Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In my House
Posts: 553
vCash: 1000
Default KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

LET's just hope finally a fight comes off without something bull5hit screwing it up.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So far i have made a Guzman v Katsidis which was to take place....then Diaz vs Katsidis which as we know Did not take place because of the great Don King lol the fool.

I doubt Casamayor will run away, May not like the guy but he always fights whoever comes his way.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 12:50 AM   #2
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Go Rocky...this will be a huge fight
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:51 AM   #3
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Yeah Casamayor wont run away thats 4 sure.

Great vid yet again Waynesmale.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:54 AM   #4
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In my House
Posts: 553
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Yeah Casamayor wont run away thats 4 sure.

Great vid yet again Waynesmale.
thanks mate Yeah least casa should stand and fight unless he somehow gets hurt or soemthing but least he is a man who will fight lol Everytime i make these someone pulls out..>Guzman and Diaz so lets just hope Casamayor doesn't watch this lol.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:55 AM   #5
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,211
vCash: 1394
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Looking forward to this. If Kat doesnt land another big fight after this, i dont know where he can turn...
Hmmm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #6
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmale
thanks mate Yeah least casa should stand and fight unless he somehow gets hurt or soemthing but least he is a man who will fight lol Everytime i make these someone pulls out..>Guzman and Diaz so lets just hope Casamayor doesn't watch this lol.
Yeah tho Diaz really wanted the fight.
Only that tosser Don King stopped it, coz he wasnt getting much money out of it for himself.
Maybe next time Don show up to the purse bid u fool.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:00 AM   #7
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Great stuff Wayne. Always enjoy your previews. You do a really good job with them too.

What program do you use if you don't mind me asking? I used to use Power Director.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:43 AM   #8
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In my House
Posts: 553
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Great stuff Wayne. Always enjoy your previews. You do a really good job with them too.

What program do you use if you don't mind me asking? I used to use Power Director.
Thanks mate yeah most of the time i just used Windows Movie maker but thats just for fast simple editing like this but a good deal of the time i'll use something like Ulead Videostudio 10, Pinnacle Studio but the graphic art is Ulead cool 3d for the titles and stuff.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #9
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Yeah Casamayor wont run away thats 4 sure.

Great vid yet again Waynesmale.
Cassamayor pretty much ran from Santa Cruz and held on when they got close together so I think he'l be on the move against Kats.

It could be an ugly fight. Cassamayor can be dirty and Kats could be prone to cutting easily now.

What odds the fight stopped on either an accidental or deliberate headclash that cuts Kats open and stops the fight?

What about Diaz...his manager and King are at loggerheads, to the point where the IBF defence against Campbell might be off. That means Diaz could be stripped of two belts as a result of his management/legal wrangles.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:44 PM   #10
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet
Cassamayor pretty much ran from Santa Cruz and held on when they got close together so I think he'l be on the move against Kats.

It could be an ugly fight. Cassamayor can be dirty and Kats could be prone to cutting easily now.

What odds the fight stopped on either an accidental or deliberate headclash that cuts Kats open and stops the fight?

What about Diaz...his manager and King are at loggerheads, to the point where the IBF defence against Campbell might be off. That means Diaz could be stripped of two belts as a result of his management/legal wrangles.
Yeah I thought Cruz won that fight but I think Rocky will have loads of power on the day and Cassamayor wont be able to run far enough.

Shame about Diaz how about that two belts down to zero without a fight....thats gotta hurt.
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:33 AM   #11
stuistylee
j.c.chavez superstar
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "always take the arrows in the forhead, never in the back"
Posts: 868
vCash: 525
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmale
LET's just hope finally a fight comes off without something bull5hit screwing it up.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So far i have made a Guzman v Katsidis which was to take place....then Diaz vs Katsidis which as we know Did not take place because of the great Don King lol the fool.

I doubt Casamayor will run away, May not like the guy but he always fights whoever comes his way.
good stuff man ...i still like seeing the "katsidis the king" i show it2 every1 wen they come over and they love it...
stuistylee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:19 AM   #12
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In my House
Posts: 553
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuistylee
good stuff man ...i still like seeing the "katsidis the king" i show it2 every1 wen they come over and they love it...
lol thanks for the free showing of my work
waynesmale is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:51 AM   #13
Dantes
ESB Magnate
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: "Mom! The meat loaf! Fuck!"
Posts: 841
vCash: 75
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Nice vid Wayne!
Dantes is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:23 AM   #14
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In my House
Posts: 553
vCash: 1000
Default Re: KATSIDIS vs CASAMAYOR trailer here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by deo volente
Nice vid Wayne!
thanks mate now lets just hope the fight takes place.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013