Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #826
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,274
vCash: 284988
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
Kirk how about this:

1/28 - Rakhim Chakhkiev Vs. Alexander Kotloblay - WBC Baltic Crusierweight title ( What the... )
And 1/28 Cory Spinks - Sechew Powell - IBF Light Middleweight Eliminator (What is it with Cory Spinks and IBF? Or maybe more precise: Don King and IBF?)

Last edited by Malden; 01-23-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #827
Badbot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,986
vCash: 1170
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
Congrats on the win, Can't believe Karass lost that bad.


Karass!
Neither can i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
15$ Kirk Cash on Carl Frampton beating Cris Hughes. Anyone?
Hughes will take this.
I am in.
Badbot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #828
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
Posts: 9,538
vCash: 163
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbot View Post
Neither can i.



Hughes will take this.
I am in.
In that case make it 25! I gotta get my Kirk cash back from you!
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #829
Pitt Bull
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

what is up with da homo changes! trying to rob me muther****ers?? i was born like 39 year ago not yestersday!

amdiu KO1
Provodnikov KO1
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #830
Badbot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,986
vCash: 1170
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
In that case make it 25! I gotta get my Kirk cash back from you!
OK
Badbot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #831
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,605
vCash: 330
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Damn you pp!

Infact damn you people's championship! My own bleeding creation and i've failed to be victorious in 7 attempts, 7!

So yeah, damn you pp!

I'll dust off. Some time next month i'll make my glorious return to the people's championship. In the meanwhile, has pp overtaken tackle yet? Grats if so!
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #832
PinoyProdigy
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Posts: 5,041
vCash: 577
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
Damn you pp!

Infact damn you people's championship! My own bleeding creation and i've failed to be victorious in 7 attempts, 7!

So yeah, damn you pp!

I'll dust off. Some time next month i'll make my glorious return to the people's championship. In the meanwhile, has pp overtaken tackle yet? Grats if so!
Lol, thanks man! But not quite, i've only tied Tackle, one more defense and I get #1 all by myself I'm sure you'll be the People's Champ if/when I lose the title
PinoyProdigy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #833
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,556
vCash: 1996
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

NBC Sports Network wasn't the only boxing event making its debut. The San Juan Boxing Nights*on Telefutura (Solo Boxeo Tecate) had a great fight. David Quijano and Javier Gallo had a great little battle. It was on the level of Figueroa-Perez and Diaz-Robb.

Funny enough, the special San Juan Boxing is returning on the 24th of March, the same night NBC Sports Network returns. Found that pretty funny.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #834
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,003
vCash: 10000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionDan View Post
NBC Sports Network wasn't the only boxing event making its debut. The San Juan Boxing Nights*on Telefutura (Solo Boxeo Tecate) had a great fight. David Quijano and Javier Gallo had a great little battle. It was on the level of Figueroa-Perez and Diaz-Robb.
DD ain't whistling dixie. That was fun.

Those who missed it, read all about it:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It's one of those where my fingers are crossed that it winds up on video so more people can see, although it's obscure enough that it might not.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #835
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,003
vCash: 10000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionDan View Post
Funny enough, the special San Juan Boxing is returning on the 24th of March, the same night NBC Sports Network returns. Found that pretty funny.
Kind of a one-sided rivalry given the budgets and demographics involved, but a cool "coincidence" nonetheless.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #836
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
Posts: 9,538
vCash: 163
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Prodigy can I make a challenge next week ( If we have opposing picks on any fights )? Haven't got a shot at the peoples champ title yet.
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #837
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
Posts: 9,538
vCash: 163
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Disappointed that Morales-Garcia/Kirkland-Molina is on the same night as NBC Sports Judah-Paris along with another good fight possibly. Either way I'll have to watch Morales-Garcia live.
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #838
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,003
vCash: 10000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
Disappointed that Morales-Garcia/Kirkland-Molina is on the same night as NBC Sports Judah-Paris along with another good fight possibly. Either way I'll have to watch Morales-Garcia live.
Maybe we'll luck out and the times won't conflict, or there will be very little overlap.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #839
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,556
vCash: 1996
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
DD ain't whistling dixie. That was fun.

Those who missed it, read all about it:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It's one of those where my fingers are crossed that it winds up on video so more people can see, although it's obscure enough that it might not.
Yeah, I was watching and it was about half way thru I started thinking I might not get to watch this fight again on YouTube or some other internet outlet. So, I got halfway through and decided to save the fight on the dvr. Just in case.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #840
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,003
vCash: 10000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Here is the tenth round, up on Solo Boxeo's website:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Bear in mind this is after the pace had slowed (before it had been breakneck). Still entertaining.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013