Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #151
ripcity
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
vCash: 1040
Default Re: [VIDEO] Reasons why Pacquiao will win against Floyd Mayweather Jr

1. Who dosen't have a little trubble with southpaws? There's a reason some right handed boxers make the switch. I don't agree that it is for the best, but there is a reason. While Mayweather has gotten off to slow starts against southpaws. However his record shows that he pulls away as the fight progresses. Oh yea he's unbeaten against them.

2. Mayweather isn't Marquez or anyone else Pacquiao has fought.

3. See my commits about point #1. Pacquiao may be able to get to Mayweather early. This has to do with Mayweather's slow starting not any abillities Pacquiao has.

4. Biggest myth in boxing is that Mayweather has no power. He's not knocking people out left and right. Than again either is Pacquiao at 147 +. If Mayweather has no power how come no one has been able to walk him down?
Mayweather beat Marquez more clearly than Pacquiao did because he's a better boxer than Pacquiao is. Also Marquez showed plenty of movement in the fight. If he didn't move as much as he should have or as much as he did against Pacquiao. It speaks to the genious of Mayweather. He gets people who should know what they are doing in this case Marquez and Nacho Berinstieen to under estamste him.

5. Pacquiao doesn't have the same power he had up to 140. Like I stated above. He's not the knockout artist he was at lower weights. He has good power and Mayweather will likely have to adjust. There is no one better at ad******g than Mayweather is. While Mayweather isn't a ko artist either. Pacquiao is going to learn that he hits harder than it looks from outside the ring. Can he make the mid fight adjustments that he will have to make?

6. Points 5 and 6 same to be the same. Mayweather may not be knocking people out. That doesn't mean he has no power. I know I'm repeating myself, but the video is repeating its self as well.

7. Volume punching. Pacquiao's speciality and sopusedly the way to beat Mayweather. The truth is Mayweather is at his best under fire. The first one or two shots thrown at Mayweather in a combonation have the best chances of hitting him. The rest are just being wasted. Pacquiao will be lucky to hit Mayweather on the arms and back let alone scoring targets.
ripcity is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #152
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Pac can't beat Void because Void will "never" fight him. Void is afraid. When will Void get rid of his feathers and fight?
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 01:11 AM   #153
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtARRrX2FXQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA03D7B4380DCA699[/ame]'

all bias set aside-pac is sloppy
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 01:13 AM   #154
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtARRrX2FXQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA03D7B4380DCA699[/ame]

sloppy fukin footwork-why can't Floyd exploit this-

It was always said that a big WW, with big shoulders, a GOOD JAB, good speed, good mobility, ability to come forward smart, etc.. would be the guy to beat Floyd-

This analysis is not Pac...Pacquiao has smaller shoulders and a HORRIBLE jab in COMPARISON to what was described.

Pac is garbage..
see the video-Floyd beats him easy...
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #155
icarus1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Just explains why floyd wouldn't want to fight pacquiao. easy fight, he says, but it will never happen because of these good points.
icarus1 is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 02:05 AM   #156
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sloppy fukin footwork-why can't Floyd exploit this-

It was always said that a big WW, with big shoulders, a GOOD JAB, good speed, good mobility, ability to come forward smart, etc.. would be the guy to beat Floyd-

This analysis is not Pac...Pacquiao has smaller shoulders and a HORRIBLE jab in COMPARISON to what was described.

Pac is garbage..
see the video-Floyd beats him easy...

Perfect Floydiot-Logic:

Floyd: "easy work like i told you so...he has no skills...none! but he has to be tested before he fights me!"
boyschoir is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 AM   #157
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Very good breakdown make sure you pay attention to the end...i thought it was kind of funny.

Another good breakdown..the sound effects are hilarious in this one... but still good points

Pac is Great
Floyd is just BETTER
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 02:36 AM   #158
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member

good videos! thanks for posting!

one trend i see here on ESB, there are more Floydiots willing to fight Pac than Floyd himself
boyschoir is offline  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 05:49 AM   #159
mughalmirza786
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBF24 View Post

I can pretty much guarantee that mayweather won't fight pacquiao like morales did. Did you see the amount of leather EM took to win the fight? Having said that pacquiao is not as relentless and active in the ring these days. Morales let his hands go and kept pac occupied most of the time.
mughalmirza786 is online now  Top
Old 02-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #160
Sir Koolkid
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

floyd beats pac and makes pac look normal and marquez made pac look normal already. Pac is not awesome or special. Marquez showed he is on par with pac. In fact marquez has more skills than pac who in fact isn't that skillful and wins based on his physical ability more than anything. If marquez had pac's physical ability he would dismantle pac brutally.

Floyd has a longer reach than pac by far and will pick pac off from a distance with pot shots. Pac will be stuck and if he tries to get to the inside well pac's inside fighting game is pretty weak like his footwork and he will lose even more on the inside. Roach's teaching of the inside fighting game is terrible. Nothing world class about it at all.

43-0
Sir Koolkid is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum