel is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 03:54 AM   #21
Dave_j1985
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Awesome, so why don't you STFU and watch your second rate no name M1 fighter's and leave the rest of us too watching that horrible programming called UFC sporting the likes of Jon Jones, Dan Henderson, Anderson Silva etc etc
Old 11-23-2011, 04:56 AM   #22
alex-boxer42
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This is a total joke. I wanna see Dana respond with swearing and insults. They are clearly trying to leach off the UFC brand like they always have, the only thing thing that disgusts me is they sacrificed fedors career playing this card for years.
alex-boxer42 is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 05:03 AM   #23
Dave_j1985
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex-boxer42 View Post
This is a total joke. I wanna see Dana respond with swearing and insults. They are clearly trying to leach off the UFC brand like they always have, the only thing thing that disgusts me is they sacrificed fedors career playing this card for years.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:19 AM   #24
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

No offence, but you guys aint doing this right. Observe how you deal with Morono

Quote:
JDS beat Werdum, who beat Fedor

Eric Pele beat Big Foot who beat Fedor

Misaki beat Hendo who beat Fedor

I like this game

JDS Misaki and Eric Pele are all better than Fedor. You've said so yourself basically

You must really HATE Fedor if you want to downplay his achievements like this. You call yourself a fan?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 07:35 AM   #25
PivotPunch
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

I don`t think Dana will accept this, but it would be great for everyone the fans, the ufc and m-1. They could sell out a stadium and make huge money also it would would make the ufc much more known in Russia so that they could do a big UFC event there if they want to
PivotPunch is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #26
Will Cooling
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
No offence, but you guys aint doing this right. Observe how you deal with Morono

I like this game

JDS Misaki and Eric Pele are all better than Fedor. You've said so yourself basically

You must really HATE Fedor if you want to downplay his achievements like this. You call yourself a fan?

Oh can I play?

Fedor never finished Big Nog but Cain Velasquez did, so Cain is the better fight.

Fedor never finished Cro Cop but Brendan Schaub did, so Schaub is the better fighter.
Will Cooling is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #27
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_j1985 View Post
Awesome, so why don't you STFU and watch your second rate no name M1 fighter's and leave the rest of us too watching that horrible programming called UFC sporting the likes of Jon Jones, Dan Henderson, Anderson Silva etc etc

So why dont you **** off and leave this thread then? go watch your Scott Junk vs. Matt Mitrione
fights

Quote:
Swearing and insults is a typical Dana response, typical wanna be mafioso / hard man. I guess Vadim and Fedor are two people who wont bow down or get scared by these Vegas thugs (along with Rampage). Zombies might not remember the squeaky voiced Dana White getting blasted by Pride Rampage, I swaer Dana peed his pants a little and hid behind Chuck

UFC leached off Pride back then but it backfired when their supposed "baddest man in the planet" got beaten by a Pride fighter. Dana White also lost a personal bet against the Pride president . Dana White wasnt even man enough to honour that bet .

Quote:

I like this game

You really hate JDS dont you since he lost to a guy who fought for M1 (Mixfight) and the guy he lost to also lost to a couple of other fighters who ultimately lost to Fedor. Your UFC champ got beat by an M1 nobody

Better not tell your boyfriend this (Dana White).

Fedor Emelianenko > Zuluzinho > Ikuhisa Minowa > Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou > Joaquim Ferreira > Junior dos Santos

Quote:
I don`t think Dana will accept this, but it would be great for everyone the fans, the ufc and m-1. They could sell out a stadium and make huge money also it would would make the ufc much more known in Russia so that they could do a big UFC event there if they want to
Im sure Dana wont accespt this but will Cain, who knows? This is also Cain's bargaining chip, if Dana wants to keep him then Zuffa pays more. Fighters should do this more often.

22k aparently sold out very quickly with more potential ticket buyers outside the stadium when the tickets ran out.

UFC are small leagues when in Russia and cant do an event themselves. They simply dont have enough political and broadcasting power, not to mention dont have enough money to splash outside their own home base.

Quote:
Fedor never finished Big Nog but Cain Velasquez did, so Cain is the better fight.

Fedor never finished Cro Cop but Brendan Schaub did, so Schaub is the better fighter.
Seeing as this is ESB let me use a boxing example, Trevor Berbick won against OUT OF PRIME Muhammad Ali but George Foreman lost against PRIME Ali.

UFC fighters made their name beating out of prime Pride fighters, all the while ignoring someone like Fedor, Sergei, and Barnett in their primes.

Beating OUT OF PRIME ZOMBIE fighters < beating PRIME fighters.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #28
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict

vCash: 277

So M1 wants to make a big fight with two of the best HWs available, and most people here are shitting on this idea?
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #29
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict

**** m1
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #30
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
So why dont you **** off and leave this thread then? go watch your Scott Junk vs. Matt Mitrione
fights

Swearing and insults is a typical Dana response, typical wanna be mafioso / hard man. I guess Vadim and Fedor are two people who wont bow down or get scared by these Vegas thugs (along with Rampage). Zombies might not remember the squeaky voiced Dana White getting blasted by Pride Rampage, I swaer Dana peed his pants a little and hid behind Chuck

UFC leached off Pride back then but it backfired when their supposed "baddest man in the planet" got beaten by a Pride fighter. Dana White also lost a personal bet against the Pride president . Dana White wasnt even man enough to honour that bet .

You really hate JDS dont you since he lost to a guy who fought for M1 (Mixfight) and the guy he lost to also lost to a couple of other fighters who ultimately lost to Fedor. Your UFC champ got beat by an M1 nobody

Better not tell your boyfriend this (Dana White).

Fedor Emelianenko > Zuluzinho > Ikuhisa Minowa > Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou > Joaquim Ferreira > Junior dos Santos

Im sure Dana wont accespt this but will Cain, who knows? This is also Cain's bargaining chip, if Dana wants to keep him then Zuffa pays more. Fighters should do this more often.

22k aparently sold out very quickly with more potential ticket buyers outside the stadium when the tickets ran out.

UFC are small leagues when in Russia and cant do an event themselves. They simply dont have enough political and broadcasting power, not to mention dont have enough money to splash outside their own home base.

Seeing as this is ESB let me use a boxing example, Trevor Berbick won against OUT OF PRIME Muhammad Ali but George Foreman lost against PRIME Ali.

UFC fighters made their name beating out of prime Pride fighters, all the while ignoring someone like Fedor, Sergei, and Barnett in their primes.

Beating OUT OF PRIME ZOMBIE fighters < beating PRIME fighters.

(Yes I hve been winding Morono up so he'd go on a rant so I can use this gif, but dont tell him, it's our secret )
Stoo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum