Old 01-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #46
Nwil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: calisthenics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
holyfield is more of a warrior than tyson ever will be, tyson is mentally weak, fought in a weak era, holyfield kicked his ass, and would have beat him when he was younger, holyfield is a 2 weight champion and 4 times heavyweight champion, you might not know what the **** i'm talking about but i do, i have been into boxing even before you learned to jack off, the cheese in my foreskin knows more boxing than you and your father ever will combined!

you're lucky you are a little asian boy who knows shit or i would have really ripped you a new asshole and ****ed you through it while tattooing my name on your left butt cheek and stamping your right testicle with my grandfathers name.
first of all, aren't you in college? that would make you, what, 3 years older than me?

whatever, you want to think tyson is mentally weak, go ahead.

as for the rest of this retarted-ass post...

I've seen videos of holyfield using machines and many people on this forum have said so in the past.
Nwil is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #47
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwil
first of all, aren't you in college? that would make you, what, 3 years older than me?

I've seen videos of holyfield using machines and many people on this forum have said so in the past.
there is an age limit for college?

next time talk to me with some respect or i'll really tear you a new one white boy,

oh and by the way are you going to keep my name tattooed on your butt or remove it?
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #48
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:

post proof or just shut the **** up Lee.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #49
Nwil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
there is an age limit for college?

next time talk to me with some respect or i'll really tear you a new one white boy,

oh and by the way are you going to keep my name tattooed on your butt or remove it?
hmm....guess not, so you're older, and?

are you ****ing serious? this is the ****ing internet, so it doesn't matter, but I would rip your little 125 lb. ass up.

the vids were links....and a clip a while ago on hbo, so can't post, but I don't have shit to prove.
Nwil is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #50
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
hmm....guess not, so you're older, and?

are you ****ing serious? this is the ****ing internet, so it doesn't matter, but I would rip your little 125 lb. ass up.

the vids were links....and a clip a while ago on hbo, so can't post, but I don't have shit to prove.
125?

try 138, you're a little asian kid on the internet, you rip my ass up?

i'd take a dump on your mothers chest and let the faggot (a.k.a your father) eat it off.

kid ask your father about me, i also left my signature stamp on his butt cheek, you want some too?
like father like son huh?

stupid fruitcake, stick to karate.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:01 PM   #51
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
you almost sound as tough as your father before i make him pick out the corn from my shit and plant it in his mangina.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #52
MagnificentMatt
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
this is exactly what I'm talking about. people have to stop using specific examples as if they illustrate general truths.
Heh, my whole point was that wasnt a general truth, i was trying to explain that Mosley tryed to change his training and it didnt work for him very well, must not have read my other post....
MagnificentMatt is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #53
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentMatt
Heh, my whole point was that wasnt a general truth, i was trying to explain that Mosley tryed to change his training and it didnt work for him very well, must not have read my other post....
mosley didn't change his training, he was with darryl hudson (his conditioning coach) from his lightweight days until the second winky fight, that was when he got rid of his father and hired joe goosen as his trainer, goosen didn't want shane lifting so they got rid of hudson, later for the vargas fight (after mosley and his father got back together) jack wanted shane lifting again, but without the aid of hudson they didn't really know what they were doing and shane just bulked up too much and had to dehydrate to make weight..
Old 01-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #54
MagnificentMatt
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
mosley didn't change his training, he was with darryl hudson (his conditioning coach) from his lightweight days until the second winky fight, that was when he got rid of his father and hired joe goosen as his trainer, goosen didn't want shane lifting so they got rid of hudson, later for the vargas fight (after mosley and his father got back together) jack wanted shane lifting again, but without the aid of hudson they didn't really know what they were doing and shane just bulked up too much and had to dehydrate to make weight..
Well, whatever happened, i knew he'd bulked up too much, and they were bragging about how much he was squating...
MagnificentMatt is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #55
Nwil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
125?

try 138, you're a little asian kid on the internet, you rip my ass up?

i'd take a dump on your mothers chest and let the faggot (a.k.a your father) eat it off.

kid ask your father about me, i also left my signature stamp on his butt cheek, you want some too?
like father like son huh?

stupid fruitcake, stick to karate.
so, you've gained 13 lbs.? this wouldn't have anything to do with your earlier post about stopping training and getting out of shape? If so, your beating would just be worse. I shouldn't have included weight - I'd **** your ass up either way.

why the **** do you think I'm asian? I'm white, you faggot. and your corny-ass jokes about parents are pathetic.

oh yeah, I've never done karate.
Nwil is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2008, 07:03 AM   #56
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
so, you've gained 13 lbs.? this wouldn't have anything to do with your earlier post about stopping training and getting out of shape? If so, your beating would just be worse. I shouldn't have included weight - I'd **** your ass up either way.

why the **** do you think I'm asian? I'm white, you faggot. and your corny-ass jokes about parents are pathetic.

oh yeah, I've never done karate.
no its not to do with me getting out of shape, i'm a SBA

i could see i touched some nerves, threatening to beat my ass over the internet, i'd eat this kid for breakfast

nwil-

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

white boy after i **** you i'd make you pluck my pubes and wrap it around your teeth.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:05 AM   #57
MrSmall
Journeyman

Also, College in UK isn't College as Americans know it - It's between High School and University.
So Relentless should be 16-18?
Or am I wrong.
MrSmall is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2008, 08:19 AM   #58
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmall
Also, College in UK isn't College as Americans know it - It's between High School and University.
So Relentless should be 16-18?
Or am I wrong.
i think you got it mistaken with 6th form college, tha is for 16-18, i'm at a higher education college which is 18+
Old 01-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #59
Nwil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

you're hilarious, relentless. and yes, you definitely struck a chord there
Nwil is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #60
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit
you're hilarious, relentless. and yes, you definitely struck a chord there
please stop!

i'm just getting warmed up, i was just going to start manipulating my **** from the thought of you moaning.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing