Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #31
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

vCash: 185000
Default Re: Get your money on Peterson folks, he will obliterate that Glass Jaw Khan has

This is gonna be a good fight. Khan will showcase his speed and power by putting Peterson on the floor, but I dont think it is a stretch to suggest Khan might also hit the canvas.

Khan UD is my pick and I'm considering having a small bet on both fighters being knocked down .....
perspicacity is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #32
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Get your money on Peterson folks, he will obliterate that Glass Jaw Khan has

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post

DDUUDDEE brutally pwned by Team Elite lynchpin HEADBANGER in front of a global audience of millions.

its no big deal, dduuddee is a frail 110lb dweeb with feather fists, a glass jaw, and a huge **** swinging from his forehead
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #33
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 60

Idk about koing Khan, but Lamont is a good boxer. Couldnt deal with Bradleys pressure who stylistically was bad for Lamont and Victor was overpowering him and didnt finish him off. Lamont only lost to the best, but was more than game in both. You give him time to think hes going to put up a fight.
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #34
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
This is gonna be a good fight. Khan will showcase his speed and power by putting Peterson on the floor, but I dont think it is a stretch to suggest Khan might also hit the canvas.

Khan UD is my pick and I'm considering having a small bet on both fighters being knocked down .....

it would be wise for you to stay away from the bookies, you have zero vcash so you obviously know absolutely nothing about boxing. save your money up and spend it on another one of those bangkok chick boys that you like deepthroating
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #35
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
its no big deal, dduuddee is a frail 110lb dweeb with feather fists, a glass jaw, and a huge **** swinging from his forehead
Have you been stalking me again?... honour the restraining order you filthy pervert
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #36
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
prickthegeek is living off an esb welfare handout of 75

he has zero knowledge about boxing and was born out of his mothers bumhole

the conclusion i draw out of prickthegeeks gayboy rant is that he himself possess' a disgracefull glass jaw and has been sparked out many times himself

Thank God there are posters of yours and Alien's calibre in this thread HEAD' in order to even the balance what with all these bumsteak minions who have infiltrated this expert boxing discussion.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #37
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:

Power? What Power? Khan has I think one legit KO on his record all of his stoppages are premature by British referees while throwing his McFlurries against the ropes. Khan doesn't have any power. He throws pitter pat punches at his opponents gloves like an Amateur trying to load up on points.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #38
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Power? What Power? Khan has I think one legit KO on his record all of his stoppages are premature by British referees while throwing his McFlurries against the ropes. Khan doesn't have any power. He throws pitter pat punches at his opponents gloves like an Amateur trying to load up on points.
He's getting stronger and had Maidana screaming like a bitch and roilling around the canvas. Watch and see.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #39
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
He's getting stronger and had Maidana screaming like a bitch and roilling around the canvas. Watch and see.

I have read it all now. Khan fights like a mini robot and an Amateur. He doesn't have any power.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #40
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

Quote:
it would be wise for you to stay away from the bookies, you have zero vcash so you obviously know absolutely nothing about boxing. save your money up and spend it on another one of those bangkok chick boys that you like deepthroating
Old 12-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #41
DDDUUDDDEE
East Side Guru

Yo pinhead, where's your boy Zakman at?

I like how both you guys bitch and talk smack about Khan every chance you get, but apparently you're still both Wlad fans. That's pretty funny.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #42
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

Are these cumguzzlers Wlad fans ?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #43
DDDUUDDDEE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Are these cumguzzlers Wlad fans ?
Yeah, at least Zak and Rico are anyway... it's like irony at its best
Old 12-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #44
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

These clowns make these threads around this time like clockwork, then after King Khan puts down another beating these fags don't even log on or man up.

Most these chin checker sleep with little kids and old men.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #45
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000

Khan TKO9 Peterson.

Lamont has no chance against Khan, NONE. You chincheckers are a disgrace.
lewishamboy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum