Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Mundine haters are pathetic

When Mundine was still proving himself, learning and not having yet beat any top 10 fighters people would always say he could not fight. Mundine's boxing ability was critisised.

Of course people forgot that all fighting are brought up the same as Mundine.

Mundine took on a tough early challenge in Ottke after only 18 months boxing. He was doing well but got KOed. Mundine could have retired and gone back to league, but he rised of the canvas like a true warrior and fought on, all the way to win 2 titles. What a champion.

But now that Mundine has proven himself as a fighter (and he has, people now say "yeah Mundine can fight, but he is still a blah blah") people will pick his personality.

I think that people should focus on themselves rather than worry about others. If they do not like Mundine then why bother wasting energy on him. Focus that energy towards your own endeavors and improve yourself, just like Mundine has.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Mundine haters are pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right
When Mundine was still proving himself, learning and not having yet beat any top 10 fighters people would always say he could not fight. Mundine's boxing ability was critisised.

Of course people forgot that all fighting are brought up the same as Mundine.

Mundine took on a tough early challenge in Ottke after only 18 months boxing. He was doing well but got KOed. Mundine could have retired and gone back to league, but he rised of the canvas like a true warrior and fought on, all the way to win 2 titles. What a champion.

But now that Mundine has proven himself as a fighter (and he has, people now say "yeah Mundine can fight, but he is still a blah blah") people will pick his personality.

I think that people should focus on themselves rather than worry about others. If they do not like Mundine then why bother wasting energy on him. Focus that energy towards your own endeavors and improve yourself, just like Mundine has.
Its more of a love/ hate thing Lead right.

First people wanted to see him get smashed and then he won the Aussie title.

From that point people still wanted to see him get smashed but in secret really wanted him to win a world title.

Then he got KTFO against Ottke and people loved that but as you say he came back and won some fights.

People now want him to become the Aussie on the world stage as they see he has the most chance....however because he wont take on the big fights this year it's all going to backfire on him and he will turn the nation against him once again.

If he would just step up he would have half of Australia going for him....however he needs to tone down his P4P best shit unless he beats Kess and Joe.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut
i dont hate him. i just believe he is a rip off. he says he wants to fight the worlds best....and never does. when he does fight a decent fighter, he gets beat...

he doesnt live up to his brags. its bragging that is his problem. he is so full of shit. never lives up to what he says. if we are to judge him by his statements, he is a coward.
PERFECT MATE word for word. He is a clone wannabe of Mayweather and Jones Jr and it is sad really he is wasting his skills.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #4
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut
i dont hate him. i just believe he is a rip off. he says he wants to fight the worlds best....and never does. when he does fight a decent fighter, he gets beat...

he doesnt live up to his brags. its bragging that is his problem. he is so full of shit. never lives up to what he says. if we are to judge him by his statements, he is a coward.
Yes has a big mouth...but coward is the wrong word
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 12:36 AM   #5
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

From todays Age, a fictional interview with the man by Leaping Larry.

What should people remember at Christmas that they often forget?

What presents do you give at this time of year?It's not about presents, man, it's all about love, and family, and people and crap like that. That's why I always give Anthony "The Man" Mundine DVDs, a gift that says it all for any occlusion.

Which character from the Bible do you most admire?
Superman, man.

And what is your New Year's resolution?
I am only focus on one thing, bro, which is The Man is going to get back in the ring and show with my consomme skills once and for all that that other bum does not even belong in the same class-calibre as what I done, man, because I am The Man, man, and they are not the man, man, that The Man is, man.

Sorry, is that the fight with Danny Green?
Well I was thinking Cathy Freeman, but that's a good idea too.
That I have the incredulous speed, man, that is simply uncannery for a human being person, mate. That I have the amazing Anthony "The Man" Mundine punch which is like, it floats like a cuttlefish and stinks like a bean. That I am the man with the plan, who knows a man called Stan, and I'm also, y'know, something good that rhymes with "Stan". And then there's my amazing faculity with words, man. What was the question again?Well, I think there's too much tradition in Christmas. I think we need some new songs with a little more "oomph" like that new Mondo Rock band and the Fine Young Cannonballs. I'd also turn the church lights on and off and have fireworks in between each song. And replace Santa with a jazz ballet chorus line.Oh my, yes, absolutely. There's lots of laughing, and traditional games with piles of banknotes, and the little pranks we play on each other, and Santa Demetriou is very lavish with gifts to those who have been good, and not some other clubs I could name just to the north of the city. Of course, I also leave the AFL offices and spend some time with the family.I just want people to stop expecting things from me.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 12:52 AM   #6
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Mundine haters aren't as pathetic as Mundine nuthuggers who can't spell correctly, and have atrocious grammar
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 01:33 AM   #7
hitman howe
Journeyman

leon thats seriously some funny shit lmao.
hitman howe is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 03:27 AM   #8
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 908

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS
From todays Age, a fictional interview with the man by Leaping Larry.

What should people remember at Christmas that they often forget?

What presents do you give at this time of year?It's not about presents, man, it's all about love, and family, and people and crap like that. That's why I always give Anthony "The Man" Mundine DVDs, a gift that says it all for any occlusion.

Which character from the Bible do you most admire?
Superman, man.

And what is your New Year's resolution?
I am only focus on one thing, bro, which is The Man is going to get back in the ring and show with my consomme skills once and for all that that other bum does not even belong in the same class-calibre as what I done, man, because I am The Man, man, and they are not the man, man, that The Man is, man.

Sorry, is that the fight with Danny Green?
Well I was thinking Cathy Freeman, but that's a good idea too.
That I have the incredulous speed, man, that is simply uncannery for a human being person, mate. That I have the amazing Anthony "The Man" Mundine punch which is like, it floats like a cuttlefish and stinks like a bean. That I am the man with the plan, who knows a man called Stan, and I'm also, y'know, something good that rhymes with "Stan". And then there's my amazing faculity with words, man. What was the question again?Well, I think there's too much tradition in Christmas. I think we need some new songs with a little more "oomph" like that new Mondo Rock band and the Fine Young Cannonballs. I'd also turn the church lights on and off and have fireworks in between each song. And replace Santa with a jazz ballet chorus line.Oh my, yes, absolutely. There's lots of laughing, and traditional games with piles of banknotes, and the little pranks we play on each other, and Santa Demetriou is very lavish with gifts to those who have been good, and not some other clubs I could name just to the north of the city. Of course, I also leave the AFL offices and spend some time with the family.I just want people to stop expecting things from me.

THN is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 03:47 AM   #9
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Wish I could take the credit for it, love the 'floats like a cuttlefish, stinks like a bean' line.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 06:47 AM   #10
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right
I think that people should focus on themselves rather than worry about others. .
So why did you start one of the stupidest threads ever about others dickhead
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #11
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

Gav u know me.. Ive been a fan for a long time! But im sick of this weak opposition he's been fighting. And to be honest there are no excuses. Its not good enough and Im sure Mundine is quite aware that he is losing a lot of fans!!
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2007, 05:37 PM   #12
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm
Gav u know me.. Ive been a fan for a long time! But im sick of this weak opposition he's been fighting. And to be honest there are no excuses. Its not good enough and Im sure Mundine is quite aware that he is losing a lot of fans!!

Fans
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 01:55 AM   #13
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
So why did you start one of the stupidest threads ever about others dickhead

Marcus is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 02:08 AM   #14
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Mundine has created these haters with his mouth.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #15
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Leave Anthony ALONE ! ! ! !
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Jack Daniels is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum