Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-28-2007, 03:01 AM   #46
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
For the record Green looked very average in this fight and even when he was trying to tee off on a guy that was not punching his speed and shot selection were poor.
Really? well how about you go try plant your feet and land constant accurate knockout punches on a guy that is half a foot taller than you and is constantly running away and grappling when he is cornered, then put it on youtube to teach the population how it's done since it's apparently so easy .
shanemfr is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 03:04 AM   #47
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Yeah i cant see how anyone would look good against this Drews fella, lanky ass mofo.
teke is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 03:25 AM   #48
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

the fight was fixed,i concede.i apologise profusely to all you experts who im looking forward to seeing fighting for the world title very soon,as im sure you will be with all of your knowledge of how it should be done. also, sucked in to green , who should be very upset that he has a bunch of experts at this forum who continually outsmart him,and sucked in for being the WBA Champion of the World,and for rolling in the cash of those he ripped off by duping them into watching him fight
shiner is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 03:45 AM   #49
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner
im not surprised so many clowns are saying the fight was fixed. if green had paid him off,dont you think he would have insisted drews at least make it look realistic by engaging? the guy shat himself,plain and simple. uli wegner has nothing to do with drews you pinheads.and HTF would nrgetic be a good judge on the matter??? wgat ****ing matter.go back to your CI channel you pissants.green dominated a world champion beyond belief-he mentally and physically blew him away. what about echols not even attempting to hit mundine in the head when it was handed to him on a platter at times in the fight???was that fixed.watch the fight closely and echols does not try and hit chocs head.have you forgotten mundine running like a cat all night from siaca,offering 5 punches a round,getting dropped and giving his title to siaca in front of his hometown fans!!! the guy shit same as drews.was that fight fixed.???
There are waaaay too many holes in your reply dude.

Ok where do I start...

Quote:
im not surprised so many clowns are saying the fight was fixed. if green had paid him off,dont you think he would have insisted drews at least make it look realistic by engaging?
Lets just go by the hypothesis that Green did buy the fight (he may or may not have, i really dont know), usually engaging is something that doesnt need to be spelt out. Green likely asumed Drews would, and didnt quite get what he expected.

Quote:
green dominated a world champion beyond belief-he mentally and physically blew him away
For one round. The rest he spent chasing drews around the ring landing one or 2 here and there. I would hardly call that a domination. Mentally oh the mind power. oh the intimidation of green...

Quote:
what about echols not even attempting to hit mundine in the head when it was handed to him on a platter at times in the fight???
That was his strategy. Its not like he didnt hit or attempt to hit at all - which is what this thread is all about.
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 04:11 AM   #50
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
Really? well how about you go try plant your feet and land constant accurate knockout punches on a guy that is half a foot taller than you and is constantly running away and grappling when he is cornered, then put it on youtube to teach the population how it's done since it's apparently so easy .
If Green had the right ring shills he would have cut off Drews and KO'ed him as Drews threw nothing to hurt Green in all 12 rounds.

That must signal some issues that a boxer throws nothing for 12 rounds not even a jab.....even Mundines cab dirvers try to Ko Mundine.

If you want to learn how to beat Green look at the Mundine fight VS Green........what a boxing education Mundine gave out that day.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 06:57 AM   #51
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If Green had the right ring shills he would have cut off Drews and KO'ed him as Drews threw nothing to hurt Green in all 12 rounds.

That must signal some issues that a boxer throws nothing for 12 rounds not even a jab.....even Mundines cab dirvers try to Ko Mundine.

If you want to learn how to beat Green look at the Mundine fight VS Green........what a boxing education Mundine gave out that day.
Knew you were a Mundine hugger, so you wanna explain Mundine Siaca to us was that fixed as well since you don't mention that supposed "title" fight,only difference was Siaca didnt even try and throw punches, and they just stood and stared at each other like 2 fart knockers ona blind date all night ,aye Floyd?, Green did cut him off you idiot, and Drews grappled when he was in range, give it up your embarressing yourself, and the Cab drivers have tried to KO Mundine seeing him get KTFO by Otkke gives anyone hope in there. BTW Green is THE ONE AND ONLY...ONE AND ONLY WBA LIGHT HEAVYYYYYYYYYY WEIGTH CHAMPIONNNNNNN OF THE WORRRRRRLD, he dont have anyone above him in the organisation.

Last edited by shanemfr; 12-28-2007 at 07:14 AM.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #52
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm
Sorry, I forgot, you're more of the Mundine-pic-on-the-dartboard kind of guy... My bad

Hmmmm who's word do I take? A guy who actually KNOWS Drews or some keyboard warrior on ESB?

You cant HONESTLY tell me that even in round 4 did Drews plan on winning the fight? (which leaves him with 8 other rounds to try and make up the points). Fair enough say in round 6 if Green had won all rounds till then it may be fair to understand that Drews had given up. But that wasnt the case.

Ok, so Green may not have intentionally "bought" the title per-se, but either way Drews had no intention of winning it.

I wouldnt consider my point of view frosted, rather I'd consider it not sugarcoating Greens win
Mate! You really have lost your marbles!!! Where do you see me hating Mundine on this board eh? Where do you see me riding Green's nuts? Nowhere, that's where!!

I don't hate Mundine and I don't love Green. Get a ****ing clue! I'm a boxing fan. Nothing more, nothing less. One who has barely posted in the last 4 years on this board because of the Mundine and Green nuthuggers/haters ruining this place. Idiotic threads like this are a prime example of why I rarely post these days, but this one was so outrageous I couldn't ignore it. I had thousands of posts before Mundine started his boxing career. And it's clowns like you who have seen me stop posting.

You've made outlandish accusations against Green that are in Gavin's league for stupidity and you've got the gall to call me a keyboard warrior. You might want to rethink that one. Nah, never mind don't bother. It'll give you a headache!!

I couldn't care less how the win looks for Green. Good, bad, sugar coated or cum coated for you to suck clean!! The fact is, that fight was not bought, in any shape or form. Drews put in a shit performace for what ever reason. It doesn't matter. There is no conspiracy. The fix wasn't in. Drews might not even have had any intention of winning the fight, but that's Drew's problem and has nothing to do with Green. But even that idea is bordering on insane. Drews was/is a boxer and boxers don't like to lose. He is not the sort of guywho would lie down for anyone. That bastard would stoop to any lengths to win a fight, just watch his fight with Briggs to see how low he would go.

Now get into your piss ant CRX and drive off into the sunset please and get lost!

I'm done arguing with you, if I keep on, people might start to confuse me for the fool you are!!!
Achilles is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 02:59 PM   #53
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Grow up Archilies and stop making everything personal....this is a forum and everybody is able to say what they want.

If you dont like it dont post .

Archilies before you go talking your mouth off read posts....I like Green and I was happy that he got his title and I also give Mundine shit and call him as he is.....number 3 or 4 in SMW with a REGULAR TITLE and nothing in P4P.

Also I openly say it sucks fighting cab drivers and that he needs to step up and shut up.

I see you are still cut badly regarding Mundines smashing of Green.....suck it up mate because Green has a title.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 05:06 PM   #54
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Good luck to Greeny but in my eyes Jeff Harding is the only deserved LHW champ Australia has produced so far. Maybe Green can prove his right up there with a couple of good wins over worthy opponents in 2008.
kel is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 06:26 PM   #55
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel
Good luck to Greeny but in my eyes Jeff Harding is the only deserved LHW champ Australia has produced so far. Maybe Green can prove his right up there with a couple of good wins over worthy opponents in 2008.
Lets hope Green can win his next fight and show us all that he is the goods at 175....I know I will be going for him.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 08:37 PM   #56
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Mate!Where do you see me hating Mundine on this board eh? Where do you see me riding Green's nuts?
You lose:

Quote:
Mate! Don't lump the whole of the Australian boxing scene in with Mundine's camp. He is an anomoly to put it midly!!
Quote:
You have obviously got no brain if you think Mundine is our best boxer!!

Stick your head back into the sand and pray someone shoots your butt so you can at least claim to have something rattling...
Quote:
Monday night/Wednesday night?? What's the difference??

Most of Mundine's cards have been on a week night, Wednesday!!

News Flash .. Mundine has won already .. no need to kill yourself if you bet...
Quote:

Only problem with this idea is that Mundine reckons he doesn't take endorsements and you can't buy his heart.

More likely no one will endorse him given that...
Quote:
He beat up the highly rated Japanese dishwasher, better known as Dishy Nishy. You know, the guy who gave Mundine practise at being knocked down in preparation for Siaca doing it to him as well! What was his ranking? Top 150??
Guess those must be Pro-Mundine posts.

Man!!!! I got the shivers reading all your past posts mate. Dont think there was a single one without anger. You have some serious issues...

I recommend:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
Now get into your piss ant CRX and drive off into the sunset please and get lost!
Leave my F*&kn car out of this. I really dont care if you drive a faster or more expensive car than me .. - really... yes really.... I dont give a shit at all...

By the way, If you'd have read any other threads you'd have known Im off the Mundine wagon, and only really ever had 1 foot on it anyways. In addition you'd have known that I actually back danny, in fact I back all Aussie [Aus·sie -noun Informal. an Australian. ] fighters.

Now piss off out of here Achilles - channel your deep, dark sinister anger somewhere else
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 09:35 PM   #57
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Gee you guys can get cranky at each other . How about we wait until Danny fights Hugo Garay and then we might have some more confidence in his power and boxing ability What do u reckon?
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #58
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million
Gee you guys can get cranky at each other . How about we wait until Danny fights Hugo Garay and then we might have some more confidence in his power and boxing ability What do u reckon?
Hey santa, I know we can get cranky but it's all a bit of fun....and I do look forward to greens defence .
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 09:45 PM   #59
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hey santa, I know we can get cranky but it's all a bit of fun....and I do look forward to greens defence .
Hope Santa was nice to you on Tuesday I do look forward to Greens defense also
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2007, 09:57 PM   #60
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million
Hope Santa was nice to you on Tuesday I do look forward to Greens defense also
Yes Santa was good and gave me, my wife and my daughter loads of nice things.

It was my daughters first Christmas and she loved opening her presents along with the rest of ours as well.

But if you are Santa you should know this anyway.
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum