Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #61
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,889
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnn View Post
we've been down this road before. whatever happened to your only problem is random bllood? i thought this fight is 50/50?
of course they would change their opinion on wether what floyd demands.

floyd: "take the test!'
flomos: "the test is the only issue, if you're the best take the test poochiao!"

floyd: "52-48 and trade for your cut-off time"
flomos: "floyd is the biggest draw and deserves the larger share. poochiao should accept or he is ducking. full testing is not an issue anymore, floyd a G."
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #62
Duck Dodgers
Kimbo #1 P4P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 3,527
vCash: 1535
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
CHECK THE AVERAGES BRO-

FLOYD AVERAGES MORE PPV THAN MANNY-FLOYD IS CLOSE TO 1.5 WHILE MANNY IS JUST PAST 1.1 MILLION.

NOW GO DO SOME MATH AND FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH "REVENUE" THAT IS

You still can't come up with an answer to the question? It's a pretty easy one, even someone of your limited intelligence ought to be able to figure it out.
Duck Dodgers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #63
BingM3
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 366
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

GAYWEATHER keeps changing his mind again, like his hilarious fans....why the fight is never going to happen...what a joke!
BingM3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #64
timmyjames
PTurd curb stomper
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,408
vCash: 3111
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
so you think easing on the cut-off and demanding more would make it easier for the fight to happen when pacquiao and his team had agreed on the testing since last year? demanding more on the split would make the fight harder to make.
pac's own team said arum is blocking the fight dumb ****...



pactards 6 months ago: MK is a bitch,,,arize really put him in his place...AA is the man


pactards now: that ariza...he doesn't know shit..he should just shut his mouth



bunch of jackasses
timmyjames is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #65
timmyjames
PTurd curb stomper
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,408
vCash: 3111
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
You still can't come up with an answer to the question? It's a pretty easy one, even someone of your limited intelligence ought to be able to figure it out.
figure out why floyd and shane did more than pac and oscar?
timmyjames is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #66
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,889
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty View Post
Something tells me if Floyd id asking for a bigger slice, then the Pac/JMM fight did not do as good as the pactards are touting. If Pac did 1.5 with Marquez surely his fight would break records and not have people from HBO coming out and calling bullshit. If he did less than Floyd/Ortiz I can see Floyd asking for more.
pac-cotto made 1.25M PPV versus floyd-jmm made 1.05M PPV yet pacquiao agreed to 50-50 back then. even if pac-jmm made only 1.05M PPV, there is no way floyd should ask more than 50-50.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #67
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11,469
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

So being as though PBF has been the PPV draw since ODH he gets no credit for being part of the biggest fight of all time? I mean did his mouth and antics not make it more lucrative? ODH never did close to that before or after. PBF promoted the hell out of that fight and although it was not a great fight to watch he maintained his steez and barely ever dropped below a mill. I am still confused how PBF/Hatton only did 850k. That was a huge fight it seemed like. Probably one of the most talked about fights other than Floyd/Pac.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #68
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,102
vCash: 1147
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
Ask yourself this question: why hasn't Mayweather been able to come anywhere close to the numbers he did with Oscar, while Manny has matched or exceeded the numbers he did with Oscar on 3 occasions?


Not to mention you added at least 50k PPVs to Mayweather's numbers there and subtracted 75k from Manny.
that's a good observation. my thoughts are that they are two of the biggest today and none come close. their numbers, even the average, are not that far off. are the numbers for pac-jmm confirmed though or are these speculations/rumors at this point?
Leonard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #69
BingM3
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 366
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

REVENUE? Do you know how much revenue and royalty PAC is making worldwide beyond his PPV numbers in the US and worldwide?

He represents major shoe, athletic gear, beer , phone and perfume brands

I mean Mayweather gets FREE KFC commercials though- HAHAHA OWNED
Simply explains who's more marketable....
BingM3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #70
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,889
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyjames View Post
pac's own team said arum is blocking the fight dumb ****...



pactards 6 months ago: MK is a bitch,,,arize really put him in his place...AA is the man


pactards now: that ariza...he doesn't know shit..he should just shut his mouth



bunch of jackasses
6 months ago:
ariza: "floyd is a *****"
flomos: " bohooo, ariza is a fruity boy."

now:
ariza: "floyd wants this fight"
flomos: "ariza is the man!"
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #71
Duck Dodgers
Kimbo #1 P4P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 3,527
vCash: 1535
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
that's a good observation. my thoughts are that they are two of the biggest today and none come close. their numbers, even the average, are not that far off. are the numbers for pac-jmm confirmed though or are these speculations/rumors at this point?
Nobody knows honestly. The 1.5 was a rumor that HBO actually shot down, but other reports are saying it's easily past 1.25 and Arum said it was the biggest PPV since Floyd-DLH, which would make it at least 1.4. But we won't know officially until next week.
Duck Dodgers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #72
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11,469
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
pac-cotto made 1.25M PPV versus floyd-jmm made 1.05M PPV yet pacquiao agreed to 50-50 back then. even if pac-jmm made only 1.05M PPV, there is no way floyd should ask more than 50-50.
I can agree with that. Either way if they are both serious this time then the fight will be made.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #73
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,102
vCash: 1147
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
Nobody knows honestly. The 1.5 was a rumor that HBO actually shot down, but other reports are saying it's easily past 1.25 and Arum said it was the biggest PPV since Floyd-DLH, which would make it at least 1.4. But we won't know officially until next week.
all right thanks. i haven't connected much to the news for the past few days and i've only seen the 1.5 figure now.
Leonard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #74
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,870
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
You still can't come up with an answer to the question? It's a pretty easy one, even someone of your limited intelligence ought to be able to figure it out.
R U STUPID?

UR QUESTION IS BIAS AND PROVES 0

I JUST POSTED THE NUMBERS AND JUST LIKE A FUKIN PACTARD-U DOWNGRADE VALID INFO

GO LOOK AT THE NUMBERS AND START CRYING-

IT TOOK PACQUIAO 7 FIGHTS TO DO WHAT FLOYD DID IN 5 FIGHTS-

LOL-I DIDN'T "SWITCH" THE NUMBERS EITHER-UR FAULT-

KEEP TRYING U PATHETIC PACTARD

JUST GOT OWNED
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #75
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,780
vCash: 117
Default Re: Mayweather Camp Changes Stance: 21 Day Cut Off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
Ask yourself this question: why hasn't Mayweather been able to come anywhere close to the numbers he did with Oscar, while Manny has matched or exceeded the numbers he did with Oscar on 3 occasions?


Not to mention you added at least 50k PPVs to Mayweather's numbers there and subtracted 75k from Manny.
good point man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
Answer the question.
i guess he logged out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingM3 View Post
REVENUE? Do you know how much revenue and royalty PAC is making worldwide beyond his PPV numbers in the US and worldwide?

He represents major shoe, athletic gear, beer , phone and perfume brands

I mean Mayweather gets FREE KFC commercials though- HAHAHA OWNED
Simply explains who's more marketable....
he even have ads on his shorts.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013