boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
jso416
F U Nutthuggers!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default What if Bob Arum told Mayweather "Here's a date and a venue. Sign the contract!"

Just wondering what people would say if the roles were reversed n Arum pulled the same b.s. stunts Mayweather n his team are trying to pull. IMO Floyd is trying to hard to win the public relations battle outside the ring and not trying hard enough to get into serious negotiations with TR n win the battle inside the ring. Stop talking n just get it done.
jso416 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: What if Bob Arum told Mayweather "Here's a date and a venue. Sign the contract!"

Arum already pulled off a countdown on Floyd.

And that was still Arum's fault.

*****s are indeed certified dumb nuts.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
Indio-Bandido
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: What if Bob Arum told Mayweather "Here's a date and a venue. Sign the contract!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jso416 View Post
Just wondering what people would say if the roles were reversed n Arum pulled the same b.s. stunts Mayweather n his team are trying to pull. IMO Floyd is trying to hard to win the public relations battle outside the ring and not trying hard enough to get into serious negotiations with TR n win the battle inside the ring. Stop talking n just get it done.

no, you dirty chimp. if the roles were truly reversed it would be pacquiao giving floyd a deadline. why should floyd listen to that old decrepit *******? **** arum and **** u.
Indio-Bandido is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio-Bandido View Post
no, you dirty chimp. if the roles were truly reversed it would be pacquiao giving floyd a deadline. why should floyd listen to that old decrepit *******? **** arum and **** u.
This is what I'm talking about.

And they're too sensitive about it.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP

vCash: 4460

If that happened Floyd would be seriously offended from such "insolence" and the fight would never happen... wich isn't much different from the current situation though.
Robney is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
jso416
F U Nutthuggers!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
No **** You you butt hurt lil ****
jso416 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
HolyCityBully
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Ok, lets say Arum told Floyd: May 5th, MGM, full OSDT, 50-50 split. Sign here.

Then I would say, well Floyd fought on May 5th before, doesnt already have another fight scheduled, MGM is the most logical place to do it, he got the OSDT he asked for, 50-50 split is fair to me... so he should sign it.

Look, lets be honest here, its not the venue and the date thats gonna make or break those negotiations. I dont know why people are so stuck on that. Since when is it BS to offer a date and a place as historic as May 5th and MGM Grand?
HolyCityBully is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
Arum already pulled off a countdown on Floyd.

And that was still Arum's fault.

*****s are indeed certified dumb nuts.

Quote:
^^
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
jso416
F U Nutthuggers!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCityBully View Post

Then I would say, well Floyd fought on May 5th before, doesnt already have another fight scheduled, MGM is the most logical place to do it, he got the OSDT he asked for, 50-50 split is fair to me... so he should sign it.

Look, lets be honest here, its not the venue and the date thats gonna make or break those negotiations. I dont know why people are so stuck on that. Since when is it BS to offer a date and a place as historic as May 5th and MGM Grand?
What do u think Floyd would say?
jso416 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #10
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCityBully View Post

Go back to Arum's countdown.

FYI. None of Floyd's team bothered pushing this fight to Arum now. Instead Arum sent Koncz just to see Floyd.

Did Floyd's team even bother doing that ****? NO

Instead Floyd was all over floydhype and twitter.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #11
Indio-Bandido
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No **** You you butt hurt lil ****
why would i be butt hurt? about what? i just hope this fight gets made. i dont understand why pacquiao's still with arum. he's big enough to do his own thing now. his name is big enough i mean. would u listen to arum if u were floyd?
Indio-Bandido is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #12
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

FYI. None of Floyd's team bothered pushing this fight to Arum now. Instead Arum sent Koncz just to see Floyd.

Richard Schaefer contacted Arum and was told by the Weinstein that Arum is not interested in making this fight.
compukiller is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #13
HolyCityBully
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
What do u think Floyd would say?
How would I know what Floyd would say?

I dont know him personally and I cant read minds.

But that wasnt the original question. You just asked what we would say.

Im still trying to figure out what people find wrong with May 5th, specifically, and the MGM Grand, specifically.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #14
jso416
F U Nutthuggers!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
why would i be butt hurt? about what? i just hope this fight gets made. i dont understand why pacquiao's still with arum. he's big enough to do his own thing now. his name is big enough i mean. would u listen to arum if u were floyd?
You getting all defensive shows you were butt hurt about my post. To answer your questionNo I wouldn't listen to Arum if he were running his mouth through the media, same way I wouldn't listen to Floyd. If either is serious about negotiating a fight they'd both STFU n quietly get it done. I just don't get how *****'s can be so gullible as to believe every word Floyd says.. Guess that's why they're "*****s"
jso416 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #15
HolyCityBully
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Im not sure if you are trolling, but according to Schaefer, they did the most sensible thing they could do.

They went straight the mediator, a retired federal judge, who is friends to both parties and asked him to start it up with Arum, and Arum told the judge he was gonna go with Marquez instead.

But hey, believe what you wanna believe.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum