Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: What was your favorite episode of Roy Jones Shattered Glass?
Antonio Tarver 75 45.45%
Glen Johnson 54 32.73%
Danny Green 16 9.70%
Denis Lebedev 20 12.12%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #31
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496
Default Re: Your Favorite Roy Jones Glass Shattering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
Yeah I've encountered loads of these glass jaw boys, mate!

"I know more than you!" "It's irrefutable!" "My vcash!" Bla Bla Bla

They talk shit and just need laid! You tell them you were at a fight and they want photographic evidence and shit

I'm waiting on being called egg head, give it five minutes!
How you doing egg head?
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #32
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
If you understood the sport then you wouldn't create threads like this, pal.

At the end of the day, Jones is a tragic case because he had the potential to go down as one of the greatest fighters who ever lived and instead he'll be remembered for not being being able to quit.

His record and accomplishments are slightly tarnished because of his ego but he's still a great fighter and a forum geek (like yourself) can't change that, no matter how hard you try.

Sugar Ray Robinson fought until he was in his mid-forties and he ended up a broken down pug and paranoid wreck. Do you find that funny? Would you make jokes about that? What about Ali, ridden with Parkinson's, throwing in slow motion against Berbick! Hahahahaha Hilarious!

Bottom line, would you walk up to Roy Jones and belittle him? Nope, you would probably pull out a notebook and ask for an autograph!

Look in the mirror and stop being such a prick!
The sad thing is, these ****s won't read or take in a word you said. But very well stated. But the good thing is, only they seem to take each other serious. Like little girls who speak in a made up language.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #33
KINGOFTHE1ROUND
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 337

Must be angry that Roy Jones and I were tappin' that punk ass of yours,you bitch!
KINGOFTHE1ROUND is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #34
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
How you doing egg head?
Greetings and salutations, sir, and might I say excellent comedic timing on your entrance!
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #35
Conan
I AM THE DOCTOR
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 873

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
That's a typical response from a Glass Jaw Roy fanboy who refuses to acknowledge the irrefutable facts I have posted above about his farce of a career.

That whole spiel about him magically becoming shot after lifting Ruiz's title and "dropping 25 lbs of solid muscle" is a bunch of bullshit that can be easily proven as such. Roy weighed 193 for the Ruiz fight. That is 7 lbs above what he typically weighed on fight night at LHW, not 25 lbs of muscle as he and his deluded band of nuthuggers would have you believe. He was not shot against Tarver, he just had his Glass Jaw hit solidly by a good Southpaw who knocked him cold. There is nothing more to it than that.

I've already listed above why he would never be considered one of the greatest fighters to ever live and it's because he ducked the biggest fights of the '90s that should have been made to cement his legacy. Instead his resume says Toney, Hopkins, Ruiz, and that's it. That is not the stuff of legends and Top 10 ATGs.

SRR did not spend the latter part of his career getting embarrassingly KOed and neither did Ali. Why? Because they were Iron-Chinned Warriors who didn't get put out regardless of the abuse they were taking. At least you Royboys won't have to worry about that happening to your idol because with his abysmal Glass Jaw he goes out so quickly that there likely isn't a lot of permanent damage being done.

Y'all Musta Forgot (Roid's Got a Glass Jaw)!
Lol. Priceless rebutal
Conan is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #36
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
The sad thing is, these ****s won't read or take in a word you said. But very well stated. But the good thing is, only they seem to take each other serious. Like little girls who speak in a made up language.
Shut up uttercunt you whinging berk. All you ever do is whinge whinge whinge. Take that seal blubber out your bell end and grow a pair.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #37
TG1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
That's a typical response from a Glass Jaw Roy fanboy who refuses to acknowledge the irrefutable facts I have posted above about his farce of a career.

That whole spiel about him magically becoming shot after lifting Ruiz's title and "dropping 25 lbs of solid muscle" is a bunch of bullshit that can be easily proven as such. Roy weighed 193 for the Ruiz fight. That is 7 lbs above what he typically weighed on fight night at LHW, not 25 lbs of muscle as he and his deluded band of nuthuggers would have you believe. He was not shot against Tarver, he just had his Glass Jaw hit solidly by a good Southpaw who knocked him cold. There is nothing more to it than that.

I've already listed above why he would never be considered one of the greatest fighters to ever live and it's because he ducked the biggest fights of the '90s that should have been made to cement his legacy. Instead his resume says Toney, Hopkins, Ruiz, and that's it. That is not the stuff of legends and Top 10 ATGs.

SRR did not spend the latter part of his career getting embarrassingly KOed and neither did Ali. Why? Because they were Iron-Chinned Warriors who didn't get put out regardless of the abuse they were taking. At least you Royboys won't have to worry about that happening to your idol because with his abysmal Glass Jaw he goes out so quickly that there likely isn't a lot of permanent damage being done.

Y'all Musta Forgot (Roid's Got a Glass Jaw)!
Jones has been getting cracked on the jaw since he was a kid.

Do you ever consider that his vulnerability may have kicked in because he was old and shot to shit? The guy beat almost 20 world champions in his career and some fights failed to materialize? Big ****in deal lol You can't lose sight of what he achieved, unless of course, you're an idiot!

Robinson got dropped by Joey Archer who had 8 knockouts in 44 wins. If you ask me Robinson's chin was PURE GLASS mate. **** me, he's a fraud, in fact lets contact Bert Sugar and get him moved to number 125 in the P4P listings.

Face it, you're full of shit!
TG1 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #38
Baldwin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 390

all great in there own way
Baldwin is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #39
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
I've already responded on the last page with irrefutable facts which dissected his opinion in a matter of seconds but he's chosen not to reply. Once again, you and your fellow Glass Jaw deniers have been owned, uttercunt.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #40
james!
CounterPuncher
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 519

Quote:
If you understood the sport then you wouldn't create threads like this, pal.

At the end of the day, Jones is a tragic case because he had the potential to go down as one of the greatest fighters who ever lived and instead he'll be remembered for not being being able to quit.

His record and accomplishments are slightly tarnished because of his ego but he's still a great fighter and a forum geek (like yourself) can't change that, no matter how hard you try.

Sugar Ray Robinson fought until he was in his mid-forties and he ended up a broken down pug and paranoid wreck. Do you find that funny? Would you make jokes about that? What about Ali, ridden with Parkinson's, throwing in slow motion against Berbick! Hahahahaha Hilarious!

Bottom line, would you walk up to Roy Jones and belittle him? Nope, you would probably pull out a notebook and ask for an autograph!

Look in the mirror and stop being such a prick!
james! is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #41
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:

Do you ever consider that his vulnerability may have kicked in because he was old and shot to shit? The guy beat almost 20 world champions in his career and some fights failed to materialize? Big ****in deal lol You can't lose sight of what he achieved, unless of course, you're an idiot!

Robinson got dropped by Joey Archer who had 8 knockouts in 44 wins. If you ask me Robinson's chin was PURE GLASS mate. **** me, he's a fraud, in fact lets contact Bert Sugar and get him moved to number 125 in the P4P listings.

Great Rebuttle
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #42
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

for me it was the tarver ko.

for years, a steroid riddled roy jones had been cherry picking opponents, avoiding big hitters, avoiding lineal champions, avoiding unified champions and then BOOM!!!! - roys steroid riddled glass jaw got bruttally shattered and the brainwashed, delusional roy jones fanboys got a devastating reality check that they're idol has no plan B and folds like a lawn chair whenever faced with adversity.
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #43
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:

Lou Del Valle knocked him on his ass in his Prime. He never had any semblance of a Chin. I have already addressed the belts that he took, they were trinket alphabet belts and he never defeated a single linear, unified, or undisputed champion in his entire career. That would have required him to take chances and actually fight guys who could punch and Reluctant Roy (obviously you don't remember HBO and the fight media calling him that) wasn't about to risk his Glass Jaw in fights with guys who could crack.

Robinson was clearly past his prime at the time of the Archer fight. He was 44 and had been fighting nothing but bums for paychecks for five years at that time. He also had 198 brutal fights at the time of that fight and he still wasn't KOed. He was dropped. Roid, on the other hand, was 35 with 51 fights in which he had taken almost no punishment, he was coming off of the "biggest" win of his career in Ruiz and a close points win over Tarver, and he was knocked cuckoo by a single punch from an average puncher. There is no comparison here.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #44
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Shut up uttercunt you whinging berk. All you ever do is whinge whinge whinge. Take that seal blubber out your bell end and grow a pair.
Says the internet tough guy... Maybe you can take your fist outta your ***** and put it in a boxing glove or something.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #45
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Says the internet tough guy... Maybe you can take your fist outta your ***** and put it in a boxing glove or something.
Shut your ****ing piehole Laaaaarnce or you will be pwned into oblivion.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum