Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NSW via Leeds/London
Posts: 1,941
vCash: 1885
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptm View Post
only an idiot that doesn't know his ass from his own face would think Silva was ducking guys that he already beat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
gsp and anderson are ducking which is not surprising for anderson because he's old as but gsp is such a *****.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #17
Boyd
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,222
vCash: 75
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
gsp and anderson are ducking which is not surprising for anderson because he's old as but gsp is such a *****.
didn't diaz duck him the first fight?
Boyd is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
thanosone
I Am Eternal
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In The Zone
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Hendo is on so much gear his face looks cartoonish.
thanosone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #19
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,805
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
TORONTO – UFC president Dana White is 100 percent positive that middleweight champion Anderson Silva (31-4 MMA, 14-0 UFC) is not faking an injury to avoid a rematch with Chael Sonnen (27-11-1 MMA, 5-4 UFC).

The reason? It's simply impossible to do.

"First of all, just to clear this up, and these guys – Dan Henderson knows it, Chael knows it, and every other fighter that fights in the UFC knows it – you can't fake an injury," White today told MMAjunkie.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) following a UFC 140 pre-event press conference in Toronto. "It's impossible to do. You can't do it.

"When you say you are injured, we bring you to our doctors, and they check you out, and we find out if you're injured or not injured."
/thread
Thom is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #20
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,025
vCash: 800
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

/thread
How come Anderson managed to fake not being injured in the first Sonnen fight?
chimba is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #21
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,805
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimba View Post
How come Anderson managed to fake not being injured in the first Sonnen fight?
He didn't fake anything. That injury was documented. He made the decision to fight anyway.
Thom is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #22
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimba View Post
How come Anderson managed to fake not being injured in the first Sonnen fight?
if the injury in attained too close to fight time some fighters chose to go in at less than 100%. I'm sure he didn't think sonnen was a threat to his title at the time.
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:28 AM   #23
marsupial
Monkey
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 305
vCash: 500
Default Re: Hendo: All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from fighting me or Chael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
gsp and anderson are ducking which is not surprising for anderson because he's old as but gsp is such a *****.
Awesome theories supported by amazing arguments.
marsupial is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013