Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Who will win the rematch ?
Khan by UD 243 48.12%
Peterson by KO 77 15.25%
Peterson by UD 95 18.81%
Khan by KO 68 13.47%
Hatman by 'interference' 22 4.36%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #286
dazl1212
kafir and proud
ESB Full Member

vCash: 300
Default Re: Khan turns into Columbo and exposes the 'truth' to his fans [UPDATED LIKE A BOSS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhill View Post
What if he surfaces from Potomac river?
I don't know what that means
dazl1212 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #287
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan turns into Columbo and exposes the 'truth' to his fans [UPDATED LIKE A BOSS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosolid4u09 View Post
The thing thats a bit weird is that with all their experience, this Hatman thing was happening right infront of the eyes of Oscar De La Hoya and Bernard Hopkins..........
I think Asif Vali said they assumed he was some sort of official at the time, and paid no attention to him.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #288
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazl1212 View Post
Because what he has done is go home or whatever and rather than deal with the fact he cant fight inside and train and try and fix that he has studied the videos of the fights to try and find something to whine about.
I don't see how he thinks there is anything dodgy when all he did is spend 90% of the fight running like a girl
Not very bright, are you?
Old 01-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #289
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Rico telling em how it is.
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #290
BadJuju83
Bolivian
ESB Addict

Quote:
The thing thats a bit weird is that with all their experience, this Hatman thing was happening right infront of the eyes of Oscar De La Hoya and Bernard Hopkins..........

That's the power of Hatman.

He dresses so sharp that he confuses the human eye and mind, leaving him free to wander around the earth undisurbed interfering with folks business.

BadJuju83 is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #291
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

Saj tweets

Makes sense nw what team peterson said 2 us in the hospital.. Saying we wr shocked that Amir took the fight on in DC u knw what happens here

To all those saying get over it.. Would you let it go that easily after all this evidence n especially after Peterson turned down a rematch!
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #292
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I think Asif Vali said they assumed he was some sort of official at the time, and paid no attention to him.
i expect that from Asif Vali. But Oscar? He had a hand throughout the promotion etc he must have known something was fishy.

He must have been too engrossed in the fight to see hatman. See its Amir's own fault for always being in exciting fights
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #293
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
i expect that from Asif Vali. But Oscar? He had a hand throughout the promotion etc he must have known something was fishy.

He must have been too engrossed in the fight to see hatman. See its Amir's own fault for always being in exciting fights
Makes me think back to what Arum said about GBP before the fight. He called them stupid for having their champion fight in the hometown of the challenger.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #294
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

BOXING: BBC Sport has spoken with Michael Welsh, the WBA official who Amir Khan alleges were "interfered" with by an unidentified man at ringside during his defeat by Lamont Peterson. Welsh refused to answer questions about who the man sat next to him was and what was said.

this is looking shadier & shadier.....

Btw there are some very funny Hat Man photoshops in the British forum thread.
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #295
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

Quote:
Makes me think back to what Arum said about GBP before the fight. He called them stupid for having their champion fight in the hometown of the challenger.
i wasnt too concerned myself because i thought Khan would clearly beat Petersen in 12 hard fought rounds. But after round 3 finished i thought CRAP. This may be controversial.

The only thing that makes sense is that GBP completely under estimated Petersen thats why they agreed to fight in D.C.
No way would they fight away from home against someone they think might be a 50/50 fight
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #296
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
BOXING: BBC Sport has spoken with Michael Welsh, the WBA official who Amir Khan alleges were "interfered" with by an unidentified man at ringside during his defeat by Lamont Peterson. Welsh refused to answer questions about who the man sat next to him was and what was said.

this is looking shadier & shadier.....

Btw there are some very funny Hat Man photoshops in the British forum thread.
No wonder Amir said this:

I've read in some articles and people have also told me that after the fight Michael Walsh the guy in the red tie apparently said his score cards didn't match up to the others, it wasn't fair and he looked really scared and he was told to butt out and there was nothing he could do.. Since then no one has heard from him

I want Michael Walsh to come out and speak out about what was going on, its only right and fair to do so

Share some on here? You any good on photoshop?
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #297
dazl1212
kafir and proud
ESB Full Member

vCash: 300

Quote:
Not very bright, are you?
Explain......
dazl1212 is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #298
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

I don't get it. What are all of the conspirators getting out of the decision? Even if the decision is overturned, it doesn't change Khan's sub-par performance.

This was far from the worst decision last year and quite frankly more than half of the people here had Lamont winning.

Khan acts like a spoiled, entitled kid. Fight better especially when you are trying to cherry pick and avoid tougher fights.

Peterson SD Khan
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #299
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazl1212 View Post
Explain......
There's a chance that Khan had his belts taken away from him unfairly. And you're telling him to shut up and accept it?

That's why you're not very bright.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #300
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFred View Post
I don't get it. What are all of the conspirators getting out of the decision? Even if the decision is overturned, it doesn't change Khan's sub-par performance.

This was far from the worst decision last year and quite frankly more than half of the people here had Lamont winning.

Khan acts like a spoiled, entitled kid. Fight better especially when you are trying to cherry pick and avoid tougher fights.

Peterson SD Khan
Rematch! They want the friggin' rematch!

Whether they hand the belts back to Khan, rule it a no-contest, or whatever, the most important thing is a rematch be ordered to put this nonsense to bed. That's what Khan's team are saying.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum