mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum: "We are in no hurry to make the fight"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Well mrjotatp4p?
Why would I call that a duck. You want to go into things but not tell the whole story. When Floyd took his vacation Team Pacquiao had lied and said they agreed to full testing but didn't. So how can Mayweather taking a vacation be considered a duck. Also I personally wouldn't care if Manny wanted to take a vacation bc he has been fighting his whole life. He has every right to do that if he wants Lance.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #47
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Why would I call that a duck. You want to go into things but not tell the whole story. When Floyd took his vacation Team Pacquiao had lied and said they agreed to full testing but didn't. So how can Mayweather taking a vacation be considered a duck. Also I personally wouldn't care if Manny wanted to take a vacation bc he has been fighting his whole life. He has every right to do that if he wants Lance.
Thanks for playing. Excatly what I expected.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #48
floyd_g.o.a.t
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XfgFopbiRg[/ame]
floyd_g.o.a.t is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #49
Popshots
Contender
ESB Senior Member

PAC has no ball and the only way the fight will happen is if Arum dies. Harsh to say, but true.
Popshots is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #50
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Sorry you don't like the answer bitch but that is how I feel about the whole vacation thing. Deal with it. Do you consider Arum saying that Manny can't fight May 5th bc of the cut a duck?
Old 12-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #51
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
Now answer my post or are you busy sucking arums ****?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #52
papadoc28
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
More like suddenly Floyd is ready to talk. You might be able to blame Arum for this (of course, you blame him for EVERYTHING), but Floyd was gone for a while remember?

Here's the thing, if Pac decided to 'take a vacation', as Floyd did a while back, what would you call that? A duck right? Let's be honest here.
I see you got a new tactic Eskimo. I been seeing it in quite a few of your recent posts. Your are focusing on the past and not even interested in what is happening in PRESENT DAY.

But let me explain your little duck theory. Floyd taking a vacation instead of pushing the fight can be considered a duck. I agree. But the moment it got out that Pac and his team never agreed to the random testing, LIKE THEY SAID THEY DID, it threw the ducking theory out the window, because how do we know that that isn't why Floyd went about his business. Its all or nothing. Floyd had already said "you don't agree to full testing then no fight." There is no loop hole in that statement. It's clear and straight to the point. Pac's team didn't even try to call his bluff to see if he would make some other excuse.

Now we have Pac completely in agreement. Well Floyd is ready to make it happen. Only people that keep bringing up urges and vacations are his haters(like you). The media doesn't even talk about it anymore. Because its old news. This is 2011 not 2010. Your hatred of Floyd has blinded you. You've been pointing the finger at Floyd for so long that you can't even pry it away and point it somewhere else. I mean, you actually defend Bob "yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth" Arum. When its clear as freakin' day that the only roadblock RIGHT NOW(THAT MEANS PRESENT DAY) is him. Even the media is saying it and Floyd sure as hell ain't beloved in the media.
papadoc28 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #53
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Sorry you don't like the answer bitch but that is how I feel about the whole vacation thing. Deal with it. Do you consider Arum saying that Manny can't fight May 5th bc of the cut a duck?
How the **** do I know. You see, I don't pretend to know everything like you floyd fanboys do. I don't jump to conclusions on every little rumor like you floyd ****suckers jump on every day. I wait for things to play out, OR to get more information. That way I don't sounds like a stupid 17yo Floyd fanboy.

Kids like you just want nice, simple answer on who to blame. Those low of intelligence like you, need shit simplified to no end. That's why You aren't a serious poster. Just a Mayweather fanboy.

BUT, since you will just come back and cry like a beaten whore, IF Pac's eye was determined to be fine by the time he was to start camp, and Arum STILL used that excuse, then yes, Arum is obviously not into it. If they eye was healed, and Pac fought someone else, same thing. BUT if the cut is not healed properly by the time they wanted to start camp, then obviously it's NOT a duck, and medical reason.

Got that dumb****? Lets you YOU try to post something as truthful.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #54
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoc28 View Post
I see you got a new tactic Eskimo. I been seeing it in quite a few of your recent posts. Your are focusing on the past and not even interested in what is happening in PRESENT DAY.

But let me explain your little duck theory. Floyd taking a vacation instead of pushing the fight can be considered a duck. I agree. But the moment it got out that Pac and his team never agreed to the random testing, LIKE THEY SAID THEY DID, it threw the ducking theory out the window, because how do we know that that isn't why Floyd went about his business. Its all or nothing. Floyd had already said "you don't agree to full testing then no fight." There is no loop hole in that statement. It's clear and straight to the point. Pac's team didn't even try to call his bluff to see if he would make some other excuse.

Now we have Pac completely in agreement. Well Floyd is ready to make it happen. Only people that keep bringing up urges and vacations are his haters(like you). The media doesn't even talk about it anymore. Because its old news. This is 2011 not 2010. Your hatred of Floyd has blinded you. You've been pointing the finger at Floyd for so long that you can't even pry it away and point it somewhere else. I mean, your actually defend Bob "yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth" Arum. When its clear as freakin' day that the only roadblock RIGHT NOW(THAT MEANS PRESENT DAY) is him. Even the media is saying it and Floyd sure as hell ain't beloved in the media.

No one is talking to you cunt. I'm actually surprised I haven't added you childish ass to my ignore.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #55
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Lance in my thread but won't respond to my questions. Coward
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #56
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

The only way this fight get made is if Arum croaks. Hate to say it, but Pac isn't going to leave Top Rank, and it appears as though Arum has no intention on ever making this fight now.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #57
jmmpbf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Dont you guys ever get sick of this? lol
jmmpbf is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #58
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
How the **** do I know. You see, I don't pretend to know everything like you floyd fanboys do. I don't jump to conclusions on every little rumor like you floyd ****suckers jump on every day. I wait for things to play out, OR to get more information. That way I don't sounds like a stupid 17yo Floyd fanboy.

Kids like you just want nice, simple answer on who to blame. Those low of intelligence like you, need shit simplified to no end. That's why You aren't a serious poster. Just a Mayweather fanboy.

BUT, since you will just come back and cry like a beaten whore, IF Pac's eye was determined to be fine by the time he stated camp, and Arum STILL used that excuse, then yes, Arum is obviously not into it. If they eye was healed, and Pac fought someone else, same thing. BUT if the cut is not healed properly by the time they wanted to start camp, then obviously it's NOT a duck, and medical reason.

Got that dumb****? Lets you YOU try to post something as truthful.
Oh, so when Arum says something its a rumor now? Okay Lance I understand if you can't go against your father. Its okay. If the eye is so bad then why have they mentioned other opponents as a possibility instead of Floyd and then fighting Floyd in October Lance?
Old 12-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #59
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmpbf View Post
Dont you guys ever get sick of this? lol
Yes. Incredibly so.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #60
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
It's not how you feel, it's what ACTUALLY happened. Notice no argument, because there isn't one.
Divi253 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum