Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 12-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #31
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: I dont know what was wrong with Mayhem tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Mayhem aint fought since Sept 2010, I think we can give him a pass for the piss poor showing guys. He's always in top shape, let's wait until his next fight, I doubt he'll be doing a Baroni then
What difference is it going to make? He still can't wrestle or strike for shit and all he has going for him is his Chin and BJJ top game that he can't get to the floor to work. He is a journeyman and nothing more and will be obliterated by any of the top guys at 185.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #32
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
What difference is it going to make? He still can't wrestle or strike for shit and all he has going for him is his Chin and BJJ top game that he can't get to the floor to work. He is a journeyman and nothing more and will be obliterated by any of the top guys at 185.
I didnt say he wasnt, he's kinda Fitch-like in his best performances are losing efforts, and that losing effort, obviously wasnt Mayhem at his best. Didnt imply anything else
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #33
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
I didnt say he wasnt, he's kinda Fitch-like in his best performances are losing efforts, and that losing effort, obviously wasnt Mayhem at his best. Didnt imply anything else
Fair enough. In fact, I agree wholly with the Fitch analogy, other than that Fitch is far more talented.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #34
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 441

Jesus!! A BJJ top game and a chin?? How about the best submission defense in MMA? Iron jawed and explosive takedowns... WHY he didnt have any of that shit last weekend I dont know... I just hope Dana gives him another shot.
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #35
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
Jesus!! A BJJ top game and a chin?? How about the best submission defense in MMA? Iron jawed and explosive takedowns... WHY he didnt have any of that shit last weekend I dont know... I just hope Dana gives him another shot.
Explosive takedowns??

He's never had good takedowns, he's never been able to strike for shit, and these days having good BJJ and a Chin isn't going to get one very far. He is terrible, a hype job that manufactured a fanbase via a shitty and contrived television show and I hope he is brutalized and put out of the UFC soon because I could care less about seeing that joke "fight" ever again.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum