Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Margarito pickin fights with NYC cabbies wants a nice 100-5 record

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner.

Plaster...Sad you are oficially the stupidest Puelto Lican poster on ESB. Nothing more than a troll.

You are to the real Rican fans what Aztlan is to the real Mexican fans. Nothing more than an embarrassment.
Nah, I slap confused racist idiots around who think they can talk shet and not be exposed in every way. I bet you felt so clever saying "Puelto Lico" as if PRs are competing with Mexicans to see who can crawl up Spain's ass and speak more like the conquistador... YOU WIN!

The obsession with exaggerating the European conquistador's tongue (Siiiii Puessssssss entoncesssss) is hilarious and speaks volumes to the trauma and subservience burned into the psyche of the native people. Right away the conquered indian had to resort to the European/Spaniard's tongue and his poorly mistaken notion, that HE himself is better, based primarily on who in his opinion, speaks Spanish more like the great Spaniard conquistador... The measure of one's worth based on a warped sense of how well they mimic the master's tongue. Brilliant.

Viva Espana!!!
Plaster...Sad is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #77
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaster...Sad View Post
Nah, I slap confused racist idiots around who think they can talk shet and not be exposed in every way. I bet you felt so clever saying "Puelto Lico" as if PRs are competing with Mexicans to see who can crawl up Spain's ass and speak more like the conquistador... YOU WIN!

The obsession with exaggerating the European conquistador's tongue (Siiiii Puessssssss entoncesssss) is hilarious and speaks volumes to the trauma and subservience burned into the psyche of the native people. Right away the conquered indian had to resort to the European/Spaniard's tongue and his poorly mistaken notion, that HE himself is better, based primarily on who in his opinion, speaks Spanish more like the great Spaniard conquistador... The measure of one's worth based on a warped sense of how well they mimic the master's tongue. Brilliant.

Viva Espana!!!
Nice try, but you should be the last one talking about crawling up someone's ass. The US's ass is inhabited by all of you country.

I meant it more as a mild joke, just to show your racist ass how to joke around properly. You claim to be slapping racists, when in fact your whole agenda has been racist. You are nothing more than a troll.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #78
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Nice try, but you should be the last one talking about crawling up someone's ass. The US's ass is inhabited by all of you country.

I meant it more as a mild joke, just to show your racist ass how to joke around properly. You claim to be slapping racists, when in fact your whole agenda has been racist. You are nothing more than a troll.
So, you were "just joking" to teach me the proper way to be a racist under the guise of just "joking?"

So I am racist by making a thread about Margarito being the next great cabbie-killer? Explain....

Admit it, you showed YOUR true colors with your silly "Puelto Lico" comment. So typical and predictable as if PRs give a shet about how Mexicans choose to pronounce their words.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 11-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #79
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #80
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
So, you were "just joking" to teach me the proper way to be a racist under the guise of just "joking?"

So I am racist by making a thread about Margarito being the next great cabbie-killer? Explain....

Admit it, you showed YOUR true colors with your silly "Puelto Lico" comment. So typical and predictable as if PRs give a shet about how Mexicans choose to pronounce their words.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
How is joking about how you pronunciate words racist you idiot?

You on the other hand have been generalizing Mexicans by how they look and how they act.

I don't care about you making a thread about Margarito, that's a suitable debate in a boxing forum. He deserves the **** he gets for his hand wrap scandal. With that said I still think he beats Cotto on Saturday, but that's just my opinion.

Talking **** about Chavez is another thing. He is a damn Legend and only people who have an agenda against Mexicans don't like him.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #81
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Viva Espana!!!
Naw, Plaster, if there was an obsession with exaggerating the conquistador's tongue then it would sound like ( si Pueth entontheth ) you know that gay Spanish lisp. Mexicans don't have that. It's stupid to be trading insults when all the conquered people of Latin America have their own accents. Even in Mexico there are many different accent.
Atritionist is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #82
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
Naw, Plaster, if there was an obsession with exaggerating the conquistador's tongue then it would sound like ( si Pueth entontheth ) you know that gay Spanish lisp. Mexicans don't have that. It's stupid to be trading insults when all the conquered people of Latin America have their own accents. Even in Mexico there are many different accent.
No, but according to Plaster all Mexicans look, speak, and act alike. The fact that Mexico has a very diverse ethnic background, and the fact that each region and even state in Mexico has a differing accent are just myths.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #83
Zopilote
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Quote:
How is joking about how you pronunciate words racist you idiot?

You on the other hand have been generalizing Mexicans by how they look and how they act.

I don't care about you making a thread about Margarito, that's a suitable debate in a boxing forum. He deserves the **** he gets for his hand wrap scandal. With that said I still think he beats Cotto on Saturday, but that's just my opinion.

Talking **** about Chavez is another thing. He is a damn Legend and only people who have an agenda against Mexicans don't like him.

Its natural for that pedo plastado to be taking mad **** about Chavez...After all Chavez did beat the **** out of every one of his rican boxers. Not saying all ricans do tho, cus i know many who respect Chavez, but that pendejo Plastado obviously has an agenda, and is bitter as ****. Severe case of inferiority complex, i tell ya. Its just better to ignore that baboso...Looking at his posts can actually lower your IQ.
Zopilote is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #84
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
No, but according to Plaster all Mexicans look, speak, and act alike. The fact that Mexico has a very diverse ethnic background, and the fact that each region and even state in Mexico has a differing accent are just myths.
And you do know that even though PR is a small island they don't all act alike over there. Same goes for them carnalito.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #85
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
And you do know that even though PR is a small island they don't all act alike over there. Same goes for them carnalito.
That's the thing I never generalized them. He did. There are a lot of great Rican posters on here, but he is definately no more than a troll.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #86
Carlitos13b
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Unless you live in an area where theres a huge amount of Puerto Rician and Mexicans...STFU ! Because, we get along a lot better than what you fools talking about. There aint nothing wrong with talking **** but dam...enough of this bull **** and lets get back to boxing.
Carlitos13b is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #87
Carlitos13b
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Whatever happen to "Vargas" I thought he was gonna make a come back !
Carlitos13b is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #88
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

Damn this rivalry is intense. lol
slip&counter is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #89
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
That's the thing I never generalized them. He did. There are a lot of great Rican posters on here, but he is definately no more than a troll.
Ok, I hear ya. See, the problem I have is with people who always generalize even when it's my people that do it.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #90
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict

I always found the beef between Mexi's and Ricans to be quite hilarious, amusing at best. I don't know many Mexicans and growing up I had one Mexican pal that had my back when I was jumped by a group of Dominican dudes. Unfortunately he was locked up back in 96' for accidential manslaughter. I had tons of built up animosity because the young man whose life was taken was a good dude involved in the wrong things. Again its hard for me to relate with west coast Mexicans, a good majority of the NYC aztec's where born in NYC and sort of take on an NYC persona...a small percentage actually even look Rican...LOL!
Caper is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum