Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

Bouts in the workds include Fedor vs Olympic gold medalist in Judo, Satoshi Ishi, Shinya Aoki vs Satoru Kitaoka(known as the Catch Wrestling Koala Bear and has sub wins over Gomi, Carlos Condit and Paul Daley) as well as the BW tourney semifinals and final.


Here is how it is shaping up


LW: Title: Shinya Aoki vs Satoru Kitaoka
FW: Title: Hiroyuki Takaya vs Takeshi Inoue
HW: Fedor Emelianenko vs Satoshi Ishii
FW: Tatsuya Kawajiri vs Kazuyuki Miyata
WW: Hayato Sakurai vs Ryo Chonan



BW GP:
Masakazu Imanari vs Antonio Banuelos
Bibiano Fernandes vs Rodolfo Marques


IGF rules match: Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata vs Atsushi Sawada & Wakakirin



Last edited by Beekeeper; 12-19-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
Shogun Assassin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,368
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

Take this gay shit to the MMA forum
Shogun Assassin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
Dembek
And the new...
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ustka
Posts: 588
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

Fedor by ko
Dembek is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
Shogun Assassin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,368
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

I thought Aoki and Kitaoka was on the same team?.

A step down from Monson for Fedor, good to see he'll be back in Japan though. Fedor by ko.
Shogun Assassin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #5
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Assassin View Post
Take this gay shit to the MMA forum
What gay-ass avatar
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #6
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Assassin View Post
I thought Aoki and Kitaoka was on the same team?.

A step down from Monson for Fedor, good to see he'll be back in Japan though. Fedor by ko.
Yes, they both train with Nippon Top Team, I guess that is why they have not fought each other yet, but this is for the LW title
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 9,214
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
Bouts in the workds include Fedor vs Olympic gold medalist in Judo, Satoshi Ishi, Shinya Aoki vs Satoru Kitaoka(known as the Catch Wrestling Koala Bear and has sub wins over Gomi, Carlos Condit and Paul Daley) as well as the BW tourney semifinals and final.


Here is how it is shaping up


LW: Title: Shinya Aoki vs Satoru Kitaoka
FW: Title: Hiroyuki Takaya vs Takeshi Inoue
HW: Fedor Emelianenko vs Satoshi Ishii
FW: Tatsuya Kawajiri vs Kazuyuki Miyata
WW: Hayato Sakurai vs Ryo Chonan


BW GP:
Masakazu Imanari vs Antonio Banuelos
Bibiano Fernandes vs Rodolfo Marques


Fedor is shot to shit, and take this to the MMA forum...
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!) move to MMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
Fedor is shot to shit, and take this to the MMA forum...
Maybe I will
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #9
Markyboy86
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,733
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

I know who Fedor is but who is this Aoki that you're talking about? Never heard of him.
Markyboy86 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

Fedor should win this fight but then again that was what i said when he foughy Werdum, Big foot and Hendo too
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #11
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

WOW! Fedor crushing another JMMA Hype Job tomato can in what is SURELY THE MOST SIGNIFICANT FIGHT IN HISTORY!
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #12
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
WOW! Fedor crushing another JMMA Hype Job tomato can in what is SURELY THE MOST SIGNIFICANT FIGHT IN HISTORY!
Where did I say this was the most significant fight in history? GTFO
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #13
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
Fedor should win this fight but then again that was what i said when he foughy Werdum, Big foot and Hendo too
C'mon hamza, us Fedor nuthuggers have to stick together. If not now then when again?
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #14
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
C'mon hamza, us Fedor nuthuggers have to stick together. If not now then when again?
Your right those where early stoppages, Fedor got caught against Werdum shit happens and he was unmotivated against big foot and against Dan he saw his ex wife in the stands
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #15
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Dynamite!! 2011 (Fedor and Aoki on the same card!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
Your right those where early stoppages, Fedor got caught against Werdum shit happens and he was unmotivated against big foot and against Dan he saw his ex wife in the stands


Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013