Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #61
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Qld, Australia
Posts: 2,615
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Yes Santa was good and gave me, my wife and my daughter loads of nice things.

It was my daughters first Christmas and she loved opening her presents along with the rest of ours as well.

But if you are Santa you should know this anyway.
Santa did not give you all of this "GOD" did Oh and by way I'm way to skinny to pull off Santa (No wanking jokes needed) I borrowed him for a bit thats all.
one in a million is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 10:14 PM   #62
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Grow up Archilies and stop making everything personal....this is a forum and everybody is able to say what they want.

If you dont like it dont post .

Archilies before you go talking your mouth off read posts....I like Green and I was happy that he got his title and I also give Mundine shit and call him as he is.....number 3 or 4 in SMW with a REGULAR TITLE and nothing in P4P.

Also I openly say it sucks fighting cab drivers and that he needs to step up and shut up.

I see you are still cut badly regarding Mundines smashing of Green.....suck it up mate because Green has a title.
**** me dead! Another retard!!

Don't you get it? I'm not a fing Green fan! I'm not fing Mundine fan! I'm a boxing fan!! OH MY GOD!!!!

I didn't care less that Mundine smashed Green! I picked Mundine to smash Green!! I like Mundine's boxing. I think highly of it!!! And you stupid shit like I"m "cut badly regarding Mundin'e smashing of Green"!! You're another perfect reason I barely post here. Thanks for making my point so perfectly. I couldn't have done it any better!!
Achilles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:31 PM   #63
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Achillies, isn't it a bit ironic that the reason you claim that you haven't been posting here over the last 4 years is the same reason thats kept you posting actively over the last few days?

Tis the season to be jolly folks.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:31 PM   #64
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
**** me dead! Another retard!!

Don't you get it? I'm not a fing Green fan! I'm not fing Mundine fan! I'm a boxing fan!! OH MY GOD!!!!

I didn't care less that Mundine smashed Green! I picked Mundine to smash Green!! I like Mundine's boxing. I think highly of it!!! And you stupid shit like I"m "cut badly regarding Mundin'e smashing of Green"!! You're another perfect reason I barely post here. Thanks for making my point so perfectly. I couldn't have done it any better!!
I guess we wont be seeing you round then?
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:36 PM   #65
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Achillies, isn't it a bit ironic that the reason you claim that you haven't been posting here over the last 4 years is the same reason thats kept you posting actively over the last few days?

Tis the season to be jolly folks.
Tis the season to be jolly.

I'm soooo jolly at the moment that I have given you 12.5 pts head start for the first bledisloe match and every time Manly plays Souths i will pray for a red and green victory
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #66
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
Tis the season to be jolly.

I'm soooo jolly at the moment that I have given you 12.5 pts head start for the first bledisloe match and every time Manly plays Souths i will pray for a red and green victory
Thats generous of you Teke and very confident as well.
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #67
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
Tis the season to be jolly.

I'm soooo jolly at the moment that I have given you 12.5 pts head start for the first bledisloe match and every time Manly plays Souths i will pray for a red and green victory
So I'm supposed to take on a bet with a well known bet welcher?

14.5 with the Wallabies (in Oz) and 6.5 with souths and you have a deal.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:57 PM   #68
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Hmmmmm, you need help. Get down to the local drug rehab centre fast before you do permament brain damage to yourself. Whoops, too late.

I said I wasn't going to bother responding to your foolish, ice addict crap Hmmmm, but just to set the record straight for those posters here who are mentally balanced I will have to eat my words on this occassion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Mate! Don't lump the whole of the Australian boxing scene in with Mundine's camp. He is an anomoly to put it midly!!
Something hateful about this comment? Nope, not at all.

He is fighting poor quality opposition of late. This is not in line with what all other Australia world title holders of the past have done and so it is an anomoly not to mention he is an anomoly to Australian boxing in so many other ways. Look the word up in the dictionary and take off your racists tinted glasses. It is embarassing for the sport of boxing in Australia to see him fight such bums time and time again. Do I hate Mundine and his boxing? No! Do I dislike his quality of opposition in his title defences? Yes, because I'm a boxing fan and I want see him box good opposition to get the best boxing spectacle possible out of him and his god given talents!!

Next!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
You have obviously got no brain if you think Mundine is our best boxer!!
This post was made six month ago when Vic Darchinian was still undeafeated and easily our best boxer!! Capiche??? Probably not, but anyway.

And to further my point, here is a recent post of how I rate Mundine currently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles



Katsidis and Vic don't come close to Mundine's ability P4P sadly. Hell! Green has to be ranked higher than both Vic and Kat in the Aussie P4P stakes at the moment IMO and look what Mundine did to him.

I just wish the guy would actually fight someone worth while and keep his mouth shut!

I want to see him box, not hear him talk!!
It also shows my distaste for his level of oppostion and expresses that I don't want to listen to his blabber. I just want to see him box, and box good opposition because I'm a boxing fan! Not a fing Green fan, nor a fing Mundine hater or vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Monday night/Wednesday night?? What's the difference??

Most of Mundine's cards have been on a week night, Wednesday!!

News Flash .. Mundine has won already .. no need to kill yourself if you bet everything on him!!
Again, something hateful towards Mundine there?? No, dont' know what ****ing point you're trying to make by quoting this. Must be the ice again.

But for every one else's clarity I'll explain it the context. This post has nothing to do with my sentiments towards Mundine or lack thereof. This post was a response to someone saying they couldn't remember the last time a boxing card was held on any weeknight and a lot of Mundine's cards have been held on Wednesday night? I know this because I watched them and I'm a boxing fan!

As for the suicidal bit, that's a harmless reassurance for Waynesmale who indicated he bet basically everything he owned on Mundine winning that fight. Ie, Mundine won and he didn't need to kill himself as he didn't lose the shirt off his back? Where's the hatred there??? OMG! Surprise, surprise! There is none!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles


Only problem with this idea is that Mundine reckons he doesn't take endorsements and you can't buy his heart.

More likely no one will endorse him given that trouble his mouth gets him into.
Quoting the man himself in retorting someone else's post joking about Mundine and his endorsements. Hate factor towards Mundine?? None. Funny factor, high!

Laughing at someone else's joke about Mundine does not make me a hater. The guy opens himself up to this sort of joke and that has nothing to do with hating Mundine. I found it funny, but don't confuse it with hate my ice addict friend.

If someone can't laugh at a joke without being called a hater or having it inferred that they are a racist then this world has serious problems. A large proportion of jokes that a very large number of people in this world laugh at are jibes at race, religion and ***. If you laugh at them, it doesn't necessarily make you a racist, religous zealot or a ***ist so get over it.

And Mundine's mouth does get him into trouble. Even lately it seems with his own "people". Just thinking about the comments he made regarding Cathy Freeman makes me shudder. This is exactly why I wish he would just shut up and box cause I like to watch Mundine box!! Why? I'll say it again, one more time for those high on ice!! I'm a boxing fan!! And Mundine is a boxer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
He beat up the highly rated Japanese dishwasher, better known as Dishy Nishy. You know, the guy who gave Mundine practise at being knocked down in preparation for Siaca doing it to him as well! What was his ranking? Top 150??
Yah? So what? Do you have a point here? NOOOO, I'm just showing my distaste for Mundine's lack of quality opposition once again!!! Get over it!!




I'll give you this, for an ice addict you make a good spin doctor. For quoting out of context and slinging mud, I give you efforts a A+. But you still LOSE!!

And what's this? No quotes of posts by me hugging Green. Why not? Cause I'm no Green nuthugger. Just a bunch of posts, supposedly hating Mundine, taken out of context or totaly benign to begin with such is the level of your desperation!!!

Now, get in your car, or any car, what ever it's value and get lost!!

LOSER!!
Achilles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:58 PM   #69
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.



It has been a disasterous year for NZ sports. Im confident of a massive turn around in 08.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:02 AM   #70
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

After all these years i still dont know how to quote seperately like Achilles and Hmm have.

If I did i would probably school alot of people
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:06 AM   #71
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
I guess we wont be seeing you round then?
If you think I've been hanging around all these years and posting from time to time when there has been something worth responding to only to pack up and leave now because of stupid nuthugger like yourself. You're even more delusional than I thought.

I'll be here long after you've gone!!
Achilles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:09 AM   #72
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Achillies, isn't it a bit ironic that the reason you claim that you haven't been posting here over the last 4 years is the same reason thats kept you posting actively over the last few days?

Tis the season to be jolly folks.
I'm not posting on here because of Mundine or Green. I posted on this thread to defend Australian boxing's credibility. I don't like seeing some fool suggest any Australian boxer bought a title.

What has followed has been primarily a matter of setting the record straight and putting a few nut jobs in their places.
Achilles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:15 AM   #73
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I'm not posting on here because of Mundine or Green. I posted on this thread to defend Australian boxing's credibility. I don't like seeing some fool suggest any Australian boxer bought a title.

What has followed has been primarily a matter of setting the record straight and putting a few nut jobs in their places.
I know you're a fan of Aussie boxing as a whole. If memory serves me correctly...you used to be the one who made the Aussie boxing tipping comp. Your knowledge of Oz boxing goes far beyond Mundine and Green.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:15 AM   #74
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
After all these years i still dont know how to quote seperately like Achilles and Hmm have.

If I did i would probably school alot of people
Yeah i struggle with that concept as well.

Just the basic "reply to post" is all i know
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:17 AM   #75
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
I know you're a fan of Aussie boxing as a whole. If memory serves me correctly...you used to be the one who made the Aussie boxing tipping comp. Your knowledge of Oz boxing goes far beyond Mundine and Green.
Yup, that be right.
Achilles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013