Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
fighter

vCash: 500
Default Tom mecury

Can anyone tell me who he has besides Zappa and how good a trainer is he besides Zappa what has he produced, would really like to know more on Tom I was told he would be one of the top trainers in the country is that true
fighter is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Tom mecury

I think Zappa may be his only charge but he may also still train amature boys, he had a couple going around a few years.

He showed his class in zappa's last fight by putting a stop to it before Lenny took a unnessisary beating. That to me is a good trainer
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

He is sht and pure scum, he uses the Billy Hussein method , which is to basicly pad the fck out of your fighters record then throw him in the deep end, wondering why he always comes up short. Just look at Zappas record on boxrec. It dont help a kid like this giving him nothing but bums to fight then stepping him up so quickly. They did the same with Nedal Hussein and Hussein Hussein and still do it with boxers they both train today.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_vReD-dJk[/ame]

48 second mark, Tom gets up on the ring apron whilst the fight is still in progress, this is against the rules.

51 second mark, Tom grabs Matt Powells arm, against the rules. Elmoar should have been DQL as his corner broke the rules.

57 second mark, thug in red T shirt gets into the ring with Billy Hussein following him.

1.15 mark , thug in red T shirt charges at Matt Powell. Whilst Elmoar decided he will try get a cheap shot in and throws one over the top.

All in all anyone involved with these guys are nothing more than pond scum. Tom should have at the least had his trainers licence suspended and or fined by NSW boxing for what he did that night. The little fcker in the Red T shirt should have been hauled away in hand cuffs that night and made an example of but nope, they got away with it and ended up doing something similar a year later..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3k03VW-3jg[/ame]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
Elomar's trainer Billy Hussein and other members of the Elomar camp were detained by police.
The Sunday Telegraph understands the group claimed police were being racist and refused to give their personal details
Send all the karnts back to the Lebanon Army!
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 12-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Classic TC
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Powell was being dirty in that fight, blatantly holding and hitting, not letting go even for th ref.
raff is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #6
fighter

That's deadset rubbish very disappointed in seeing that crap
fighter is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #7
fighter

Is Tommy a good trainer or a mig cause of the shit he was hanging around
fighter is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1296

Tommy Mercuri has guided Lenny right through his boxing career, amateur and pro.
Amateur record 72 wins from 81 fights, including 4 National Titles and a Bronze medal at the 2006 Melbourne Comm Games.
Pro record 25-2-0.

TCB alias The Garden Gnome, do you ever wonder why some at ESB think you're a ****ing flea. You seem to have a massive inferiority complex.
fast hands is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2011, 01:35 AM   #9
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast hands View Post
Tommy Mercuri has guided Lenny right through his boxing career, amateur and pro.
Amateur record 72 wins from 81 fights, including 4 National Titles and a Bronze medal at the 2006 Melbourne Comm Games.
Pro record 25-2-0.

TCB alias The Garden Gnome, do you ever wonder why some at ESB think you're a ****ing flea. You seem to have a massive inferiority complex.
Glad you brought his amateur record and achivments up because it makes what these fckwits are doing even worse! many thanks!

Why is a former amateur 4 time National Champ and Bronze Medalist doing fighting dud after dud? what kinda trainer puts his fighter on a diet like this? its a recipe for failure. derka derka!

The only time he steped it up was when he fought Ryan Langham, Tommy Browne and Gary St Clair, however Langham, St Clair & Browne were featherweights .dont think zappa has been featherweight since he was 10 yrs old.

He even fought Omongos twice, WTF for? knocked him out within 1 round in 2006 then fights him again in 2007? dont take a fckn rocket scientist to work out what these guys are doing. I speak my mind and i speak the truth, if you dont like it then dont farkn read my posts! this guys trainer put him in with dud after dud, and you rekon thats a good thing for a fighter and a trainer to be doing? Its like putting a race horse into a donkey race over and over and over again then throwing him in the melbourne cup and wondering why the fark all the other horses have lapped him.

These guys are all tarred with the same brush.. look at them all grouped together when Lenny walks out against St Clair

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0alzjxtMQ[/ame]

Last edited by TCboxa; 12-26-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #10
fighter

Tc your a funny prick but you ate wright step uP to quick!
Still don't answer my question besides Lenny and please read carefully who has he got or who else has he trained one fighter is not the trainer a good trainer has a top camp
fighter is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Well camp wise m8, proof is in the pooding so to speak. trainer wise he prob isnt to bad but if he was that sht hot he wouldnt have been throwing his fighter in against dud after dud now would he? do you think a trainer like Johnny Lewis would be involved with crap like this?
Old 12-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #12
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

So why did you travel to Thailand for your (once again cancelled) pro debut?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #13
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
So why did you travel to Thailand for your (once again cancelled) pro debut?
To shag your mum Leon, wtf is it to you or this topic ya twit? flat out running a raffle you are
Old 12-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #14
fighter

Ok so nobody really knows good or bad just curious I don't think Johny Lewis is a trainer arsehole but a good talker Billy Hussein is a bullshit artist fenech speaks for himself just ask him Hudson is a con artist I have not seen or heard a good trainer since I been in this country someone that can read a good fight just listen to comments in corner Angelo Hyder what a drop kick nod bluffed
fighter is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2011, 10:45 PM   #15
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

[quote=TCboxa;11642886]He is sht and pure scum, he uses the Billy Hussein method , which is to basicly pad the fck out of your fighters record then throw him in the deep end, wondering why he always comes up short. Just look at Zappas record on boxrec. It dont help a kid like this giving him nothing but bums to fight then stepping him up so quickly. They did the same with Nedal Hussein and Hussein Hussein and still do it with boxers they both train today.

Not that I know the guy but I suggest you make your New Years resolution not to rat on people. Become a better person and help support boxing in Australia (might be a big ask 'I hope not' but try ty)
one in a million is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum