Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #61
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
vCash: 100
Default Re: *****The New Official ESB Divisional Rankings*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
Good point , i can't argue with this i was litteraly saying rape , FFS even Tony Direll look better then Bika wife

So what do you think of the rest of the ranking.......not counting Bute of course
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #62
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post

So what do you think of the rest of the ranking.......not counting Bute of course
Almost as good then Boxrec

More seriously you have a really good ranking there some i can argue but it's more a perception issue then anything else

Keep on the good work!
Badlok is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #63
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes

Quote:
Almost as good then Boxrec

More seriously you have a really good ranking there some i can argue but it's more a perception issue then anything else

Keep on the good work!
Thanks
Old 01-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #64
Boxing in montr
Mandatory challenger
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 190

Quote:
What tony Direll did to be in that spot ?
I'm asking myself exactly the same question. He's out of my top 10 at 168.
Boxing in montr is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #65
CHAL_DIESEL
GOAT
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: *****The New Official ESB Divisional Rankings***Updated 1/21**

Marco Huck moved up to heavyweight, why do you still have him ranked at cruiserweight? Hes fighting Povetkin in like a month.
CHAL_DIESEL is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #66
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAL_DIESEL View Post
Marco Huck moved up to heavyweight, why do you still have him ranked at cruiserweight? Hes fighting Povetkin in like a month.
You are like the third person to mention this, yet no one says anything about Juan Manuel Marquez being #1 at lightweight Marco Huck is still the WBO champ according to the site, and Huck has stated in many interviews that he will most likely move back to 200lbs after this fight (unless he wins & gets Klitschko ). So just cause a fighter goes up a weight class for a single fight, it does not mean they are no longer the old weight. Same deal with Pacquiao....he fought for a 154 lb belt, but he remained in everyones 147lb rankings. Guys like Devon Alexander the state that they will no longer fight in a weight class, get dropped from that weight.....this is not the case at this point with Marco Huck.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #67
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

An official statement by the WBO:

"Huck came to us requesting the retention champion belt, despite the conduct of the event in another category - said in a statement by the World Boxing Organization. - We went to meet him. In this case, within ten days after the fight with Povetkin, Huck must decide whether he would continue his career at heavyweight or heavyweight enters"

ESB's ratings are more accurate then the Ring
Old 01-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #68
SA Boxing fan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 177

Glad to see you guys added Oosthuizen to your top 10 at 168lbs after the update. I have a good feeling that 2012 will be the rise of him as a legit contender in the division.
SA Boxing fan is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #69
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfeld View Post
HEAVYWEIGHT
1. Wladimir Klitschko (ring/wba/ibf/wbo)
2. Vitali Klitschko (wbc)
3. Alexander Povetkin
4. Robert Helenius
5. Tony Thompson
6. Tomasz Adamek
7. David Haye
8. Tyson Fury
9. Chris Arreola
10. Dereck Chisora
Just how bad is this list?
Faerun is online now  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 07:34 AM   #70
Champion
©
ESB Addict

vCash: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerun View Post
Just how bad is this list?
Same thing here.

How can anyone rank Thompson on #5.
Champion is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 07:46 AM   #71
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
Same thing here.

How can anyone rank Thompson on #5.
Exactly, and how the **** can one have Helenius #4 when he got his ass kicked just recently in his own backyard?

Champion: Wlad
1. Vitali
2. Povetkin
3. Haye
4. Chambers (should stop bitching out of fights)
5. Solis (doesn't have a fight scheduled and will drop out soon, looked freaking skillful for 2:40mins of the first round vs. Vitali though)
6. Adamek (looked like shit vs. Vitali, win over out of shape Arreola is reasonably good)
7. Fury (beat fat Chisora which is an excellent win)
8. Chisora
9. Arreola
10. Helenius

Pulev is stiff as **** and couldn't crack an egg to save his life, Thompson is ancient by now, Dimitrenko needed crooked judges to beat Sprott, Boytsov STILL hasn't fought anyone of note and Price should step up the competition soon as he ain't particularly young either.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #72
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerun View Post
Exactly, and how the **** can one have Helenius #4 when he got his ass kicked just recently in his own backyard?

Champion: Wlad
1. Vitali
2. Povetkin
3. Haye
4. Chambers (should stop bitching out of fights)
5. Solis (doesn't have a fight scheduled and will drop out soon, looked freaking skillful for 2:40mins of the first round vs. Vitali though)
6. Adamek (looked like shit vs. Vitali, win over out of shape Arreola is reasonably good)
7. Fury (beat fat Chisora which is an excellent win)
8. Chisora
9. Arreola
10. Helenius

Pulev is stiff as **** and couldn't crack an egg to save his life, Thompson is ancient by now, Dimitrenko needed crooked judges to beat Sprott, Boytsov STILL hasn't fought anyone of note and Price should step up the competition soon as he ain't particularly young either.
Having Chisora above of Helenius is like having Marquez above Pacquiao As for Eddie Chambers not being top 5, or even top 10....there is NO debate. Chambers has only fought one time since Mar 2010, while Thompson has fought 3 times, and against better competition. Chambers also declined to fight Thompson after their first fight was called off due to injury. Thompson is the official IBF title challenger to Wladimir Klitschko, while Chambers is a inactive fighter of almost a year. So you can question it all you want, but you can't question facts, and the facts state that Thompson should be ranked far higher then Chambers.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:36 AM   #73
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 655

Quote:
Having Chisora above of Helenius is like having Marquez above Pacquiao As for Eddie Chambers not being top 5, or even top 10....there is NO debate. Chambers has only fought one time since Mar 2010, while Thompson has fought 3 times, and against better competition. Chambers also declined to fight Thompson after their first fight was called off due to injury. Thompson is the official IBF title challenger to Wladimir Klitschko, while Chambers is a inactive fighter of almost a year. So you can question it all you want, but you can't question facts, and the facts state that Thompson should be ranked far higher then Chambers.
Ouch! Did you just watch The Karate Kid or something, because you showed absolutely no mercy.

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #74
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Having Chisora above of Helenius is like having Marquez above Pacquiao
Which is perfectly reasonable. According to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Chisora vs. Helenius is the most blatant robbery of the year and a total disgrace. Treating it as a win for Chisora is absolutely fine with me. Vitali did the same and chose him over Helenius for a title fight.

Quote:
As for Eddie Chambers not being top 5, or even top 10....there is NO debate. Chambers has only fought one time since Mar 2010, while Thompson has fought 3 times, and against better competition. Chambers also declined to fight Thompson after their first fight was called off due to injury. Thompson is the official IBF title challenger to Wladimir Klitschko, while Chambers is a inactive fighter of almost a year. So you can question it all you want, but you can't question facts, and the facts state that Thompson should be ranked far higher then Chambers.
Fair enough
Old 02-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #75
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

whats the formula to these ranking Rummy. You told me rankings had to have a formula??
Jonsey is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum