Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Margarito pickin fights with NYC cabbies wants a nice 100-5 record

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
Damn this rivalry is intense. lol
Yup, that's why I believe someone is getting beatdown! Margo and Cotto are not letting the judges settle the grudge match. I just hope the ref or doc don't stop the fight at the first sign of blood from Margos eye, he went 12 with a fractured orbital against Pac so he is capable of hanging in their with some damage.
Atritionist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #92
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
Damn this rivalry is intense. lol
It truly is.....
Caper is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #93
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
Yup, that's why I believe someone is getting beatdown! Margo and Cotto are not letting the judges settle the grudge match. I just hope the ref or doc don't stop the fight at the first sign of blood from Margos eye, he went 12 with a fractured orbital against Pac so he is capable of hanging in their with some damage.
I'm going to make a bold statement, I think the hate between both groups has a sense of deeply rooted respect....clearly the love can only be found in ones sub-concious state or when extremely intoxicated (the best rum is produced in PR and the best Tequila is made in Mexico) lol!
Caper is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 12:57 PM   #94
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
I always found the beef between Mexi's and Ricans to be quite hilarious, amusing at best. I don't know many Mexicans and growing up I had one Mexican pal that had my back when I was jumped by a group of Dominican dudes. Unfortunately he was locked up back in 96' for accidential manslaughter. I had tons of built up animosity because the young man whose life was taken was a good dude involved in the wrong things. Again its hard for me to relate with west coast Mexicans, a good majority of the NYC aztec's where born in NYC and sort of take on an NYC persona...a small percentage actually even look Rican...LOL!
It is hilarious at times, but the beef realy does produce some serious boxing classics. Growing up in a military family we always had Puerto Rican friends. My dad would always put my brother and I to box his Boricua buddies sons. We ( the Boricua kids, my, brother and I ) would be like "...dang, dad can't we just play transformers with them?"

" ...yeah, after you make'm quit, you can play transformers."

It's halarious looking back. Damn I love this rivalry!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #95
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
It is hilarious at times, but the beef realy does produce some serious boxing classics. Growing up in a military family we always had Puerto Rican friends. My dad would always put my brother and I to box his Boricua buddies sons. We ( the Boricua kids, my, brother and I ) would be like "...dang, dad can't we just play transformers with them?"

" ...yeah, after you make'm quit, you can play transformers."

It's halarious looking back. Damn I love this rivalry!!!!
You should write a book man, "A Rican lost in Texas" by Atritionist

I'd buy it....
Caper is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #96
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
You should write a book man, "A Rican lost in Texas" by Atritionist

I'd buy it....
... Yeah I'll write about my toughest opponent. His dad was Rican and his Mom Korean, after we busted each others face in we became best friends. Dude was like Bruce Lee meets Wilfredo Gomez
Old 11-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #97
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

We used to clear out our living room 23 feet... place socks over our fists and go all out when I was a kid. The entire crew would be in my house.. I was the smallest at the time, but I think the years of watching ALi V Frazier, I was able to steal the rhythm and concept of leaning back and not getting hit. My arms were always long so I would catch an eye here and there. Good times, some blood, some rage and many memories. Shet, I recall tearing when Ali lost to Spinks... Even wrote about the loss that night for HW (current events) Damn... I am one old bastard

Est. 1968

The shock of Douglas KOing Tyson too was crazy... I was with this Irish Chinese chick and pounding the walls in my room in disbelief. "Mike Tyson has been knocked out!"
Plaster...Sad is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #98
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaster...Sad View Post
On a serious note: You are not being sincere in your post my man. For every post going in on a Mexican, you have 2-3 posts talk shet about PR fighters. Just being real... And WE too take it as a compliment. 100%

I personally see it on a deeper level and recognize the crabs in a barrel mindset when one minority community is dissing another... but that is for another thread...another day.

youre just jealous of Mexico's accomplishments.

after Canelo ko'd your Rican fighter (Kermit Cintron), you cried and started this thread, to let your emotions go, by criticizing Julio cesar Chavez's 100-5 record, cause thats all you can do, is go back in time and talk about Chavez' reign in the 80's, 90's, cause youre bitter that Chavez beat your rican idols.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mexico will always own Puerto Rico boxing.

ALways has, and always will, and there's nothing you can do, but cry like a baby.
Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #99
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Puerto Rico's daddys:

Kneel before me!!!

(Cotto learned to Kneel before a Mexican, at Puerto Rico's famous and well known boxing gym named: Inkarse de Rodilla Boxing Club, located in San Juan, Puerto Rico )
Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 07:17 PM   #100
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztlan. View Post
Puerto Rico's daddys:

Kneel before me!!!

(Cotto learned to Kneel before a Mexican, at Puerto Rico's famous and well known boxing gym named: Inkarse de Rodilla Boxing Club, located in San Juan, Puerto Rico )

I heard the Trinidads are opening a gym in Mexico for the impoverished children. They named it "The Great Azteca little red Stool for warriors." Children as early as 5 years will be trained on how to properly find a stool and stay on the stool. They will be trained to know exactly when they have been on the stool for over 60 seconds. The older kids will be trained on how to quit and then blame the ref afterwards for "stopping the fight." Eventually when they are 13-16 they will learn the fine art of plaster mixing and applying to wraps. Once 18, they are taught how to inject themselves with enhancement drugs like the greats, Vargas and Salido. The kids who show a certain ferocity will be selected to learn the "Chavez way." A course on cup and hip punching all night long and how to avoid detection.

"Tito and I are committed to getting the next generation of warriors ready and well versed in the true Aztec way of the warrior. ~Papa Trinidad
Plaster...Sad is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #101
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster...sad View Post
bitter? Why so serious?

I wish i could comeback and tell you about that mexican chick that i banged but i have yet to see one with an actual ass other then the bitch that got shot in her back a few years ago...forgot her name.
I'll stick with my fine pr women and dominicanas.
o.d
m8te is online now  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #102
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

I was born and raised in harlem and went to school all around the city, so I know many puerto ricans, dominicans and a solid amount of mexicans. the question I've always had since becoming a boxing fan is, why isn't the dominican republic a boxing hotbed? if it was, it would most certainly give way to a great dominican-puerto rican boxing rivalry, since the rivalry is so strong culturally, at least in nyc.
m8te is online now  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #103
Juv
Linsanity is the truth
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8te View Post
I was born and raised in harlem and went to school all around the city, so I know many puerto ricans, dominicans and a solid amount of mexicans. the question I've always had since becoming a boxing fan is, why isn't the dominican republic a boxing hotbed? if it was, it would most certainly give way to a great dominican-puerto rican boxing rivalry, since the rivalry is so strong culturally, at least in nyc.
They like baseball more.
Juv is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #104
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaster...Sad View Post
I heard the Trinidads are opening a gym in Mexico for the impoverished children. They named it "The Great Azteca little red Stool for warriors." Children as early as 5 years will be trained on how to properly find a stool and stay on the stool. They will be trained to know exactly when they have been on the stool for over 60 seconds. The older kids will be trained on how to quit and then blame the ref afterwards for "stopping the fight." Eventually when they are 13-16 they will learn the fine art of plaster mixing and applying to wraps. Once 18, they are taught how to inject themselves with enhancement drugs like the greats, Vargas and Salido. The kids who show a certain ferocity will be selected to learn the "Chavez way." A course on cup and hip punching all night long and how to avoid detection.

"Tito and I are committed to getting the next generation of warriors ready and well versed in the true Aztec way of the warrior. ~Papa Trinidad
The Trinidads are abandoning their rican island???
How shamefull, that they leave their island, cause now they want to be Mexican.

But the trinidads arent the only wanna-be Mexicans.

Puerto Rico's Jennifer Lopez played the role of being Mexican in the movie 'Selena".

then another PR-Jimmy Smitts plays the role of being Mexican in "Mi Familia".

you ricans need to start your own history, cause you have nothing now, but keel on your knees techniques.

"On your knees BITCH!!!"

-Margarito
Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #105
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juv View Post