Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #46
ovechkin8crosby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Wait A Second: Did Mayweather Adviser Leonard Ellerbe Just Get Caught In A Huge L

lol mayweather camp at it again
ovechkin8crosby is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #47
thekid
SEC
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wait A Second: Did Mayweather Adviser Leonard Ellerbe Just Get Caught In A Huge L

didn't read but sure it's something about floyd being bad and manny being good. Thats all you make post about you fagg
thekid is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #48
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

i don't think floyd tells everything to ellerbe, he didn't know about the second negotiation.

what exactly is ellerbe's role in the money team anyway????
dodong is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #49
normnix
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Honestly, if this is the case, then that's great. I want the fight to happen. It would be weird to see Floyd bypass GBP like that from a future business standpoint. but hey, if it means they're really negotiating, I'll be glad to be wrong.
normnix is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #50
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 335

Floyd is his own boss. He can do anything he wants. Didn't read by the way, just skimmed.
Jetmax is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 04:10 AM   #51
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Paula a great troll
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 04:13 AM   #52
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmax View Post
Floyd is his own boss. He can do anything he wants. Didn't read by the way, just skimmed.
i need help from gbp
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #53
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

good work paul..

I think Floyd has been distancing himself from his ex lover. Haymon's in charge if I'm not correct.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 04:32 AM   #54
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

This whole thing is becoming a mess AGAIN.

I cannot for the life of me understand how two teams can't sit down and make a fight happen. If I was Arum I would have already had my investors in place with an offer and be ready to make it happen!

Someone is lying, who is though is impossible to tell
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #55
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Have you thought that team Mayweather just dosnt want to negotiate in public?

When do team Mayweather ever negotiate in pulbic?

Never is the answer.
oibighead is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #56
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post

good work paul..

I think Floyd has been distancing himself from his ex lover. Haymon's in charge if I'm not correct.
Thanks!

I knew this was going to blow up, and apparently it has.

I need to do some reading right now to get caught up on the latest.

Does seem like someone(s) is lying here, just not sure who.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #57
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1847

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv View Post
Thanks!

I knew this was going to blow up, and apparently it has.

I need to do some reading right now to get caught up on the latest.

Does seem like someone(s) is lying here, just not sure who.
paulfv: Bob Arum apologist numero uno. You should be ashamed of yourself, I don't care what your hourly wage is.
conraddobler is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #58
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post

paulfv: Bob Arum apologist numero uno. You should be ashamed of yourself, I don't care what your hourly wage is.
You know, I don't think you are who I thought you were. So, I have to admit I probably made a mistake on that in another thread.

Now, I wish I were being paid by Arum -- or anyone else -- to post on here. Sadly, I'm not.

But, you probably think that my account here is really a staged account for Michael Marley, or Michael Koncz, or some Pacquiao team member in the Philippines. Or a paid Arum shill, who set up this account years ago to help Arum later. So, I doubt I would convince you otherwise.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #59
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1847

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv View Post
You know, I don't think you are who I thought you were. So, I have to admit I probably made a mistake on that in another thread.

Now, I wish I were being paid by Arum -- or anyone else -- to post on here. Sadly, I'm not.

But, you probably think that my account here is really a staged account for Michael Marley, or Michael Koncz, or some Pacquiao team member in the Philippines. Or a paid Arum shill, who set up this account years ago to help Arum later. So, I doubt I would convince you otherwise.
no, I'm just kidding with you, but in any event you are a terrible Bob Arum apologist. Doesn't that make you feel dirty?
conraddobler is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #60
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post

no, I'm just kidding with you, but in any event you are a terrible Bob Arum apologist. Doesn't that make you feel dirty?
No, it does not (assuming I'm an Arum apologist, which I'm not).

You know why?

Because I think Arum has Pac's best interests at heart.

Or, more so than any other player in this game. Perhaps with the exception of Roach. But Arum has more understanding of the larger picture than Roach does, I think, so Bob would better know how to look out for Pac's interests, I feel, than Roach would.

Look, I've said this before here: I admire what Team Floyd has done in stepping-up their PR work. It's been damn good. Damn good. Kudos to them for that. The operation has come a long way.
paulfv is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum