Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #46
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather: "I ONLY WANT TO FIGHT ONE PERSON...MANNY PACQUIAO"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
What about now?
How about Arum calls up Al Haymon and works out the contracts?
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #47
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather: "I ONLY WANT TO FIGHT ONE PERSON...MANNY PACQUIAO"

The pactards and the shit they come out with to defend blatant faggotry on their mans part just sickens me.

What's plain to see is that Floyd wants the fight May 5th. All we are hearing from Top Rank is ducking diving and a whole lot of bullshit.

Put this issue to bed. Say yes to May 5th. Don't be a bunch of fags
oli is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #48
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
How about Arum calls up Al Haymon and works out the contracts?
Err...

What about now?

Twitter is enough?
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:25 AM   #49
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingyang View Post
Floyd has been consistent calling out manny, but the funny thing is... floyd never instruct who ever is in charge on his behalf to call TRP to start the negotiation.
That was the first thing they did immediately following the JMM fight, in which Arum said he wasn't interested in the fight and was focused on making JMM IV, not sure where this idea they haven't contacted TR is coming from but it's clearly off base.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #50
TitoMahawk
Retarded trolls detector
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 492

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle rico View Post
nah, it was after they moved their sentence to june. Upon successfully doing that, mayweather's attorney said his team would prefer not to face pacquiao on may 5th because there wouldn't be enough time to go through negotiations and promotions of such a big fight. In other words, they'd prefer to secure an alvarez or a guerrero (or whoever else) who would happily sign the contract in a heartbeat for peanuts, and because it's not the super megafight, the minimum of 6 months to prepare and promote would not be an absolute requirement for it.

All of these sudden call-outs on facebook and twitter directly from floyd, are just acts of posturing. Just like arum and pac's silly "i'll fight you on another date when my imaginery cut is healed" is posturing, too. It's all just damage limitation for the decision(s) that both have alread made - the decision to not fight each other yet and milk the public for every other little fight that's available.

the end
TitoMahawk is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #51
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_RN View Post
Then contact Bob Arum you bitch! Twitter ain't the way...****ing idiot!
Stop being stupid !!! Arum only want to deal with Floyd and wants him to leave out his advisor and other parts of his team..

How ****ing stupid is that? Its equivalent as agreeing to meet a gang member in a remote ally by yourself, and expecting a fair fight.. How ****ing stupid can you be.. ?!?

The deal is not going to happen in 10 min .. Floyd is not fighting late may .. when arum went on record saying that Pac would fight early May.. No when floyd says , "Hey Im clear for early may also lets fight" all of a sudden , Pac eye, we need a stadium, Floyd is already scheduled to fight Morales, no the ghost . Oh and now the fight does not make financial since, to be made in may ?? Im mean really Floyd vs Pac will make money any time of the year..

Just how many excuses do you need.. this in on top of , I will only do blood testing on this day , and Im afraid of needles , I can't lose blood .. jesus whats next?

Last edited by pit; 01-13-2012 at 12:50 PM.
pit is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #52
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Nah, it was after they moved their sentence to June. Upon successfully doing that, Mayweather's attorney said his team would prefer not to face Pacquiao on May 5th because there wouldn't be enough time to go through negotiations and promotions of such a big fight. In other words, they'd prefer to secure an Alvarez or a Guerrero (or whoever else) who would happily sign the contract in a heartbeat for peanuts, and because it's not the super megafight, the minimum of 6 months to prepare and promote would not be an absolute requirement for it.

All of these sudden call-outs on Facebook and Twitter directly from Floyd, are just acts of posturing. Just like Arum and Pac's silly "I'll fight you on another date when my imaginery cut is healed" is posturing, too. It's all just damage limitation for the decision(s) that both have alread made - the decision to not fight each other yet and milk the public for every other little fight that's available.
End thread.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #53
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Err...

What about now?

Twitter is enough?
Arum said if Floyd calls out Pacman through 'any media outlet and I'll try to make the fight'. Arum knows Haymon is the get to guy, why isn't he making the fight?
Old 01-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #54
Bazt3k
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit View Post
Stop being stupid !!! Arum only want to deal with Floyd and wants him to leave out his advisor and other parts of his team..

How ****ing stupid is that? Its equivalent as agree to meet a gang member in a remote ally by yourself, and expecting a fair fight.. How ****ing stupid can you be.. ?!?

The deal is not going to happen in 10 min .. Floyd is not fighting late may .. when arum went on record saying that Pac would fight early May.. No when floyd says , "Hey Im clear for early may also lets fight" all of a sudden , Pac eye, we need a stadium, Floyd is already scheduled to fight Morales, no the ghost . Oh and now the fight does not make financial since, to be made in may ?? Im mean really Floyd vs Pac will make money any time of the year..

Just how many excuses do you need.. this in on top of , I will only do blood testing on this day , and Im afraid of needles , I can't lose blood .. jesus whats next?
Its so blAck and white but die hard pactards cant see this... Seriously is there anyway HBO could organise a face-off style event with regards to negotiating? Id love to see all the lies come to a halt when the cameras are on...
Bazt3k is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #55
SouthpawJab
On his way up!! 4-0!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 462

Floyd just wants the lawsuit dropped...He doesn't want the fight and it shows....Neither guy does...****!
SouthpawJab is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #56
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
Arum said if Floyd calls out Pacman through 'any media outlet and I'll try to make the fight'. Arum knows Haymon is the get to guy, why isn't he making the fight?
Arum and no one else.

What about now?

Were people sent to Pacquiao just like Koncz was sent to Floyd?

"There's absolutely nothing to talk about until the lawsuit is cleared."

Twitter... That's how it's done?
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #57
Convicted_Felon
Certified Savage
ESB Full Member

He only wants to fight Manny Pacquiao, but if he keeps ducking and being difficult, then he would have to move on. These people have claimed for so long that Floyd is afraid to fight but here he is calling for this fighter, and all we get in response is a bunch of excuses and reasons why it can't happen. They don't want the fight, period. May 5th is the biggest day in boxing. The financial potential is crazy and they want to make it seem as if moving the date and the venue will make more money. The interest in the fight has dwindled a bit since Pacquiao has been looking ordinary. Make the fight at the MGM on May 5th if you guys aren't scared. Cuts are a reality and Floyd was cut in his last fight as well. Crying about cuts makes this fighter look like a bitch made trick. In any fight they partake in there is going to be the potential for a cut. They're scared to fight Floyd and all they've done was piggyback off of him. They don't wanna see Floyd and Im happy Floyd's putting pressure on them.
Convicted_Felon is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #58
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Arum and no one else.

What about now?

Were people sent to Pacquiao just like Koncz was sent to Floyd?

"There's absolutely nothing to talk about until the lawsuit is cleared."

Twitter... That's how it's done?
Konkz who said 'Arum has nothing to do with the promotion and bringing investors'

Boxing has always had callouts, the contract is on the table, why isn't Arum negotiating and instead making excuses

WHY THE EXCUSES FOR NOT FIGHTING????
Old 01-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #59
J.BULLA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
He only wants to fight Manny Pacquiao, but if he keeps ducking and being difficult, then he would have to move on. These people have claimed for so long that Floyd is afraid to fight but here he is calling for this fighter, and all we get in response is a bunch of excuses and reasons why it can't happen. They don't want the fight, period. May 5th is the biggest day in boxing. The financial potential is crazy and they want to make it seem as if moving the date and the venue will make more money. The interest in the fight has dwindled a bit since Pacquiao has been looking ordinary. Make the fight at the MGM on May 5th if you guys aren't scared. Cuts are a reality and Floyd was cut in his last fight as well. Crying about cuts makes this fighter look like a bitch made trick. In any fight they partake in there is going to be the potential for a cut. They're scared to fight Floyd and all they've done was piggyback off of him. They don't wanna see Floyd and Im happy Floyd's putting pressure on them.

Do you honestly think Pac is scared ?

Does he come across as someone who is scared to fight ? Or scared to lose ? He has lost before, he aint afraid of being punched in the face either lol he loves a scrap

Pacquaio basically gets told what to do, but I doubt vey much he is afraid to fight Floyd
J.BULLA is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #60
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_RN View Post
Then contact Bob Arum you bitch! Twitter ain't the way...****ing idiot!
You're one delsuional Pactard. PBF is trying to make the fight it's Team Pac who don't want it and have beem making every excuse under the sun as to why they can't fight. What more proof do you need that your God is the biggest ducker of this era?
Pimp C is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum