boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Who will win the rematch ?
Khan by UD 243 48.12%
Peterson by KO 77 15.25%
Peterson by UD 95 18.81%
Khan by KO 68 13.47%
Hatman by 'interference' 22 4.36%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #286
dazl1212
kafir and proud
ESB Full Member

vCash: 300
Default Re: Khan turns into Columbo and exposes the 'truth' to his fans [UPDATED LIKE A BOSS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Not very bright, are you?
Explain......
dazl1212 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #287
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan turns into Columbo and exposes the 'truth' to his fans [UPDATED LIKE A BOSS]

I don't get it. What are all of the conspirators getting out of the decision? Even if the decision is overturned, it doesn't change Khan's sub-par performance.

This was far from the worst decision last year and quite frankly more than half of the people here had Lamont winning.

Khan acts like a spoiled, entitled kid. Fight better especially when you are trying to cherry pick and avoid tougher fights.

Peterson SD Khan
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #288
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazl1212 View Post
Explain......
There's a chance that Khan had his belts taken away from him unfairly. And you're telling him to shut up and accept it?

That's why you're not very bright.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #289
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFred View Post
I don't get it. What are all of the conspirators getting out of the decision? Even if the decision is overturned, it doesn't change Khan's sub-par performance.

This was far from the worst decision last year and quite frankly more than half of the people here had Lamont winning.

Khan acts like a spoiled, entitled kid. Fight better especially when you are trying to cherry pick and avoid tougher fights.

Peterson SD Khan
Rematch! They want the friggin' rematch!

Whether they hand the belts back to Khan, rule it a no-contest, or whatever, the most important thing is a rematch be ordered to put this nonsense to bed. That's what Khan's team are saying.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #290
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:

Peterson SD Khan
Can you elaborate on this. Which fighters would you have wanted Khan to face instead of Peterson? Who has Khan ducked in 2011?
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #291
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince. View Post
Share some on here? You any good on photoshop?
I'm rubbish on a computer & have zero photoshop/paint skills.

Check out the thread, some of them are hilarious.
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #292
dazl1212
kafir and proud
ESB Full Member

Quote:
There's a chance that Khan had his belts taken away from him unfairly. And you're telling him to shut up and accept it?

That's why you're not very bright.
Fair enough. I pointed out on another thread that I dont think he was cheated out of his belts as I had him losing. If something untoward has happened fair enough. There should be a rematch anyway but if it turns out nothing dodgy has happened then if I where Peterson I'd tell him to go **** himself.
to me it just looks like he's desperately trying to find anything he can to get the decision over turned. How do you know this isnt somebody to do with GBP? As the 115-110 decision to Khan was the dodgiest card IMO Do you think he has been cheated out of his belts? How did you score the fight?
dazl1212 is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #293
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazl1212 View Post
Fair enough. I pointed out on another thread that I dont think he was cheated out of his belts as I had him losing. If something untoward has happened fair enough. There should be a rematch anyway but if it turns out nothing dodgy has happened then if I where Peterson I'd tell him to go **** himself.
to me it just looks like he's desperately trying to find anything he can to get the decision over turned. How do you know this isnt somebody to do with GBP? As the 115-110 decision to Khan was the dodgiest card IMO Do you think he has been cheated out of his belts? How did you score the fight?
Because he's part of Peterson's entourage. There are photos of him celebrating with Peterson after.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #294
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MoO-8B57Kc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2cdV6wlrcs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djm8vX5UXq4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #295
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Rematch! They want the friggin' rematch!

Whether they hand the belts back to Khan, rule it a no-contest, or whatever, the most important thing is a rematch be ordered to put this nonsense to bed. That's what Khan's team are saying.
You know how they can get a rematch? By not trying to dictate purse and other terms to the champ. Let Lamont get the majority of the HBO money and I'm sure he will be on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince. View Post
Can you elaborate on this. Which fighters would you have wanted Khan to face instead of Peterson? Who has Khan ducked in 2011?
Khan was chasing Peterson for a year because he was viewed as an easier fight than the hard hitters like Maidana, Matthysse, etc. I know Lamont was the mandatory but the only time that carries any weight is when it suits the champs agenda.

I love watching Khan fights and he is one of the few that I will clear my night for to watch. His sense of entitlement doesn't match his accomplishments and I guess that's my problem with him.
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #296
Bee KeepZ
Roid City
ESB Addict

vCash: 231

They had the judges sitting side by side?
Bee KeepZ is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #297
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

khan is being such a cry baby *****, i hope he fights cotto next so he gets broken in half.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #298
dazl1212
kafir and proud
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Because he's part of Peterson's entourage. There are photos of him celebrating with Peterson after.
Is he? Just because he was in the ring with Peterson doesn't mean a lot. Surely if he was they wouldn't be so blatant about it?
Oh dear I take some of it back if true.
Khans still a whiney ***** just based on his interview after the fight
I agree Relentless that would be a fun fight
dazl1212 is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #299
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
You know how they can get a rematch? By not trying to dictate purse and other terms to the champ. Let Lamont get the majority of the HBO money and I'm sure he will be on board.
The heck are you talking about?

This is all to do with investigating the strange circumstances of the result and having the bodies order a rematch, and you’re talking about Khan should stop dictating the purse agreements? How is that an issue? In fact, how has it ever been an issue? For their first fight they had no problems splitting the money.

Besides, you’re clueless if you think Lamont should take home most of the HBO money. Holding a belt doesn’t guarantee you the bigger share. That’s not how business works.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #300
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee KeepZ View Post
They had the judges sitting side by side?
No, the judges always sit on 3 different sides of the ring.
DrMo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum