Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-29-2007, 12:58 AM   #76
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Drews threw fight! Green Bought title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Yup, that be right.
Your my hero
ashley is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 04:26 AM   #77
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

F&*k you piss me off Achilles!!!!

I make all my posts in reference to green and what MY OPINION IS of his last fight. Just in case you missed that I'll f*&kn type it again --- WHAT MY OPINION IS.

But nooooooo, sad angry sadistic cunts like you go out their ***** little way to make it F&*kn personal.

Normally it matters to me if a poster on here has boxing knowledge, but in your F*&kn case I dont. Everyone on here (or should I say most people) has the ability not to make their posts personal and stick to the topic at hand (those that dont get slaughtered), but *****, shitty crybabies like you come on here and make it personal on just about every one of their posts (just to clarify for everyone else on here, yes its true just go and check out his past posts...).

F*&kn wanker keyboard warrior calling people retarded, ice addicts, paying out their cars. You know what that kind of stuff is...??

PETTY HIGH SCHOOL SHIT!

Only adivice i can give angry little men like you is - GROW UP!
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #78
Dave Sands
Ebony & Ivory :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
Knew you were a Mundine hugger, so you wanna explain Mundine Siaca to us was that fixed as well since you don't mention that supposed "title" fight,only difference was Siaca didnt even try and throw punches, and they just stood and stared at each other like 2 fart knockers ona blind date all night ,aye Floyd?, Green did cut him off you idiot, and Drews grappled when he was in range, give it up your embarressing yourself, and the Cab drivers have tried to KO Mundine seeing him get KTFO by Otkke gives anyone hope in there. BTW Green is THE ONE AND ONLY...ONE AND ONLY WBA LIGHT HEAVYYYYYYYYYY WEIGTH CHAMPIONNNNNNN OF THE WORRRRRRLD, he dont have anyone above him in the organisation.
Mundine was knocked down in the Siaca fight and got detered. No exscuse, i know. Inexperience i guess, cos that shit would never ever happen again. Been in the ring and gone the distance with 3 of the hardest hitting SMW's in the world in Echols,Kessler and Green. (well maybe not Green cos according to the "experts", even though Green's been a SMW for his entire career with the occasional bout at Lt Heavy, he was somehow miraculously drained of all his power as soon as "The Man" beat "The Machine"). He beat convincingly pretty much the best MW's and SMW's in the country.You honestly think he could beat Mundine in a rematch for his precsious, 1 and only WBA Lt Heavy title? i say enjoy it while you can Green Machine. One positive i guess thats become of all this, At least we got another Aussie , World Champion for the record books he might as well keep the title in oz and give it to Mundine. Yes Mundine would absoloutely destroy Green in a rematch.Sorry. ****en oath he WILL.

Note to Green: Stop trying to delude yourself any longer. Your a PUNCHER not a BOXER. Its just plain ugly man.
Dave Sands is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 11:40 AM   #79
Dave Sands
Ebony & Ivory :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Thats generous of you Teke and very confident as well.
To confident i'd say. Fock the All Bliks. Carn the mighty Wallabies.(well maybe not to mighty right now) ah **** the wallabies to. Perpeptual chokers both of em.**** it all to hell.i think i might take up watching lacrosse or badminton or some shit like that.
Dave Sands is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #80
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm
F&*k you piss me off Achilles!!!!

I make all my posts in reference to green and what MY OPINION IS of his last fight. Just in case you missed that I'll f*&kn type it again --- WHAT MY OPINION IS.

But nooooooo, sad angry sadistic cunts like you go out their ***** little way to make it F&*kn personal.

Normally it matters to me if a poster on here has boxing knowledge, but in your F*&kn case I dont. Everyone on here (or should I say most people) has the ability not to make their posts personal and stick to the topic at hand (those that dont get slaughtered), but *****, shitty crybabies like you come on here and make it personal on just about every one of their posts (just to clarify for everyone else on here, yes its true just go and check out his past posts...).

F*&kn wanker keyboard warrior calling people retarded, ice addicts, paying out their cars. You know what that kind of stuff is...??

PETTY HIGH SCHOOL SHIT!

Only adivice i can give angry little men like you is - GROW UP!
Awwww, who's the angry little fag now eh? No come back now I've shot down your bullshit creative editing??

You're the one who made it personal when you attacked me. The thread wasn't even yours, so why get your knickers in a knot if I have a go at anyone who says that Green bought the fight! My attack wasn't directed at any individual, the wording is very explicitly general. I'm not even so sure that Dave Sands seriously believed or intended to suggest Green did buy the fight. But certain individual sure have expressed their support for such a notion for the own warped reasons. But I guess it's ok for people to make a personal attack on Green and his management who aren't here to defend themselves, and slur Australian boxing but not for anyone to defend it???

Double standards there my friend. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! You threw stones all the while you're living in a glass house and now you're crying about it??? ROFL!!! That comes under the category of "too bad"!!!

Boxing knowledge has nothing to do with this. Outrageous, unsubstantiated claims were made, that offend me as an Aussie boxing fan and you deserve every piece of garbage you get thrown at your ugly melon. Mr, one foot on, one foot off the Mundine bandwagon, I've got a gay defamatory opinion, so **** you all if you don't like it for your responses to my post!!! Hmmmm I think not!!
Achilles is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #81
Achilles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Your my hero
So you have two now? Me and Mundine, how nice for you! Choc might get jealous though.
Achilles is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 10:25 PM   #82
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Achilles and Hmmm stop it right now and just get along like you fellas use to back in the day.
teke is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #83
Hmmm
ESB Addict

Quote:
You're the one who made it personal when you attacked me.
Umm nooooo, you attacked me. I attacked Green.

Quote:
The thread wasn't even yours.
WTF does this have to do with it being my thread or not. Stop waffling and add some substance to your posts mate instead of filling them with useless angry slurs that prove no point at all...

Quote:
So I guess it's ok for someone to make a personal attack on Green and his management who aren't here to defend themselves, and slur Australian boxing but not for anyone to defend it??? .

Oh my God - did you seriously just say that????????

THEY ARE CELEBRITIES MATE!!!!!!!!!

These furums exist for the purpose of discussing their actions, their fights, their good points, their BAD points, CRITICISING, praising.

If thats not what you're here for then PISS OFF!! If you're here to fill the forum with your "cranky old man" slurs then you're in the wrong place. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME PEOPLE, LOOK AT HIS PAST POSTS.

Quote:
Double standards there my friend. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!
I can take an argument as long as its in response to my opinion. No double standards there. As soon as you made it personal you took it the next level and have PISSED ME OFF!!!

Quote:
I've got a gay defamatory opinion
Oh I think you've proven that - no need to spell it out.

Sad angry sadistic f*$ks like you make society a worse place. They are the sand in the eye, the pain in the proverbial ass, the weed in the garden. You need to learn to lighten up otherwise take you cranky wrinkled up ass somewhere else.
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #84
Hmmm
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
Achilles and Hmmm stop it right now and just get along like you fellas use to back in the day.
Im happy to argue opinions, but when he makes it personal, Im gonna send the heavy artillary at him.

Sorry that you guys have to see this, but he needs to learn.

You know me - ive posted here for quite a while and have always been peaceful. I dont think Achilles has made any peaceful posts yet
Hmmm is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum