Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-05-2014, 12:05 AM   #1
Piece
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default If Mayweather doesn't fight Pacquiao next, there is no point to the fight...

That's all there is to it.

I don't want Pacquiao to fight anymore. He's done all that he needs to do to be considered a great fighter.

He's also been in a number of wars, and I prefer not to see him hurt or disabled as he gets older.

He doesn't have the same mentality as Mayweather. He won't pay his opponents a RECORD amount of money to avoid getting hit with NSAC approved gloves.

Clearly, he won't get a decision if the fight is even slightly competitive.

Arguably, Mayweather lost the fight against Maidana. The best punch in the fight was Maidana's when Mayweather was stepping in with a punch of his own, and clearly the harder punches throughout the fight, especially to the body were Maidana's, and Maidana was also the aggressor throughout the fight, and he managed to fight all 12 rounds.

In addition to that, styles.

Mayweather is a defensive fighter. He's not going to give the fans the fight they want to see. The last time he took a slight ass beating, against Cotto, he almost retired from the sport.

My point is, if the fight doesn't happen now, f uck it.

Mayweather ruined it. He ran his mouth, he made outright racist comments, and disrespected the people of Pacquiao's country as well as many other Eastern Asian ethnicities.

He's a coward.

Plain and simple.

He's a pathetic human being.

And I can't believe this shit. I don't wish any ill will upon him...but f uck him for f ucking up boxing.

That is all.
Piece is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2014, 12:07 AM   #2
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: If Mayweather doesn't fight Pacquiao next, there is no point to the fight...

P4P shittiest posters:

1. Boxing Master
2. Piece(previously #3)
3. Programmer(Previously #2)
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 12:13 AM   #3
Piece
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: If Mayweather doesn't fight Pacquiao next, there is no point to the fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoGoodie View Post
P4P shittiest posters:

1. Boxing Master
2. Piece(previously #3)
I speak the truth. I'm old school.

These kids today, they stand around with their phones taking pictures and recording videos of people beating people up.

Instead of intervening, like a man, they watch.

That's what Mayweather is, he's a watcher.

He likes to watch.

I try to say it like this. It's like, when someone is talking all that shit to you back in grade school and you go out to fight on the play ground, and they run and get the principle, and YOU get in trouble.

That's what he did to Pacquiao.

I mean shit...

I don't know, that's not the best analogy because I'm tryin to see kids get beat up...

Things change. People change.

But it's about respect. And this is boxing.

You can't do that to a man and not back up your words or at the very least, apologize.

At least apologize.
Piece is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 12:15 AM   #4
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
P4P shittiest posters:

1. Boxing Master
2. Piece(previously #3)
buckdacious is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 12:17 AM   #5
Piece
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
How do you not think Mayweather owes Pacquiao a fight?

He talked all that shit about him.

You ever hear Pacquaio talk shit?

Who started the shit talking?

Who continues to talk shit?

I mean, for real...

It's about respect.
Piece is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 12:19 AM   #6
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece View Post

I don't want Pacquiao to fight anymore. He's done all that he needs to do to be considered a great fighter.

He's also been in a number of wars, and I prefer not to see him hurt or disabled as he gets older.

He doesn't have the same mentality as Mayweather. He won't pay his opponents a RECORD amount of money to avoid getting hit with NSAC approved gloves.

Arguably, Mayweather lost the fight against Maidana. The best punch in the fight was Maidana's when Mayweather was stepping in with a punch of his own, and clearly the harder punches throughout the fight, especially to the body were Maidana's, and Maidana was also the aggressor throughout the fight, and he managed to fight all 12 rounds.

Mayweather is a defensive fighter. He's not going to give the fans the fight they want to see. The last time he took a slight ass beating, against Cotto, he almost retired from the sport.

Mayweather ruined it. He ran his mouth, he made outright racist comments, and disrespected the people of Pacquiao's country as well as many other Eastern Asian ethnicities.

He's a coward.

Plain and simple.

And I can't believe this shit. I don't wish any ill will upon him...but f uck him for f ucking up boxing.

That is all.
Heres the thing bro..I've been over the fight for years...YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!

You living in a fantasy world if u think both of them want the fight. Mayweather at this point is over it. I wish he wasnt been when u ACTUALLY TRIED TO MAKE THE FIGHT A FEW TIMES and it doesnt get made...what are u supposed to do!?!?!

Pac has not shown me he ever wanted the fight. dude could've did 14 days but backed away in there primes...thats in the History books for the rst of our lives, he can never change that!!

While ppl will say Mayweather picked easy fights, all hes done is fight top guys his whole career! hes never once in the last 5-7 years fought somebody that wasnt ranked in the top 5 or p4p.

Maidana derserved the fight and put up a hella of a fight. I had it a draw and im happy Mayweather has the balls to fight him again because honestly i can see the fight go the same way again. Mayweather makes adjustments but Maidana wont change his style, should be awesome!!

As for the Pac fight...DUDE HASNT ONLY FOUGHT 1 PRIME FIGHTER IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!! bUT SOMEHOW HES GONNA FIGHT MAYWEATHER????

U CRAZY!!!
Old 07-05-2014, 12:20 AM   #7
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
How do you not think Mayweather owes Pacquiao a fight?

He talked all that shit about him.

You ever hear Pacquaio talk shit?

Who started the shit talking?

Who continues to talk shit?

I mean, for real...

It's about respect.
When has pac showed he ever wanted the fight?? Thats the question bro. u keep talking like Pacquoao wants the fight....WHEN??? he wont even fight anybody worth any good this Novemeber but somehow hes gonna get in the ring against the best?? U crazy bro!!
Old 07-05-2014, 12:23 AM   #8
Piece
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
Heres the thing bro..I've been over the fight for years...YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!

You living in a fantasy world if u think both of them want the fight. Mayweather at this point is over it. I wish he wasnt been when u ACTUALLY TRIED TO MAKE THE FIGHT A FEW TIMES and it doesnt get made...what are u supposed to do!?!?!

Pac has not shown me he ever wanted the fight. dude could've did 14 days but backed away in there primes...thats in the History books for the rst of our lives, he can never change that!!

While ppl will say Mayweather picked easy fights, all hes done is fight top guys his whole career! hes never once in the last 5-7 years fought somebody that wasnt ranked in the top 5 or p4p.

Maidana derserved the fight and put up a hella of a fight. I had it a draw and im happy Mayweather has the balls to fight him again because honestly i can see the fight go the same way again. Mayweather makes adjustments but Maidana wont change his style, should be awesome!!

As for the Pac fight...DUDE HASNT ONLY FOUGHT 1 PRIME FIGHTER IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!! bUT SOMEHOW HES GONNA FIGHT MAYWEATHER????

U CRAZY!!!
WHAT???

Mayweather PAID a mother f ucker A RECORD SUM of MONEY to BREACH a contract man.

BREACH A MOTHER F UCKIN CONTRACT.

MOTHER F UCKER PAID A MAN DAMN NEAR 2 MILLION DOLLARS so he wouldn't use MOTHER F UCKIN NSAC approved GLOVES!!!

You that is some bitch ass coward ass bull shit.

YOU CAN'T DENY THAT.

Mother f uckin MAYWEATHER puts up ALL THESE MOTHER F UCKIN ROAD BLOCKS

AND SAYS HE DON'T WANT THE FIGHT.

HE scared for his HEALTH.

AND has the nerve to wear a Pilipino flag shirt on ALL ACCESS?

That's disrespectful.

That lil bitch ass ***** ass shit talkin mother f ucker needs to back that shit up.

F uck that mother f ucker.

And f uck you for supportin PURE BITCHERY.

YOU SUPPORT PURE BITCHERY.

MAN THE MOTHER F UCK UP.

F UCK this GAY ass generation.

Into GAY *** and shit.

I can't relate to ya'll mother F uckers!!!
Piece is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 12:26 AM   #9
Piece
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I'm goin to sleep.

F uck this bullshit.
Piece is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 12:27 AM   #10
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
WHAT???

Mayweather PAID a mother f ucker A RECORD SUM of MONEY to BREACH a contract man.

MOTHER F UCKER PAID A MAN DAMN NEAR 2 MILLION DOLLARS so he wouldn't use MOTHER F UCKIN NSAC approved GLOVES!!!

YOU CAN'T DENY THAT.

That's disrespectful.

That lil bitch ass ***** ass shit talkin mother f ucker needs to back that shit up.

MAN THE MOTHER F UCK UP.

Into GAY *** and shit.

Yes that was a bitch move...and? What does the golves have to do with Pacquiao??

and Mayweather-Maidana was a good ass fight, I dont see how u can hate on the man thats actually gonna rematch the closet fight he had his whole career. Sorry bro but i thought Mayweather-Maidana was closer then Castillo so for Mayweather to give a prime fighter a rematch at his age shows some serious balls. Yes he did a bitch move with the Golves but hes rematching the man. U gotta give some do
Old 07-05-2014, 02:09 AM   #11
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

Quote:
I'm goin to sleep.

F uck this bullshit.

Preach it brother. You are 100 percent correct.

PAC always said, talk to my promoter.

Why is Floyd so scared of Arum
DobyZhee is online now  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 05:41 AM   #12
robert80
Belt holder
ESB Addict

manny, raN away freddie shakes may 20914!! ASK MY PROMOTER. REMEMBER THAT TOO!!
robert80 is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 05:46 AM   #13
progamer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
P4P shittiest posters:

1. Boxing Master
2. Piece(previously #3)
idiot. l2r or spell.

i
r
progamer
progamer is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 05:48 AM   #14
progamer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
WHAT???

YOU CAN'T DENY THAT.

That's disrespectful.

MAN THE MOTHER F UCK UP.

Into GAY *** and shit.

it's the bieber generation.

no wonder theftjr loves them homos.
progamer is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 06:27 AM   #15
mancat
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

He's a coward.

Plain and simple.

That is all.
mancat is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum