Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 12-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #46
G_RapPBF
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESPN Reports: Floyd mulling move to MMA...

Lmao your still a dumbass moron c money. I was a 4 sport standout in high school you were some schmuck that got dropped in amatuers in boxing and has the audacity to claim Floyd Mayweather doesnt have an inside game. Look im seriously laughing at your dumbass No inside game? Did you even watch that Hatton fight or is your poor ass to broke to order it?

Listen, Sugar Ray fought scrubs, mostly white retards that were pulled off the street, Floyd would have slaughtered all of them just as easy if not easier. Its a different world of boxing, scrubs dont get shots at titles, even with all the divisions, you still have to beat SOME comp to claim a title, hell even Calzaghe had to beat somebody.Your just a dumbass you seriously think the 50's had fighters as good as today lol? You really think those bums would last today? Do you know what Floyd would do to Lamotta, do you think Lamotta would catch Floyd with a leaping left like he did Sugar Ray? Check hook, jaw, hit the canvas everytime.

Floyd has won 6 belts 5 weight classes, he beat the top champ in every weight class BUT 154, and OScar was still WBC champ. Your a fool. Stop using smilies and silly ass pictures and actually give a hint like you know anything about boxing.

What happens when Floyd inevitably beats Cotto lol. Do you really think Cotto has a chance? Deep down you know you dont. You know it, just admit it, your just mad you hate the best fighter in the last 20 years. Its like hating the Patriots or the Red Sox, sucks dont it?
\

Floyd sells tickets PERIOD. Top money maker this year, eveyrone wants to see him lose, you know dumbass haters like you. Aint never gonna happen, spend your hard earned money to watch him win and go home cryign lol. 4.5 million PPV buys biatch. 200 mil in revenue biatch. What you gotta say?
G_RapPBF is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #47
Tito Time
slayin um
ESB Addict

WOW! This topic has turned some heads I see. I see floyd NEVER going to MMA. He would be nuts to.. Plus, he isn't the best person from boxing to cross over...
Tito Time is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2007, 03:34 PM   #48
cardstars
Gamboa is GOD
ESB Addict

He's probably going in with Cuban (aka Satan) on a little business venture right now. Whats the best way to turn everyones head and get attention? Claim he is signing up
cardstars is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 05:40 PM   #49
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
Lmao your still a dumbass moron c money. I was a 4 sport standout in high school you were some schmuck that got dropped in amatuers in boxing and has the audacity to claim Floyd Mayweather doesnt have an inside game. Look im seriously laughing at your dumbass No inside game? Did you even watch that Hatton fight or is your poor ass to broke to order it?

Listen, Sugar Ray fought scrubs, mostly white retards that were pulled off the street, Floyd would have slaughtered all of them just as easy if not easier. Its a different world of boxing, scrubs dont get shots at titles, even with all the divisions, you still have to beat SOME comp to claim a title, hell even Calzaghe had to beat somebody.Your just a dumbass you seriously think the 50's had fighters as good as today lol? You really think those bums would last today? Do you know what Floyd would do to Lamotta, do you think Lamotta would catch Floyd with a leaping left like he did Sugar Ray? Check hook, jaw, hit the canvas everytime.

Floyd has won 6 belts 5 weight classes, he beat the top champ in every weight class BUT 154, and OScar was still WBC champ. Your a fool. Stop using smilies and silly ass pictures and actually give a hint like you know anything about boxing.

What happens when Floyd inevitably beats Cotto lol. Do you really think Cotto has a chance? Deep down you know you dont. You know it, just admit it, your just mad you hate the best fighter in the last 20 years. Its like hating the Patriots or the Red Sox, sucks dont it?
\

Floyd sells tickets PERIOD. Top money maker this year, eveyrone wants to see him lose, you know dumbass haters like you. Aint never gonna happen, spend your hard earned money to watch him win and go home cryign lol. 4.5 million PPV buys biatch. 200 mil in revenue biatch. What you gotta say?
Classic PBF fan MOLD right here

Look son, you talk out you're ass and ignore the facts so there's reallly no helping ya You know shit about me C and even less about the topic Just FYI, not dropped or stopped(ko) in the ring.

Again, stick you're accomplishments up your ass its not an even projection. The standards were different. SRR would have done much more because he DID MUCH MORE.

Floyd dont sell shit. He never did above 380,000 buys before DLH and DLH and Hatton are two fighters having huge bases. He's the Champ so of course it will sell, because its THE CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT.

Grasp that ITS ABOUT FIGHTING THE BEST, not our opinions. Cotto and Williams have thus far shown to be top contenders. REAL CHAMPIONS DONT WALK AWAY FROM THAT!!

REAL TALK SON!! You go do you're imitation of R Kelly now and bitch about them HATERS!

BTW? Have a Merry Christmas with it
C Money is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 05:42 PM   #50
BJL
07' Joe Mesi Express lool
ESB Jr Member

Even if he does it he will never take on any serious opponentsi n MMA so who cares. he doesnt fight anyone dangerous in BOXING for godssake.
BJL is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 08:02 PM   #51
cardstars
Gamboa is GOD
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJL
Even if he does it he will never take on any serious opponentsi n MMA so who cares. he doesnt fight anyone dangerous in BOXING for godssake.
well all the "serious" opponents are roided out anyways,,,,so yes your right
cardstars is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 08:09 PM   #52
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Classic PBF fan MOLD right here

Look son, you talk out you're ass and ignore the facts so there's reallly no helping ya You know shit about me C and even less about the topic Just FYI, not dropped or stopped(ko) in the ring.

Again, stick you're accomplishments up your ass its not an even projection. The standards were different. SRR would have done much more because he DID MUCH MORE.

Floyd dont sell shit. He never did above 380,000 buys before DLH and DLH and Hatton are two fighters having huge bases. He's the Champ so of course it will sell, because its THE CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT.

Grasp that ITS ABOUT FIGHTING THE BEST, not our opinions. Cotto and Williams have thus far shown to be top contenders. REAL CHAMPIONS DONT WALK AWAY FROM THAT!!

REAL TALK SON!! You go do you're imitation of R Kelly now and bitch about them HATERS!

BTW? Have a Merry Christmas with it
Lol. Well Hatton never did ANY ppv buys in the United States before Floyd. Lol NOBODY here knows who he is literally. ODH, NEVER did 2mill plus ppv buys before Floyd. Floyds antics on 24/7 on both fights helped ppv sales and drawn interest to boxing. If you try to dispute that you are being retarded. Grown ass women were talking about 24/7 and Floyd on dancing with the stars and how could a guy that little be a fighter and knock people out. I guarantee Floyds work outside the ring GAINED him new fans. Now he is the biggest draw in boxing next to ODH. He beat Hatton in style and EVERYBODY on EARTH and MARS seen it. I dont know what you are arguing here C.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 08:49 PM   #53
Still~style
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

i'd like to see mayweather show some mma guys how to properly throw punches, especially counters. and he would definitely rape anyone who wanted to trade punches with him BUT. do you think any mma fighter would try to trade with floyd? NO. floyd would probably be unsuccessful in the sport unless he learned some serious ground game.

I would also like to see the effect of mayweather's counters when waering smaller gloves. can someone say cuts.
Still~style is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 08:55 PM   #54
jecxbox
St. Brett
ESB Addict

Floyd would give men blow jobs for the sake of making millions of dollars. This is another publicity stunt, why the **** would Floyd actually fight in the MMA? So he could break his bridle hands using those 3oz gloves??? He needs to fight Miguel Cotto and just retire after that he can do w/e the fk he wants
jecxbox is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 09:55 PM   #55
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

He wont do it, and if he did he wouldnt do well against good fighters.

Its a sport he doesn't know how to play.

He would get taken down and beat quickly and easily.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 01:35 PM   #56
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Lol. Well Hatton never did ANY ppv buys in the United States before Floyd. Lol NOBODY here knows who he is literally. ODH, NEVER did 2mill plus ppv buys before Floyd. Floyds antics on 24/7 on both fights helped ppv sales and drawn interest to boxing. If you try to dispute that you are being retarded. Grown ass women were talking about 24/7 and Floyd on dancing with the stars and how could a guy that little be a fighter and knock people out. I guarantee Floyds work outside the ring GAINED him new fans. Now he is the biggest draw in boxing next to ODH. He beat Hatton in style and EVERYBODY on EARTH and MARS seen it. I dont know what you are arguing here C.
Let me start with saying Merry Christmas
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now, what am I arguing? After what the sport of Boxing has undergone in dealing with MMA with the constantly unprovoked promtional misdealings? For Floyd to manage to not fight all the best opponents in any one division and mock the real accomplishemnts of fighters like SRR and SRL by calling himself the greatest? He's a traitor

and cherry picker extrodinaire if he walks out on 2 maybe 3 more fights at the top of his game in Boxing to go MMA

Hatton, C'mon man, YES FLOYD WON!! JUST LIKE YOU SAID HE WOULD:

But you know that wasnt the only nail to be hit Please dont tell me that Cotto isnt THE CLEAR OPTION Dont.... please dont, attempt any justification[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Seriously? You know its been obvious that if PBF and Cotto beat hatton, SSM it became what it IS, THE NEXT FIGHT.

As for Floyds numbers? Again, fact is he didnt break what 380,000 two fights AGO!!! He then fought DLH (Yo Pretty, tell me GROWN ASS WOMEN didnt talk more about DLH since what about 96 til PBF??
Realize that Floyd HAS WON, thats why he's in the top fights, he's the Champ. Honestly? The general public cant stand Floyd He turns em off in droves but he's still THE CHAMP!!! Now what is it that CHAMPIONS are supposed to do, that the GREATEST have always done?Hmmmm........ How bout what Ali, Patterson, and Louis feel about the #1 Why did these guy's fight the best? Hell, none of got paid like lil Floydie. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Then i got a young, dumb, full a cum, meat head speaking his R Kelly fantasy real talk about me on a personal level Its Christmas, so I aint going there but C'mon!

"I used to be a four sport stand out Bitch, You aint no Prom Queen, you more the the Prom Fiend"
C Money is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 01:42 PM   #57
jecxbox
St. Brett
ESB Addict

Lmfao
jecxbox is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #58
G_RapPBF
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Look son, you talk out you're ass and ignore the facts so there's reallly no helping ya
I had ignore facts? LMAO! You're the one that said Floyd does have an inside game lol.

Seriously im starting to feel bad for you, looks like someone hasnt been taking their meds recently. You didnt even see the fight did you? If you did you'd know Floyd aka P4P king dismantled Hatton on the inside. Infact Cortez probably saved Hatton more of a beating by not letting it go inside more.

Quote:
Again, stick you're accomplishments up your ass its not an even projection.
He man, you're the one that tried to bring out your failed amature career as a way of proving that you know atleast a little aboutboxing. Sorry you didnt fool anyone.

Quote:
The standards were different. SRR would have done much more because he DID MUCH MORE.
How are the standards different moron? In sugar rays day you fought any bum off the street, you'd get 2 fights a week against slow ass mostly white bums who couldnt box their way out of a paper bag. Nowadays you are expected to fight big fights. Thats what floyd did in 2007, fought 2 p4p top tens in the same year.2 champions who were the best in their division.

Get over it dude. Floyd is the best. Get off his sack.

Quote:
Floyd dont sell shit.
2 of the biggest fights in boxing history, nearly 200 mil in revenue. What were you saying?
G_RapPBF is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #59
G_RapPBF
Contender
ESB Senior Member

MMA fighters are bums! there is no such thing as world class in MMA! Its not a world wide sport!

you think any fringe sport failed olympian or boxer who decides to join MMA would beat a world class boxer lol!
G_RapPBF is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 03:55 PM   #60
Dostoevsky
Hardcore......to the max!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
MMA fighters are bums! there is no such thing as world class in MMA! Its not a world wide sport!

you think any fringe sport failed olympian or boxer who decides to join MMA would beat a world class boxer lol!
A complete MMA bum jorneyman with as many loses as wins would whoop Floyd a new asshole. And you damn well know it!
Dostoevsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum