Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 01-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
AJAX
war sonnen!
ESB Addict

vCash: 3450
Default Fedor too good for bus ride with other fighters?

<LI class="page_item page-item-36927">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<LI class="page_item page-item-36915">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<LI class="page_item page-item-1713">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<LI class="page_item page-item-43291">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] » [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] » [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] » Currently Reading:

January 2, 2012 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Comments
One of the best commentators in the combat sports world, Michael Schiavello has let his feelings known when it comes to the “diva like” actions of formerly ranked number one fighter in the world, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] following the New Year’s Eve show in Japan this past weekend, labelling the Russian rude and saying once again it reflects on him and his management tea.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Posting via his Twitter page, Schiavello said:
“Thanks to all who watched our 9 HOUR live DREAM show! It was FUN!!! BTW Fedor is SUCH a DIVA! Other fighters & us sat on bus for about 90 min after show because Fedor apparently needs a bus all to himself! Even Bibi Fernandes and his team were booted off the second bus because ‘that is Fedor’s bus,’ mind you these are like 70 seat tour buses! Seriously, it was just plain RUDE. Fighters want to get to their hotel we ALL HAD TO WAIT & Bibi had to clear off the Fedor bus. If greats like Hoost, JLB, Sefo, Schilt, Hunt, Hug, Aerts etc can all bus share, Fedor can too. Fancy booting Bibi Fernandes & his team off ONE BUS and onto the other more crowded one. Dude just won the B/W GP! #rude Not to mention sitting there for 90 mins on a bus at 1230am waiting, waiting, waiting… I get the ’special treatment’ thing but hey, hire a small private van or a limousine, I’v seen that done before. Don’t keep others waiting. Sucked that I had to wait but more so guys who had fought their hearts out — Bibi, Banuelos, Saadulaev etc waiting 90 min! No hate, I love Fedor’s style of fighting, huge fan, just saying the diva bus demand was harsh on other fighters waiting to go. Trouble is that management reflects on their clients, hence this reflects on Fedor.”
Fedor has been attempting to resurrect his flagging career by facing fighters either way past their prime or undersized opponents at the beginning of their mixed martial arts career, something that’s strangely familiar when it comes to most of his PRIDE career and the years that followed prior to signing with Strikeforce. Stay tuned to MMABay to find out who’s next for this flagging icon of the sport as we get it.
AJAX is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117
Default Re: Fedor too good for bus ride with other fighters?

greathamza is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 441

Fedor must still think he's in PRIDE thriving and didnt just lose 3 in a row while fighting in the UFC's bitch company...
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
zarman

vCash:

So what? I've seen how most MMA fighter act, just watch a episode of 'The Ultimate Fighter'. After a fight I wouldn't want to be jarred by idiots either especially when he has probably paid for the bus from his own pocket as everyone got off.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
Beouche
Dinamita
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Fedor has been attempting to resurrect his flagging career by facing fighters either way past their prime or undersized opponents at the beginning of their mixed martial arts career, something that’s strangely familiar when it comes to most of his PRIDE career

Brought to you by your favourite unbiased MMA Journo, D. White jnr
Beouche is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX
Fedor has been attempting to resurrect his flagging career by facing fighters either way past their prime or undersized opponents at the beginning of their mixed martial arts career, something that’s strangely familiar when it comes to most of his PRIDE career and the years that followed prior to signing with Strikeforce. Stay tuned to MMABay to find out who’s next for this flagging icon of the sport as we get it.

I mean, I know Fedor isn't as great as he used to be compared to others anymore but how the hell did this guy pull THAT out of his ass.
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoalf View Post

I mean, I know Fedor isn't as great as he used to be compared to others anymore but how the hell did this guy pull THAT out of his ass.

Take someone's ride, and leave them stranded a couple of hours. I'm sure they'll have all kinds of mean shit to say about you.
rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2012, 03:07 AM   #8
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Strikes me as odd as this would be to do directly with Fedor. I bet it was those M1 cunts
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2012, 03:42 AM   #9
Shogun Assassin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

"You just won the bantamweight GP?, that's cool and all bruv but could you get the **** off my bus. There's only 70 seats and I need to stretch my legs"

Baller status
Shogun Assassin is online now  Top
Old 01-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #10
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 847

Have you ever seen Fedor's entourage? Of course he needs an entire bus for himself.
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2012, 04:47 AM   #11
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Maybe the Voice went into the wrong bus, like going to a private function at a club. If Fedor and M-1 hired the bus then why the fuc$ cant the Voice and others get their own ride. If they want they could have just caught a taxi or public transport, Japan has great public transport.

The VOICE sounds like a tight arse trying to hitch a ride on someone elses bus.

monaroCountry is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

The true complete story finally comes out.

It wasnt fedor being and diva or m-1 global requiring the whole bus.

As much as im a fan of "the voice", the guy could have just caught a taxi, that tight arse aussie.

Quote:
eza
joel jamieson

fedor did not ask for a bus to himself, it's all bs. I was there with bibiano and mach and i was on the second bus that schiavello was on. There were two buses that went from the hotel to the arena and back. After the fight, there is a press conference and interviews that all the fighters have to do.

Fedor was asked to do more interviews than everyone else and so rather than make both buses wait to leave until he was done, they told everyone that was on the bus fedor was on that they could all get on the other bus if they wanted to leave sooner. The second bus had to wait until fedor was done with his interviews, it had nothing to do with him wanting the whole bus to himself.

We ended up waiting forever on the other bus not because of anything to do with fedor but because we had to wait for one of the staff members from dream that was wrapping things up. Nobody had to wait because of fedor and fedor did not ask for his own bus. The whole story is bs.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #13
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 356

Schiavello is a screaming ****wit.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2012, 12:44 AM   #14
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict

vCash: 277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Assassin View Post
"You just won the bantamweight GP?, that's cool and all bruv but could you get the **** off my bus. There's only 70 seats and I need to stretch my legs"

Baller status
Yeah **** bilbano, he lost me 30pts
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #15
RJJ's Jab
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1185

God that twat at MMABay Is a complete utter clueless cunt Mark Hummer or something his name is when he is not typing shit stories he is lubing up to Lesnar's WWE career.

As for Fedor good for him, **** everyone else he just beat an Olympic Gold Medallist for **** sake he deserves It.
RJJ's Jab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum